Author Topic: Caliber Fitness Solutions - Circa 2003 (Picture)  (Read 15535 times)

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
Re: Caliber Fitness Solutions - Circa 2003 (Picture)
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2016, 11:56:56 PM »
Mostly vegetables my ass. You're like 35% bodyfat.

Potatoes are vegetables. Lots & lots of vegetables.  ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2016, 03:46:17 AM »
Q

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2016, 07:05:09 PM »

That makes you even more pathetic.  I was at least asked but yyou have absolutely no relation whatsoever to my ex-husband and yet you give him a donation???  Did you see any other Getbigger up here give any donation?  You see me giving money to any of Coach's 4 ex-wives. What the fuck is the matter with you? 

That's exactly what I was talking about.....you are so desperate to be loved and admired up here on Getbig that you do stupid shit like this.   ::)

Classic post.    Vince laying the beat down

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2016, 07:09:32 PM »
V³ or V⁴  ???

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #104 on: September 13, 2016, 08:49:44 AM »
V³ or V⁴  ???

venom vince versace. How could it be four words?

KRK

« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2016, 08:54:06 AM »
venom vince versace. How could it be four words?

arent you the fatzo guy who eats food all day and works from home ( may be drug posting) ?

also your posting sucks you lame unfunny motherfcker..

try going to gym few times a week instead of spying on that fag twomb and queen vissy and posting pics of "foods" in random picture thread  ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #106 on: September 13, 2016, 08:56:08 AM »
arent you the fatzo guy who eats food all day and works from home ( may be drug posting) ?

also your posting sucks you lame unfunny motherfcker..

try going to gym few times a week instead of spying on that fag twomb and queen vissy and posting pics of "foods" in random picture thread  ::)

Hack Benchers

« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2016, 10:38:28 AM »
Vince can get in shape when he wants to... The guy can roll with the best punches, while also dishing it out (better than most).
Not a drain on society like people like to say about Nigels. A good dude... "Keep on, keeping on" Vince, still waiting for your YouTube channel. Your podcast stuff was very good...
I listened to it years ago. For shits and giggles, is it stil online somewhere?.., got a link?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2016, 03:32:33 PM »
I listened to it years ago. For shits and giggles, is it stil online somewhere?.., got a link?

All episodes of The Vince Goodrum Show are still available on my website, Anabolic Mayhem.  Along with my Youtube channel, I will prob start back the episodes now that I've settled into my job
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2016, 05:24:17 PM »
 Another old picture I dug out of me training for the 2009 NGA Night of Champions show on my Body Gym Elite machine that I sold and marketed for Performance Fitness Systems. While it looks like a Total Gym, it is far from it as it. This machine was much more heavy duty with the ability to use Olympic Plates and I've loaded up to 400 pounds for hack squats and also had weight bands underneath it to increase its weight capacity plus it can convert into a full Pilates machine. I sold prob over 200 of these machines. Its no longer manufactured as the company went out of business but I still have one sitting in my home. This machine along with my free weights and exercise bike were the only things I used to prep and afterwards it was great advertising for selling a couple more :)

A

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2016, 06:40:17 PM »
You got a beautiful chocolate poosie Vince.