Author Topic: Gary Johnson is a Complete Idiot  (Read 6267 times)

James

Gary Johnson is a Complete Idiot
« on: September 06, 2016, 10:43:51 AM »

James

Gary Johnson is a Complete Idiot
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 10:46:20 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Gary Johnson is a Complete Idiot
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 10:52:10 AM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 10:53:19 AM »
Ron Paul is a real Libertarian.

James

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 11:58:58 AM »

Lol what an Idiot clown!!

I like Gary Johnson

And you support this clown over Trump hahaha from now on I will never take you serious(on politics that is).

James

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 12:26:34 PM »
I like Gary Johnson, but I love Hillary Clinton!

fixed.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 01:01:06 PM »

He doesn't sound like much of a libertarian, but this is only a problem for people who are libertarians.

I also don't agree that anyone voting for him is an idiot.  We could make similar clips about Hillary and Trump.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2016, 05:23:00 AM »
Gary Johnson: 'What Is Aleppo?'
NBC News ^
Posted on 9/8/2016, 8:16:21 AM by Wolfie

Gary Johnson, the Libertarian presidential candidate, does not know what Aleppo is.

Asked on Wednesday's "Morning Joe" what he would do if elected president about the city in Syria at the center of the refugee crisis, Johnson earnestly asked what Aleppo is even.

"And what is Aleppo?" Johnson said.

"You're kidding me," Mike Barnicle responded, who asked the question. Barnicle then began to explain what Aleppo is to the candidate.

"OK, got it, got it," Johnson cut him off, and then added, "With regard to Syria I do think it's a mess. I think that the only way that we deal with Syria is to join hands with Russia to diplomatically bring that at an end."

"It's just a mess," he said.

Yes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2016, 06:29:49 AM »
NBC News ^

Gary Johnson, the Libertarian presidential candidate, does not know what Aleppo is.

Asked on Wednesday's "Morning Joe" what he would do if elected president about the city in Syria at the center of the refugee crisis, Johnson earnestly asked what Aleppo is even.

"You're kidding me," Mike Barnicle responded, who asked the question. Barnicle then began to explain what Aleppo is to the candidate.

"OK, got it, got it," Johnson cut him off, and then added, "With regard to Syria I do think it's a mess. I think that the only way that we deal with Syria is to join hands with Russia to diplomatically bring that at an end."

Yes.

"Are you a pothead, focker?"   

Terrible grasp on global affairs.  Trump dancing they didn't use this Q on him.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2016, 07:07:36 AM »
NBC News ^

Yes.

Just saw this..geezuz what an idiot.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2016, 07:08:14 AM »
Just saw this..geezuz what an idiot.

now you have your excuse/justification to vote trump.   It's gotta be a relief.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2016, 07:09:25 AM »
now you have your excuse/justification to vote trump.   It's gotta be a relief.

True for self too.  E tu Hillary?   :D

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2016, 07:13:16 AM »
Oh cut the shit.

Using a city in Syria? You mother fuckers didn't know that city either and had to look it up.

Most fucking people in this country don't know all 50 state capitals and you're mad because Gary Johnson didn't know the capital of Syria.

Bullshit.

That's true nit picking right there.

Mother fuckers can barely balance their check books trying to act like they are smarter than a former successful governor.

Coach calling someone an idiot. There's a pot/kettle if there ever was one.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2016, 07:17:52 AM »
Oh cut the shit.

Using a city in Syria? You mother fuckers didn't know that city either and had to look it up.

Most fucking people in this country don't know all 50 state capitals and you're mad because Gary Johnson didn't know the capital of Syria.

Bullshit.

That's true nit picking right there.

Mother fuckers can barely balance their check books trying to act like they are smarter than a former successful governor.

Coach calling someone an idiot. There's a pot/kettle if there ever was one.

Come on - TU - how could you be running for POTUS and not know this?  This has been in the news for years.  its a city in Syria that has gotten demolished as a result of Obama's failures in Syria and trying to oust Assad. 

Its one thing not to know the name a foreign minister of some Turd World country - but he should have known this. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2016, 07:26:03 AM »
Come on - TU - how could you be running for POTUS and not know this?  This has been in the news for years.  its a city in Syria that has gotten demolished as a result of Obama's failures in Syria and trying to oust Assad. 

Its one thing not to know the name a foreign minister of some Turd World country - but he should have known this. 

Sorry. No.

I have been following this mess as much as the next person and if you said that name to me, I wouldn't know it right out of the box either.

Mostly because I don't use it regularly, do you?

Do you realize how many people don't fucking know state capitals in their own country?

Sorry, but this is absolute bull shit and you know it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2016, 07:35:53 AM »
Sorry. No.

I have been following this mess as much as the next person and if you said that name to me, I wouldn't know it right out of the box either.

Mostly because I don't use it regularly, do you?

Do you realize how many people don't fucking know state capitals in their own country?

Sorry, but this is absolute bull shit and you know it.

MSNBC is pushing this gary johnson mistake HARD.

We know why.  It's time for *someone* to pluck up the Gary Johnson 10% support.   They figure today - hours after Trump said the generals need replaced, we need to take oil, the CIA winked at him, etc - is the best time to offer the Libertarian voters an alternative.

MSNBC's pundit mike barnicle was the one that asked the Q and instantly MOCKED Johnson for it.  We all know why ;)

Any repubs that just repeat this story are choosing the WORST day to do so ;)   Trump looks like an ass regarding military, and looked very un-presidential.  You can't just go in and fire a bunch of generals. 

It's the best day hilary has had in 6 weeks, she's happy doing a press conference this AM.
It's the worst day Trump has had in a month, he said some dumb things last night.

Repubs that shit on Johnson today are just helping hilary. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2016, 08:09:42 AM »
MSNBC is pushing this gary johnson mistake HARD.

We know why.  It's time for *someone* to pluck up the Gary Johnson 10% support.   They figure today - hours after Trump said the generals need replaced, we need to take oil, the CIA winked at him, etc - is the best time to offer the Libertarian voters an alternative.

MSNBC's pundit mike barnicle was the one that asked the Q and instantly MOCKED Johnson for it.  We all know why ;)

Any repubs that just repeat this story are choosing the WORST day to do so ;)   Trump looks like an ass regarding military, and looked very un-presidential.  You can't just go in and fire a bunch of generals. 

It's the best day hilary has had in 6 weeks, she's happy doing a press conference this AM.
It's the worst day Trump has had in a month, he said some dumb things last night.

Repubs that shit on Johnson today are just helping hilary. 

Ron Paul would have known it. 

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2016, 08:12:46 AM »
As a complete idiot, he should appeal to the Bernie supporters, who want an alternative to Hillary, and aren't voting for the Green Party, lunatic candidate.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2016, 08:12:55 AM »
I don't follow world news as much as I should, or as much as a presidential candidate would, but I even knew Aleppo was in Syria.

#FelltheJohnson
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2016, 08:22:44 AM »

doesn't the timing just STINK to you?

They pretend johnson doesn't exist for a year.  Then they have him on TODAY of all days.  They start by tricking him with a tough Q, and then they run with it all day. 

total setup. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2016, 08:24:03 AM »

doesn't the timing just STINK to you?

They pretend johnson doesn't exist for a year.  Then they have him on TODAY of all days.  They start by tricking him with a tough Q, and then they run with it all day. 

total setup. 

Seems that way since he is taking away hillary voters.    Hillary is a pos and needs be admitted to hospice already and allowed to die away from the rest of us

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2016, 09:31:32 AM »

Maybe, maybe not.
I don't follow world news as much as I should, or as much as a presidential candidate would, but I even knew Aleppo was in Syria.

#FelltheJohnson

Sure you did. 

Everyone is so damn smart after someone else isn't.

::)

Most of you fuckers can't find your way around your own town without a GPS and you want to talk about Gary Johnson not knowing the name of a city in Syria.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2016, 09:37:19 AM »
Maybe, maybe not.
Sure you did. 

Most of you fuckers can't find your way around your own town without a GPS and you want to talk about Gary Johnson not knowing the name of a city in Syria.

Sorry if you didnt know this - Alleppo has been in the news for years.   His not knowing it is pathetic.  If they asked him who the president of indonesia was and he didnt know - i would give a pass - but syria is in the news all the fng time.   

Would he have known Raqqa if asked?  That is a totally legit question to expect a potus candidate to know. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2016, 09:43:57 AM »
Maybe, maybe not.
Sure you did. 

Someone's got their panties in a bunch!  ;)

a