Author Topic: "If you PLAN on serving, and you're an illegal, you can stay" - Trump 9/7/2016  (Read 2391 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
That Book isn't about "Operation Wetback." That was in the 1950s under President Eisenhower, not the 1930s. If you didn't even know what I was posting about, then why did you respond, except for the fact that you're a bleeding heart lefty, that can keep your mindless emotions to yourself.

It's the same thing. It's 20 years earlier, but the premise is exactly the same.

They just did the same thing in the 50s (for the same reasons actually)

You think the outcome was different? If so, you're the mindless one.
Anytime you make blanket sweeps like that, honest law abiding citizens will get caught in it.

I'm sure it's all false though. Just all lies. As you've said.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
It's the same thing. It's 20 years earlier, but the premise is exactly the same.

They just did the same thing in the 50s (for the same reasons actually)

You think the outcome was different? If so, you're the mindless one.
Anytime you make blanket sweeps like that, honest law abiding citizens will get caught in it.

I'm sure it's all false though. Just all lies. As you've said.

Typical libtard. Can't post on the subject, so you change the subject. So, I repeat, if any real American citizen was deported, they could get back in, by proving that they were really American citizens. There would be written records of their citizenship, if it were true. No records? Then it's a bullshit claim.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Typical libtard. Can't post on the subject, so you change the subject. So, I repeat, if any real American citizen was deported, they could get back in, by proving that they were really American citizens. There would be written records of their citizenship, if it were true. No records? Then it's a bullshit claim.

::)

I'm posting on the subject, you just don't like what I'm posting.

I love how whenever someone posts opposite to what someone thinks is "their side" they are a "the other".

You don't like deporting US citizens, you're a libtard. You think guns are fine, you're a dumb republicunt.

You're all stupid ass shills. This is why the US gets the government it has, because people like you only see one side of any issue, period.

Call me a libtard today, I don't give a shit, but trust me, I'm the farthest thing from a liberal you can get.

Hell, you're willing to spend tons of money and get more government intervention just to get rid of some lettuce pickers.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
A little too quick on that post button huh?

You so mad you just couldn't wait?

Erik C

• Getbig IV
::)

I'm posting on the subject, you just don't like what I'm posting.

I love how whenever someone posts opposite to what someone thinks is "their side" they are a "the other".

You don't like deporting US citizens, you're a libtard. You think guns are fine, you're a dumb republicunt.

You're all stupid ass shills. This is why the US gets the government it has, because people like you only see one side of any issue, period.

Call me a libtard today, I don't give a shit, but trust me, I'm the farthest thing from a liberal you can get.

Hell, you're willing to spend tons of money and get more government intervention just to get rid of some lettuce pickers.

No American Citizens were deported. NONE! If it were true, then that situation could easily been remedied, as I pointed out, by producing evidence of citizenship. Didn't happen!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Cheech and Chong were once "deported" when their friend's house was raided in a drug bust, and they drove back to the USA in a panel truck made entirely of weed.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
No American Citizens were deported. NONE! If it were true, then that situation could easily been remedied, as I pointed out, by producing evidence of citizenship. Didn't happen!

Ok Erik.

Cheech and Chong were once "deported" when their friend's house was raided in a drug bust, and they drove back to the USA in a panel truck made entirely of weed.

Was that born in East L.A.?

I only remember cheech in that one.

Erik C

• Getbig IV

TuHolmes

• Getbig V

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Ok Erik.

JUST ADMIT YOU LIED! No American citizens were illegally deported to mexico. Just didn't happen. Name names? Can't do it, because it never happened. The ones who claim it were liars too.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Was that born in East L.A.?

I only remember cheech in that one.

Pretty sure it was Up In Smoke (first one).

First and second ones were good or at least fair, but they really lost it after that point.  Total crap IMO.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
JUST ADMIT YOU LIED! No American citizens were illegally deported to mexico. Just didn't happen. Name names? Can't do it, because it never happened. The ones who claim it were liars too.

Ok, Erik.