Author Topic: What do you think about this  (Read 4827 times)

Boban

• Getbig II
What do you think about this
« on: September 03, 2016, 05:37:25 AM »
I've stumble into a product that looks very good for me. I love paleo diets and I think that it's right for me. It was friend recommended, he used it and he is very satisfied with it.
My question here is, have you tried the product? If yes, do you like the recipes covered in there?

Here is the link of the page: http://www.weighthealthpro.com/products/1000-paleo-recipes/

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Re: What do you think about this
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 06:42:46 PM »
WORTHLESS! Fake "Paleo" Diet. Pizza isn't part of a Paleo Diet. Neither is the diet that you eat.

Boban

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 02:07:51 AM »
There are many healthy recipes labeled as pizza. Vegetarian pizza for ex. You can't just say that something is fake if you didn't even try it. State some evidence, prove me wrong. With just saying "worthless" it won't make me believe you.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 11:54:11 AM »
There are many healthy recipes labeled as pizza. Vegetarian pizza for ex. You can't just say that something is fake if you didn't even try it. State some evidence, prove me wrong. With just saying "worthless" it won't make me believe you.

Paleolithic man didn't eat grains. Trying to pick wild grains by hand and grinding them for flour, to make pizza crust, would have taken more energy, than they would have gotten from eat the processed grain. Eating grains were only became a food source for mankind, only about ten thousand years ago with the Neolithic Revolution of agriculture. As for "vegetarian," it's a very old word that does date back to Paleolithic time; it means: Lousy Hunter!

Boban

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 12:09:50 PM »
I didn't quite get how this reply is going to answer my question. I asked what is wrong with the paleo diet.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 12:43:00 PM »
I didn't quite get how this reply is going to answer my question. I asked what is wrong with the paleo diet.

There is nothing wrong with a REAL Paleo Diet. You just don't know what a REAL Paleo Diet is. Think (I know that will be difficult for you) eating mainly fats, and proteins, from just animal sources. That's a REAL Paleo Diet!

Boban

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 12:56:42 AM »
I get that. But my main question was about that particular product. On the website are listed 2-3 more products that I find interesting to try. I love variety, so I wanted to try this Paleo diet.

Big Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 06:54:23 AM »
What you should and shouldn’t eat, here is a basic scheme of what to eat on The Paleo Diet:

EAT:

Grass-produced meats
Fish/seafood
Fresh fruits and veggies
Eggs
Nuts and seeds
Healthful oils (Olive, walnut, flaxseed, macadamia, avocado, coconut)

DON’T EAT:

Cereal grains
Legumes (including peanuts)
Dairy
Refined sugar
Potatoes
Processed foods
Salt
Refined vegetable oils

TIPS TO MAKE THE PALEO DIET A ROUTINE PART OF YOUR LIFESTYLE:

For breakfast, make an easy omelet. Sauté onion, peppers, mushrooms, and broccoli in olive oil; add omega-3-enriched or free-range eggs and diced turkey or chicken breast.
Paleo lunches are easy. At the beginning of the week, make a huge salad with anything you like. A good starting point can be mixed greens, spinach, radishes, bell peppers, cucumbers, carrots, avocadoes, walnuts, almonds and sliced apples or pears. Store the salad in a large sealable container. Each morning prepare a single serving from the large batch and then mix in meat (ground beef, beef slices, chicken, turkey, ground bison, pork chunks, etc.) or seafood of choice (salmon, shrimp, tuna, or any fresh fish or seafood). Toss with olive oil and lemon juice and you are set.
For dinner, try spaghetti squash as a substitute for any pasta recipe. Top with pesto, marinara and meatballs. Roasted beets and their greens make a great side dish for pork. Asparagus, broccoli, and spinach can be steamed quickly. Salmon, halibut, or other fresh fish filets grill well with accompanying foil packs full of cut veggies with olive oil and garlic.
Berries and other succulent fruits make a great dessert. Pre-cut carrot and celery sticks, sliced fruit, and pre-portioned raw nut/dried fruit mixes are easy snacks.

Daily Sample Straight:

Breakfast: Omega-3 or free ranging eggs scrambled in olive oil with chopped parsley. Grapefruit, or any fresh fruit in season, herbal tea
Snack: Sliced lean beef, fresh apricots or seasonal fruit
Lunch: Caesar salad with chicken (olive oil and lemon dressing), herbal tea
Snack: Apple slices, raw walnuts
Dinner: Tomato and avocado slices; grilled skinless turkey breast; steamed broccoli, carrots, and artichoke; bowl of fresh blueberries, raisins, and almonds; one glass white wine or mineral water. (Clearly, wine would never have been available to our ancestors, but the 85:15 rule allows you to consume three non-Paleo meals per week.)

Boban

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 01:42:19 PM »
What you should and shouldn’t eat, here is a basic scheme of what to eat on The Paleo Diet:

EAT:

Grass-produced meats
Fish/seafood
Fresh fruits and veggies
Eggs
Nuts and seeds

DON’T EAT:

Cereal grains
Dairy
Refined sugar
Potatoes
Processed foods
Salt
Refined vegetable oils

For breakfast, make an easy omelet. Sauté onion, peppers, mushrooms, and broccoli in olive oil; add omega-3-enriched or free-range eggs and diced turkey or chicken breast.
Paleo lunches are easy. At the beginning of the week, make a huge salad with anything you like. A good starting point can be mixed greens, spinach, radishes, bell peppers, cucumbers, carrots, avocadoes, walnuts, almonds and sliced apples or pears. Store the salad in a large sealable container. Each morning prepare a single serving from the large batch and then mix in meat (ground beef, beef slices, chicken, turkey, ground bison, pork chunks, etc.) or seafood of choice (salmon, shrimp, tuna, or any fresh fish or seafood). Toss with olive oil and lemon juice and you are set.
For dinner, try spaghetti squash as a substitute for any pasta recipe. Top with pesto, marinara and meatballs. Roasted beets and their greens make a great side dish for pork. Asparagus, broccoli, and spinach can be steamed quickly. Salmon, halibut, or other fresh fish filets grill well with accompanying foil packs full of cut veggies with olive oil and garlic.
Berries and other succulent fruits make a great dessert. Pre-cut carrot and celery sticks, sliced fruit, and pre-portioned raw nut/dried fruit mixes are easy snacks.

Daily Sample Straight:

Breakfast: Omega-3 or free ranging eggs scrambled in olive oil with chopped parsley. Grapefruit, or any fresh fruit in season, herbal tea
Dinner: Tomato and avocado slices; grilled skinless turkey breast; steamed broccoli, carrots, and artichoke; bowl of fresh blueberries, raisins, and almonds; one glass white wine or mineral water. (Clearly, wine would never have been available to our ancestors, but the 85:15 rule allows you to consume three non-Paleo meals per week.)

Nice reply. I tried the ebooks and they are just great. I made a small modification of drinking 1-2 cups of milk a week because I just love milk. Recipes are great.
Also, thank you for the advice. Similar advice as those in the books.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2016, 04:42:39 PM »

EAT:

Grass-produced meats
Fish/seafood
Fresh fruits and veggies
Eggs
Nuts and seeds

DON’T EAT:

Cereal grains
Dairy
Refined sugar
Potatoes
Processed foods
Salt
Refined vegetable oils

Daily Sample Straight:

No potatoes?
Crap diet.
©