Author Topic: 2016 Olympia - Kevin Levrone update  (Read 92509 times)

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: Levrone update
« Reply #425 on: September 15, 2016, 04:17:45 PM »
Cedric has a mouth that always looks like someone is blasting his face full on with a hair dryer.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #426 on: September 15, 2016, 04:17:46 PM »
I would like to remind all of you assholes that Joshua Lenartowicz is NATTY. He deserves some credit for competing totally clean.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #427 on: September 15, 2016, 04:26:59 PM »
All three guys were good sports about this and ended the presser creating a buzz.  

Nice little speech from Kevin about the respect he'd been shown, then the mini-posedown.  And right at the very end of this full version of the press c, at 1:06, we see Dennis Wolf (blue shirt, audience)  being consoled by someone - clearly wishing he was up there!

T

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
Re: Is Levrone competing in the Open or the 212 class?
« Reply #428 on: September 15, 2016, 04:28:41 PM »
There is a sadness in levrones eyes. 

Would upset so many people. Has to follow through. 

But doesn't want to hear the gasps of "what happened" from the crowd.

Dwarfed by a 15 year old photograph of himself in sweats. 

Right, which is why he posed down with Cedric, one of the biggest guys, and held his own.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #429 on: September 15, 2016, 04:34:37 PM »
I would like to remind all of you assholes that Joshua Lenartowicz is NATTY. He deserves some credit for competing totally clean.

Yep.  I heard thru the grapevine all he's on are Tren O'Hair's frog eggs... remarkable...

#teamjosh
T

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #430 on: September 15, 2016, 04:34:59 PM »

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: September 15, 2016, 05:26:37 PM »
He is small, like I said, 30lbs smaller than at his peak.
Top 10 will be an accomplishment. He isn't even close to the Levrone of 92, not to mention the later years.
Yep, no idea what some of these guys are looking at. Unless he somehow improves dramatically he does not look good for an Olympia contender. He looks really bad from the back and a thick waist.

Also, no one is hating on him, just posting how it is. He looks great, just not for a hopeful top competitor so when "bad" is used it means in comparison to his competition.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: September 15, 2016, 05:41:17 PM »
Maybe I'm just becoming jaded but these emotional interviews are becoming a bit much. I'm beginning to think Kevin should be taking some letro and stop drinking.  Oh and flex needs to lay off the synthol. 

He lifted weights, ate more, took drugs and trained. I'm glad the lord helped him do this work.  ::)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: September 15, 2016, 05:48:48 PM »
Maybe I'm just becoming jaded but these emotional interviews are becoming a bit much. I'm beginning to think Kevin should be taking some letro and stop drinking.  Oh and flex needs to lay off the synthol. 

He lifted weights, ate more, took drugs and trained. I'm glad the lord helped him do this work.  ::)

my god flex looks terrrible. almost like a chocolate derrick anthony

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #434 on: September 15, 2016, 05:55:12 PM »

Wait a fuckin second. I thought Bob Chic worked for MD. How can he also work for Flex? Does he also work for RXMuscle? WTF

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: September 15, 2016, 05:55:26 PM »

my god flex looks terrrible. almost like a chocolate derrick anthony

Already lost one kidney.

Wait a fuckin second. I thought Bob Chic worked for MD. How can he also work for Flex? Does he also work for RXMuscle? WTF

Flex pays for his hair.  He has velcro labels for his shirt too.

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
« Reply #436 on: September 15, 2016, 06:27:17 PM »
Levrone is having the most fun he's had in ten years.
He's talked about it in his live feeds.
Ten pounds of muscle on a 5'9 frame makes an
incredible difference!
Phil was 250 in 2013 and only 242 in 2014;
he probably tried overcarbing to make up the difference
in muscle and ended up with the preggers gut looking not as
conditioned. The point being Phil having 10 pounds of muscle
over Levrone is alot in visual impact.
A 6'3 Ryan Reynolds says the difference in weight between
him looking like a normal slender guy and his muscular
movie roles is 7-9 pounds.
Now imagine how much 10 pounds makes on a smaller frame
5,9 guy.
Here he dispells the myths about guys putting on 30 pds. of
muscle for a movie role and tells how much difference that
7-9 pds. of muscle makes on his 6'3 frame.
It's only about a minute long. Start at 2:20

aestheticsuk

• Getbig II
« Reply #437 on: September 15, 2016, 06:29:31 PM »
well no shit.. im 5 ft 9 too and i grew around 8 lbs (of muscle) recently and my back literally doubled in size lol

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #438 on: September 15, 2016, 07:31:20 PM »
Kevin looking great -

Is it me or is Cedric a cocky ass - not a fan

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #439 on: September 15, 2016, 07:33:40 PM »
MD stopped paying him. He worked for about six months free of charge and finally gave up when the boss wouldn't take or return his calls. Bob's a serious businessman or else he would've worked for an entire year before demanding payment.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #440 on: September 15, 2016, 07:41:26 PM »
Im with you, he needs a little more time to complete his look and try to bring in his old man waist, how he fairs against the insulin look is another thing to be determined, one things for sure he has shown enough in a short time that he's not far off the pace and that guys who were just that little bit better from his era like Dorian would have no problem with todays champs, Yates would destroy Heath,

I'm no super Heath fan.. But Dorian had such a non esthetic physique was genetically sub par - but I do think a levrone in his prime would beat Phil

Phil is definitely turning into a freak physique ala Coleman really overpowering everyone with sheer mass , esthetics , just dominating physique

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
« Reply #441 on: September 15, 2016, 07:45:30 PM »
well no shit.. im 5 ft 9 too and i grew around 8 lbs (of muscle) recently and my back literally doubled in size lol

Congrats on ur gains...
A 250 dialed in Heath will look significantly bigger than
a 240 dialed in Levrone is my main point in my long diatribe.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #442 on: September 15, 2016, 08:29:20 PM »
I'm no super Heath fan.. But Dorian had such a non esthetic physique was genetically sub par - but I do think a levrone in his prime would beat Phil

Phil is definitely turning into a freak physique ala Coleman really overpowering everyone with sheer mass , esthetics , just dominating physique
So Dorian was sub-par and Kevin could never beat him in his prime but could've beaten Heath?? Make some sense jagoff.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #443 on: September 15, 2016, 08:29:39 PM »
Congrats on ur gains...
A 250 dialed in Heath will look significantly bigger than
a 240 dialed in Levrone is my main point in my long diatribe.

A 257 pound 1997 Arnold Classic dialed in Levrone was significantly bigger and better than Heath at his best.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #444 on: September 15, 2016, 08:31:18 PM »
Im with you, he needs a little more time to complete his look and try to bring in his old man waist, how he fairs against the insulin look is another thing to be determined, one things for sure he has shown enough in a short time that he's not far off the pace and that guys who were just that little bit better from his era like Dorian would have no problem with todays champs, Yates would destroy Heath,

Here's hoping that he sticks around and competes in March. Would like to see him show up 249-257 LEGIT and destroy the competitors.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #445 on: September 15, 2016, 08:33:48 PM »
So Dorian was sub-par and Kevin could never beat him in his prime but could've beaten Heath?? Make some sense jagoff.

No one could beat Dorian in the 90's even though they should have when he came in off. Shawn, Kevin and Nasser should all have beaten him in their respective year.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #446 on: September 15, 2016, 09:07:36 PM »
I am impressed with Kevin from the front, back not so much >:(

Ssxa

• Getbig III
« Reply #447 on: September 15, 2016, 10:38:23 PM »
Kevin looks pretty good from the front, but is clearly behind the top guys from the back. His upper body appears to be about 85% compared to his best with a bigger waist. I can't see him cracking the top 5, and even getting into the top 10 will be difficult. Cedric looks better than him in the video, and I'm not sure Cedric will be in the top 5. I'm excited to see what Ramy brings to the show since he looks a bit downsized, hopefully he comes in better condition than ever. I'm also waiting to see Roelly since he is looking ridiculously big in the pics leading up to the show.

Hack Benchers

« Reply #448 on: September 15, 2016, 11:02:42 PM »
Kevin looks pretty good from the front, but is clearly behind the top guys from the back. His upper body appears to be about 85% compared to his best with a bigger waist. I can't see him cracking the top 5, and even getting into the top 10 will be difficult. Cedric looks better than him in the video, and I'm not sure Cedric will be in the top 5. I'm excited to see what Ramy brings to the show since he looks a bit downsized, hopefully he comes in better condition than ever. I'm also waiting to see Roelly since he is looking ridiculously big in the pics leading up to the show.

This is all true about Kevin but hé the Olympia is exciting  to me again for the first time in 8-10 years and thats what really counts.

A downsized Rami could be a big surprise. We will see when it is showtime! Going full schmoe like the old days!

Hack Benchers

« Reply #449 on: September 15, 2016, 11:10:03 PM »