Author Topic: Quick intro and my current cycle ( more like a cruise. Haha ) for you guys lol  (Read 1217 times)

Marc86

• Getbig I
Hello fellow ironaddicts :)

Been around here for awhile now but only reading reading and more reading various topics...
Been training serious for couple of years inc nutrition and all that stuff ...

My first cycle was after the biggest change of my life , move out of my country , stopped the gym , not eating enough , stress etc and went down from a very sliced natural 75kg to 70kg in 2 months...

Then i jumped back in the gym got my nutrition right etc , got on 500mg test e week would sAy for 12 weeks or so ... And i went from around 71-83kg
Bit of an increase on bf but not that much and my diet around 60-40 dirty to clean ration ... My body just doesnt want to grow its hard as fuck ....

Well long story short im bout 6ft tall 30y , two cycles of test and been cruising for 3-4 months on 250test week

Bout to go for the first time to 1g test week , and no ,
I dont get bloated lol ... Sustanon this time for 14-16 weeks just bout to go to my second week , up to 750mg i prefer it this way slowly building it up , maybe not the best way but what i choose to do!

Status as of now , 6ft , 85kg around 10-12% more towards the 10 maybe
4000kcals a day - 400-500carbs/ 100-150 fat / 220-250 p

I never ran any adex or al , dont get gyno , at least not with previous cycles only thing ive used was 25mg proviron and i really liked , usually before bed , always wake up more tight n dry !

Gonna leave us a pic from my first cycle , im bit heavier now tho , my arms are deffo
Bigger now and my shoulders upper back !
But hell anyways
Any input would be great , hoping to learn alot more and hopefully will get where i want to ( 100-105 ) 8-10bf in near future

rush223

• Getbig II
Marc.
What's the rush and over using for first time? If you have a decent baseline natural build, then start slow and use one compound at a time so you know what your body responds to. There are some pretty savvy guys with a boat load of knowledge here. I think some may agree hitting a gram a week already is a waste and way over saturating your receptors. A solid physique does not need a gram a week. You're gonna shock your muscles as well as your liver enzymes, your HDL will plummet, your red blood cells will skyrocket and your blood is thick, putting you at risk for clots and strokes and the kicker is, you won't retain much at all. Try 300 mg test a week. Stay with it. That will get you good gains and work hard in the gym, but just as important is food being that you're so lean.
Quit trying to get huge over night. I know the mind set brother, I do. Been there, so try it out and work hard in the gym and feed your muscles. Enjoy this and analyze the cycle with note pad. Food, how much, what kind, how long after or before your workout etc...
 Like I said there are some smart dudes on this board and some meatheads that think the more the better. Believe them like you would Hillary. Balance is the key and you'll live longer. Relax and enjoy the experience.
Be safe

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Nothing will happen on 300mg a week besides a couple extra boners. See how a gram works out for you. Throw in an oral at the beginning and end of cycle too. YOU will never know YOUR bodies reaction until you try. Same goes for side effects. But I ink most can say taking only testosterone for 16wks won't wreck your liver🙄 Or give you a blood clot

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
I think some may agree hitting a gram a week already is a waste and way over saturating your receptors.
receptor oversaturation is a myth which has been busted around 1000 times
A solid physique does not need a gram a week. You're gonna shock your muscles as well as your liver enzymes, your HDL will plummet, your red blood cells will skyrocket and your blood is thick, putting you at risk for clots and strokes and the kicker is, you won't retain much at all. Try 300 mg test a week. Stay with it. That will get you good gains
not sure if serious
Nothing will happen on 300mg a week besides a couple extra boners. See how a gram works out for you. Throw in an oral at the beginning and end of cycle too. YOU will never know YOUR bodies reaction until you try. Same goes for side effects. But I ink most can say taking only testosterone for 16wks won't wreck your liver🙄 Or give you a blood clot
this