Author Topic: Talk To Me About Tren-What Does It Do For YOU?  (Read 15986 times)

chokeslam

• Getbig II
Re: Talk To Me About Tren-What Does It Do For YOU?
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2016, 02:22:09 PM »
Your post made it seem like you were in the fitness industry otherwise there is really no reason to even post what you did as of course you don't just go around advertising it. That goes without saying/is common sense.

Ahhhhhhhh, i get ya. I said the industry I work in. Not the muscle and thong "industry" bahahha... I have way more self-respect than to peel for dudes. The fitness industry is the furthest thing from a professional industry lol

I just secretly live by the thong and die by the thong.  ;D

canberk1188

• Getbig II
Re: Talk To Me About Tren-What Does It Do For YOU?
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2016, 04:17:03 PM »
I will stay away from tren in the rest of my life. Its a crazy drug. I cant handle it at all. I dont like eating too much. The most I eat are 2500 calories in a day. So when I use tren I am starting to lose weight dramaticly and pissing  like a horse cant put on size have veins everywhere starting to think every women are attracted to me want to fuck every beatifull women cant stand people and be very unpatient. Thats what tren does to me. It really plays with my temper and makes me very paranoid and agressive. But If you ask for general muscle building then Its a miracle drug. I had the best body compared to stages on my life while using tren but once again I cant handle it and I dont like being to lean at all .  Instead of being lean I prefer looking a little bulky.

So I will never use anything else than test deca and gh.

I would rather like mike mentzer type of look than flex wheeler.)))