Author Topic: Quick intro and my current cycle ( more like a cruise. Haha ) for you guys lol  (Read 1890 times)

Marc86

• Getbig I
Hello fellow ironaddicts :)

Been around here for awhile now but only reading reading and more reading various topics...
Been training serious for couple of years inc nutrition and all that stuff ...

My first cycle was after the biggest change of my life , move out of my country , stopped the gym , not eating enough , stress etc and went down from a very sliced natural 75kg to 70kg in 2 months...

Then i jumped back in the gym got my nutrition right etc , got on 500mg test e week would sAy for 12 weeks or so ... And i went from around 71-83kg
Bit of an increase on bf but not that much and my diet around 60-40 dirty to clean ration ... My body just doesnt want to grow its hard as fuck ....

Well long story short im bout 6ft tall 30y , two cycles of test and been cruising for 3-4 months on 250test week

Bout to go for the first time to 1g test week , and no ,
I dont get bloated lol ... Sustanon this time for 14-16 weeks just bout to go to my second week , up to 750mg i prefer it this way slowly building it up , maybe not the best way but what i choose to do!

Status as of now , 6ft , 85kg around 10-12% more towards the 10 maybe
4000kcals a day - 400-500carbs/ 100-150 fat / 220-250 p

I never ran any adex or al , dont get gyno , at least not with previous cycles only thing ive used was 25mg proviron and i really liked , usually before bed , always wake up more tight n dry !

Gonna leave us a pic from my first cycle , im bit heavier now tho , my arms are deffo
Bigger now and my shoulders upper back !
But hell anyways
Any input would be great , hoping to learn alot more and hopefully will get where i want to ( 100-105 ) 8-10bf in near future [/url][/img]

Marc86

• Getbig I
My apologies guys , believe it or
Not first time on a message board still trying to learn the way around here,

My question is , what you guys think you be necessary to reach my goal mentioned above ?!
I know it takes time specially building up dosages etc but i would like to
Have an idea of what would
Take me there , theres loads of more experienced peeps here that know for sure how to get there !

Much appreciated and my apollogies again ive fucked up and made two same exact topics bahh

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Your back has come on alot... There's no secret, just keep plugging away.. Simple is usually best when it comes to bodybuilding, eat enough to grow but don't let your self get too fat, use enough gear to help your progress, dont make big jumps in dose till you've maxed out at the current.

See how you feel on 1g test, next time round add Decca or tren, you could drop your test dose or keep it the same, add an oral at the start to give you a kick

When you hit a plateau dont just look at drugs for the answer, are you training too much/or not hard enough, you eating enough etc

Eventualy 5 or so years down the  line you won't budge an inch no matter what you do. So you have two choices, be happy with what you've got, or mega dose add slin/gh

What I've found is once you have held a certain size for so long you can maintain it or close to it on a fraction of the gear it took to get you there

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm a similar height and well over 100kg, have a look at my abbs for the beach 2012 thread for my approach, everyone has there own way...

Marc86

• Getbig I
Your back has come on alot... There's no secret, just keep plugging away.. Simple is usually best when it comes to bodybuilding, eat enough to grow but don't let your self get too fat, use enough gear to help your progress, dont make big jumps in dose till you've maxed out at the current.

See how you feel on 1g test, next time round add Decca or tren, you could drop your test dose or keep it the same, add an oral at the start to give you a kick

When you hit a plateau dont just look at drugs for the answer, are you training too much/or not hard enough, you eating enough etc

Eventualy 5 or so years down the  line you won't budge an inch no matter what you do. So you have two choices, be happy with what you've got, or mega dose add slin/gh

What I've found is once you have held a certain size for so long you can maintain it or close to it on a fraction of the gear it took to get you there

Thank you very much for your input ...
Yep thats what i intend to do, tbh id rather focus more and training and nutrition although the deigs are part pf it amd eventually dosages will have to go up ,
I just dont see myself go up to 100-105kg lets say 10% only on gear ...
Takes alot to fill up tall frames plus im kinda narrow guy which ive improved alot having capped delts and small waist helps , plus baby joints ...

And eating as iam as up now just to keep my 85kg bw , i can only imagine how much more to get to 100... Im on 500g carbs some days even more ... And i see guys here heavier than me on 3k haha ... Fuck my life lol, all kidding aside , no one is ever happy ... Just need to make to most with what we got lol

equipoise

• Getbig III

In your opinion, what are the best AAS for long term mass gain? NPP was good for me, gains were pretty keepable on test cruise, tren changed me dramatically but most of the gains went away when I stopped.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
To be honest i haven't realy noticed much difference between any of them, i usualy end my course ripped and tend to hold the condition for a good while..

If i was bloofy id probly see more of a difference when the water weight dropped.. I don't realy cruise, i stay on moderate doses then have a long break usually