Author Topic: Levrone is fucking 48 years old (PROOF) BULLSHIT 52  (Read 18642 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Levrone is fucking 48 years old (PROOF) BULLSHIT 52
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2016, 07:52:42 AM »
One of the most disturbing videos I've ever seen within the bodybuilding industry. The man looks as if he is about to crazy and kill himself.

Maybe he was going through depression.

"1"

a few shots of Nubain should have him up and around in no time...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2016, 07:54:42 AM »
I have never understood why people say that Kevin is interesting or has a great personality. He seems lifeless in every video that I have ever watched.

He also looked like he treated the Smith couple like shit in those videos.

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2016, 07:56:04 AM »
On 2003 Olympia's video,  presentation of kevin's posing routine indicates that he is 37
So now,  he is 49.

https://youtu.be/NwTMUty3NOo
$

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2016, 08:54:33 AM »
For example, last week, Levrone sent Dave Palumbo and update photo of a rear double bicep pose. Kevin told Dave to post it online. Dave said "are you sure?". Kevin said "Yeah baby, post it". (Kevin initiated everything)

Dave the put his RXmuscle water mark on the pic and posted it online.

Immediately, people said that Levrone looked small and flat. Shawn Ray even suggested that Levrone shouldn't even compete.

Kevin then decided to lie.

Levrone accused Dave of posting old pics. As if this whole thing was Dave's fault. Dave has been Levrone's #1 advocate since Levrone announced his comeback.

Dave discussed this whole scenario on his radio show. He wasn't mad. He just said that Kevin was embarrassed. And Dave, being a good friend, had to calm Kevin down regarding Shawn Ray's comments & bodybuilding forum members.

But the fact that a 52 year old man lied about a situation that he created is quite sad. And of course, there is a debate about whether Kevin has lied about his age or not. Who knows. It's all very strange.

On top of all of this, Kevin now claims that he surrounds himself with lots of weapons as he sleeps during his precontest dieting phase, reminding himself that he is "at war".  ::)

Thanks for explaining.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2016, 10:29:41 AM »
One of the most disturbing videos I've ever seen within the bodybuilding industry. The man looks as if he is about to crazy and kill himself.

"1"

Listening to that music doesn't help either.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2016, 10:34:29 AM »

"1"

Probably at a stage where his post-bodybuilding career was not really working out and felt lost and had no real sense of purpose. He was on drugs for years too so his hormones were probably all out of whack which exacerbated it. He seems very happy just recently and I think what he needs to do is surround and immerse himself into training again from now on and perhaps do the odd smaller show from time to time to keep his mind healthy.

razzle

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2016, 10:42:32 AM »
Born in 1964. Look him up maryland judiciary. DUI back in 2011. That's proof.
Boom!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2016, 11:27:04 AM »
Probably at a stage where his post-bodybuilding career was not really working out and felt lost and had no real sense of purpose. He was on drugs for years too so his hormones were probably all out of whack which exacerbated it. He seems very happy just recently and I think what he needs to do is surround and immerse himself into training again from now on and perhaps do the odd smaller show from time to time to keep his mind healthy.

Unfortunately, he is 52 and I don't think that it would be healthy to make pro bodybuilding his end all, be all. He needs to find something else that makes him happy.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2016, 11:29:06 AM »
For example, last week, Levrone sent Dave Palumbo and update photo of a rear double bicep pose. Kevin told Dave to post it online. Dave said "are you sure?". Kevin said "Yeah baby, post it". (Kevin initiated everything)

Dave the put his RXmuscle water mark on the pic and posted it online.

Immediately, people said that Levrone looked small and flat. Shawn Ray even suggested that Levrone shouldn't even compete.

Kevin then decided to lie.

Levrone accused Dave of posting old pics. As if this whole thing was Dave's fault. Dave has been Levrone's #1 advocate since Levrone announced his comeback.

Dave discussed this whole scenario on his radio show. He wasn't mad. He just said that Kevin was embarrassed. And Dave, being a good friend, had to calm Kevin down regarding Shawn Ray's comments & bodybuilding forum members.

But the fact that a 52 year old man lied about a situation that he created is quite sad. And of course, there is a debate about whether Kevin has lied about his age or not. Who knows. It's all very strange.

On top of all of this, Kevin now claims that he surrounds himself with lots of weapons as he sleeps during his precontest dieting phase, reminding himself that he is "at war".  ::)

hi dave
T

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2016, 11:34:36 AM »
hi dave

HaHa

This is the rear double bicep pose that nobody found impressive (from a few days ago)

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2016, 11:41:44 AM »
Unfortunately, he is 52 and I don't think that it would be healthy to make pro bodybuilding his end all, be all. He needs to find something else that makes him happy.

He doesn't need to do boatloads of drugs he needs to actually train consistently. He's been very sporadic in his habits the last 13 years

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2016, 03:17:06 PM »
I've never seen that video of levrone, I was dying.

Looks like the dude is just trying to eat dinner and this broad is filming him playing creepy music. Se probably let him live with her and paid all his bills as long as he gave her fan service. Kinda like the smiths I'm assuming.

He was born in 1964...he has a dui from 2011 to prove it.

And yes Kevin lies, all bodybuilders lie, it's almost a requirement.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2016, 03:33:55 PM »
The first pic he posted had his real birth date on it ('64). I posted it on MD, Shawn Ray deleted my post and Kevin replaced the original pic on his blog. I wish I still had the original pic.

There are many articles in past muscle mags where Kevin has stated he was born in 1964. He just hates being in his 50's now and is trying to re-write history...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2016, 03:35:22 PM »
There are many articles in past muscle mags where Kevin has stated he was born in 1964. He just hates being in his 50's now and is trying to re-write history...
Why do so many people seem to like Kevin? He seems like a social misfit to me.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2016, 03:39:38 PM »
Read year of birth 64, 65, 66, 68 now......let's just decide it was 67.

WTF does it matter ?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2016, 03:41:07 PM »
All the greats are eccentric. To be normal is to be common.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2016, 03:43:36 PM »
All the greats are eccentric. To be normal is to be common.
He isn't a great.

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2016, 05:01:31 PM »
He isn't a great.

When bodybuilding history becomes a college major let me tell you Levrone will have his own chapter, Shaboom!!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2016, 05:07:13 PM »
Levrone is the Dan Marino of bbing

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2016, 05:23:45 PM »
So if Arnold is Michael Jordan and levrone is dan Marino.....who is Ronnie's equivalent?

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2016, 05:54:15 PM »

Most subjective endeavors are ageist meaning that you may be judged unfairly
because of your age especially when it comes to Hollywood.
KL pursued that dream there; although probably too late.
Titus said a lot of guys lie about their age for the same reason in BBing.
One head official told Vince Taylor that after 40 the glutes get soft..
stay in the masters. Even when getting a job, age matters.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2016, 06:08:00 PM »
So if Arnold is Michael Jordan and levrone is dan Marino.....who is Ronnie's equivalent?

Antonio Cromartie

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2016, 06:08:14 PM »
All this press on Levrone exemplifies just how bad the Olympia has gotten. Boring, predictable and way to long because of all the classes they stuff in. It might be fun to hang out at the hotel and see all the bikini babes and freaks but thats about it.

For those who want to watch it it will have a web cast.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2016, 09:17:23 PM »

why don't you tell us all what he should do since you are and always have been the "expert" on happiness, royalty

E
E

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2016, 12:08:12 AM »
why don't you tell us all what he should do since you are and always have been the "expert" on happiness, royalty

E

Only Levrone can answer that question. All I know is that he will pay a price health-wise is he stays on a pro level drug regime.

PS: Earl did you watch your hero looking like a total loon in the video? If he truly is your hero then I feel sorry for you. That was disturbing & depressing. You have spent your adult life worshipping that goofball. You are a total creep.