Author Topic: "If you PLAN on serving, and you're an illegal, you can stay" - Trump 9/7/2016  (Read 2392 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Amnesty. 

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Amnesty. 

No! Just a way to earn US citizenship. Start a US Foreign Legion. When we need to send troops to some shit hole place such as Iraq or Syria, send in the US Foreign Legion. Those that survive after 8 years of service get citizenship.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
No! Just a way to earn US citizenship. Start a US Foreign Legion. When we need to send troops to some shit hole place such as Iraq or Syria, send in the US Foreign Legion. Those that survive after 8 years of service get citizenship.

Many people are okay with that.   If you risk your skin for years, yes, you have earned it. 

Trump was fooled into including any people who PLAN on serving.  Awfully slippery thing. 

Erik C

• Getbig IV

Many people are okay with that.   If you risk your skin for years, yes, you have earned it. 

Trump was fooled into including any people who PLAN on serving.  Awfully slippery thing. 

PLAN? Give them the papers to join, to sign, or kick their worthless asses out of the country.

President Eisenhower, in operation wetback, kicked out over two millions Mexicans in two months! It can be done, when you have a real man in charge!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
PLAN? Give them the papers to join, to sign, or kick their worthless asses out of the country.

President Eisenhower, in operation wetback, kicked out over two millions Mexicans in two months! It can be done, when you have a real man in charge!

trump just seems to keep making exceptions to the deportation policy, depending upon who is in the room.

he did the same thing with his ban on muslims entering the country.   first he told a reporter he'd let him in, then he told a mayor he'd let him in. 

Trump said they all have to go.  Suddenly he has all sorts of random exceptions which always apply to the person asking the questions, as trump tries to win their support.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...

They also rounded up legal citizens and sent them to mexico without giving them a chance to prove their true US citizenship.

Sounds like a great fucking plan.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
They also rounded up legal citizens and sent them to mexico without giving them a chance to prove their true US citizenship.

Sounds like a great fucking plan.

No big loss to the USA!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
No big loss to the USA!

How do you know this?

Denying a citizen their rights is patently un-American.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
How do you know this?

Denying a citizen their rights is patently un-American.

It's just a left wing lie that you are repeating, that US citizens were thrown out too. Anyone who could prove their citizenship could have gone to the US Embassy in Mexico, and presented their proof of citizenship, and got reinstated. The fact that NOT ONE guy, out of over two million, did any such thing, is proof that you are lying. So the fact is no "citizen" of the USA got their rights violated at all.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
It's just a left wing lie that you are repeating, that US citizens were thrown out too. Anyone who could prove their citizenship could have gone to the US Embassy in Mexico, and presented their proof of citizenship, and got reinstated. The fact that NOT ONE guy, out of over two million, did any such thing, is proof that you are lying. So the fact is no "citizen" of the USA got their rights violated at all.
How would you go to the US Embassy to present citizenship when you're scooped up and removed?

How do you know that not ONE got their citizenship back after proving so?

You're seriously just making this up now. Talk about lying.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
How would you go to the US Embassy to present citizenship when you're scooped up and removed?

How do you know that not ONE got their citizenship back after proving so?

You're seriously just making this up now. Talk about lying.

You know, paper work. Birth certificates, marriage licenses, driver's licenses, school records, employment records, Social Security numbers, etc. If they didn't have them on them, it would have been
easy enough to check government records.

If one American citizen got kicked out illegally, then post their name. Liar! That's the problem with you left wing nut cases. You care about the shit "people" invading our country. I Don't. Kill all of them at the border.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
You know, paper work. Birth certificates, marriage licenses, driver's licenses, school records, employment records, Social Security numbers, etc. If they didn't have them on them, it would have been
easy enough to check government records.

If one American citizen got kicked out illegally, then post their name. Liar! That's the problem with you left wing nut cases. You care about the shit "people" invading our country. I Don't. Kill all of them at the border.

I'm not the one who made the claim.

You said "NOT ONE".

I said you can't make that statement, you're the liar. You are just saying bullshit. You have no proof. You're basically saying that if it's in a book, it must be left wing and that must be what I am.

That is completely stupid. Why would I be required to prove against a claim YOU made? You're the one stating that no one returned after proving their citizenship. I asked how you knew that.

You're just making it up.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
If there was even one brown skinned "victim" of such discrimination, then we would never stop hearing about him. The left would be bleating about him for decades now, how the racist USA, did such a thing. Fidel Castro would have had him immortalized on the on the wall of martyrs for communism, next to Che Guevara. That's what happens when the left thinks they have facts. No such thing ever happened, so we have no names for the left to whine about, as all of those two million plus wet backs were, in fact, illegal aliens, and not one exception, or we would have heard about it, heard about it, heard about it, forever.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
If there was even one brown skinned "victim" of such discrimination, then we would never stop hearing about him. The left would be bleating about him for decades now, how the racist USA, did such a thing. Fidel Castro would have had him immortalized on the on the wall of martyrs for communism, next to Che Guevara. That's what happens when the left thinks they have facts. No such thing ever happened, so we have no names for the left to whine about, as all of those two million plus wet backs were, in fact, illegal aliens, and not one exception, or we would have heard about it, heard about it, heard about it, forever.

Come on. It was the 50s.

If it happened today (and it has) people have names and lists.

Back then? No fucking way.

Not ONE exception. Ok.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Come on. It was the 50s.

If it happened today (and it has) people have names and lists.

Back then? No fucking way.

Not ONE exception. Ok.

Sure not back then, LOL! Left was always on their anti-America harangue, supporting the traitors the Rosenbergs, attacking the House On UnAmerican Activities Committee, etc., why would they ignore such a glaring outrage as denying even one brown skinned savage his "rightful" citizenship? You lose!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Sure not back then, LOL! Left was always on their anti-America harangue, supporting the traitors the Rosenbergs, attacking the House On UnAmerican Activities Committee, etc., why would they ignore such a glaring outrage as denying even one brown skinned savage his "rightful" citizenship? You lose!

Sure I did.  ::)

Erik C

• Getbig IV

TuHolmes

• Getbig V

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Ok.

Right, you have no facts to back up you opinion.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Right, you have no facts to back up you opinion.

You have no facts either. So what?

You are simply making a statement. Your opinion is not a fact. I am repeating things written, you are just making some things up.

I'm not going to respond to you in this thread again because it's pointless.

Your opinion != fact.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
You have no facts either. So what?

You are simply making a statement. Your opinion is not a fact. I am repeating things written, you are just making some things up.

I'm not going to respond to you in this thread again because it's pointless.

Your opinion != fact.

I said only illegal aliens were kicked out during "Operation Wetback."

You said American citizens were kicked out too. There is zero evidence for your opinion. You provided no evidence, then told me to prove you wrong. Unfortunately, I can not prove a negative. Talking to you is the same as talking to religious nuts, who tell me to "prove" there is no god, when it is their job to prove there is one. And, the left is a religious cult, that believes in nonsense. Grow a brain.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
I said only illegal aliens were kicked out during "Operation Wetback."

You said American citizens were kicked out too. There is zero evidence for your opinion. You provided no evidence, then told me to prove you wrong. Unfortunately, I can not prove a negative. Talking to you is the same as talking to religious nuts, who tell me to "prove" there is no god, when it is their job to prove there is one. And, the left is a religious cult, that believes in nonsense. Grow a brain.

No, I said there were American citizens kicked out because it's written in damn books.

You said it was some "left wing nut shit" and then said "NOT ONE". (Your opinion)

So no, there are studies, and statements, that back up the fact that legal citizens were taken away. (A fact) So that's not the same.

Don't worry about my brain, it does just fine.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
No, I said there were American citizens kicked out because it's written in damn books.

You said it was some "left wing nut shit" and then said "NOT ONE". (Your opinion)

So no, there are studies, and statements, that back up the fact that legal citizens were taken away. (A fact) So that's not the same.

Don't worry about my brain, it does just fine.

What book? Name one "victim" of this phony outrage. There are none. As I said before, if it was true, it could have easily been corrected. It never happened, it's all a lie that you just mindlessly repeated

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
What book? Name one "victim" of this phony outrage. There are none. As I said before, if it was true, it could have easily been corrected. It never happened, it's all a lie that you just mindlessly repeated

Books about history.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0826339735/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I'm sure it's all a lie. It always is.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Books about history.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0826339735/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I'm sure it's all a lie. It always is.

That Book isn't about "Operation Wetback." That was in the 1950s under President Eisenhower, not the 1930s. If you didn't even know what I was posting about, then why did you respond, except for the fact that you're a bleeding heart lefty, that can keep your mindless emotions to yourself.