Author Topic: Caliber Fitness Solutions - Circa 2003 (Picture)  (Read 15538 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Caliber Fitness Solutions - Circa 2003 (Picture)
« on: September 10, 2016, 09:59:10 AM »

Man, its amazing what you find these days. Was scanning an old hard drive and found a picture of my business in its early days. I started my Caliber Fitness Solutions in 2001 selling vitamins, herbal remedies, books and toning bands from the trunk of my car as well as from a stand like this one at the White Horse Flea Market in Piedmont, South Carolina that I ran for many years in 100 degree weather and in the bitter cold in the winter getting up a 5am on Saturday morning to get the best spot there. You don't need fancy websites, marketing teams, etc. You have to believe in the American Dream. That's why I had the stars and stripes hanging behind me.
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Caliber Fitness Solutions - Circa 2003 (Picture)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 10:08:44 AM »

Man, its amazing what you find these days. Was scanning an old hard drive and found a picture of my business in its early days. I started my Caliber Fitness Solutions in 2001 selling vitamins, herbal remedies, books and toning bands from the trunk of my car as well as from a stand like this one at the White Horse Flea Market in Piedmont, South Carolina that I ran for many years in 100 degree weather and in the bitter cold in the winter getting up a 5am on Saturday morning to get the best spot there. You don't need fancy websites, marketing teams, etc. You have to believe in the American Dream. That's why I had the stars and stripes hanging behind me.

From meager and humble beginnings to the empire that Caliber Fitness has become today.

Congratulations Vince,

"1"

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 10:14:10 AM »

And now it's one of the most established companies in the industry with multimillion dollar annual turnover ?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 10:45:28 AM »
And now it's one of the most established companies in the industry with multimillion dollar annual turnover ?

To be fair, its not exactly been a great year...especially for the main site at caliberfitness.com.  The last master supplier that I had, YCY Health Centre went out of business last month which attributed to about 40% of my overall sales on the site.  In addition, I had to remove all supplements from my sites to comply with my card processor and Google is slowly banning all supplements from the merchant center allowing only Adwords which is very expensive.  I rebuilt the website this year to an Opencart platform but I may possibly switch it over to an affiliate site early next year unless I find some new suppliers.

The good news is that I was prepared for it.  A few years ago, I mentioned on here and in an interview with RX Muscle that "business as usual" was going the way of the dodo.  People have wised up and the mystique of "saying your prayers and eating your vitamins" is over with.  Most supplement companies that are starting out are nothing more than fronts for selling illegal drugs, peptides, and other shit like bath salts.  That's why I've been moving into the affiliate business rather than direct sales which is why I hired an employee (My boy in India).  The business name is now CFS/GX International instead of Caliber Fitness Solutions because I'm no longer really in the health and fitness business exclusively.  Right now, the majority of my revenue comes from selling medical supplies, organic groceries, school supplies, and occult products.  

The industry isn't dying, its just evolving.  But at the same time, people have simply had it with nutritional supplements.  Unless you're well established and have a following, only a complete moron would start a supplement business or open a nutrition store    
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2016, 11:19:41 AM »
Vince, you may want to consult with One More Rep about finance and business.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2016, 11:21:43 AM »

To be fair, its not exactly been a great year...especially for the main site at caliberfitness.com.  The last master supplier that I had, YCY Health Centre went out of business last month which attributed to about 40% of my overall sales on the site.  In addition, I had to remove all supplements from my sites to comply with my card processor and Google is slowly banning all supplements from the merchant center allowing only Adwords which is very expensive.  I rebuilt the website this year to an Opencart platform but I may possibly switch it over to an affiliate site early next year unless I find some new suppliers.

The good news is that I was prepared for it.  A few years ago, I mentioned on here and in an interview with RX Muscle that "business as usual" was going the way of the dodo.  People have wised up and the mystique of "saying your prayers and eating your vitamins" is over with.  Most supplement companies that are starting out are nothing more than fronts for selling illegal drugs, peptides, and other shit like bath salts.  That's why I've been moving into the affiliate business rather than direct sales which is why I hired an employee (My boy in India).  The business name is now CFS/GX International instead of Caliber Fitness Solutions because I'm no longer really in the health and fitness business exclusively.  Right now, the majority of my revenue comes from selling medical supplies, organic groceries, school supplies, and occult products.  

The industry isn't dying, its just evolving.  But at the same time, people have simply had it with nutritional supplements.  Unless you're well established and have a following, only a complete moron would start a supplement business or open a nutrition store    
loads of successful supplement stores opening in the UK, they are usually a front for selling steroids.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2016, 11:22:29 AM »
And look at you today Vince, you're buying your own washer and dryers and cars left and right like a straight PIMP!!!

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2016, 11:27:37 AM »
Vince Goodrum CSN NFL NWA NWO SEX KKK WWF; coming through for all the south carolinian bodybuilders who bought fart powder at the flea market or on the side of the highway.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2016, 11:28:29 AM »
I'm speechless.....

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2016, 11:29:10 AM »

Vince ... what the fuck is occult product ? ? ?  ???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2016, 11:31:51 AM »
Vince, you may want to consult with One More Rep about finance and business.

Will OMR accept his Bitcoins?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2016, 11:33:21 AM »
Vince ... what the fuck is occult product ? ? ?  ???

Well of Mimir
http://wellofmimir.com/

A

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2016, 11:36:48 AM »

Nice!
I have always said hard work pays off.
Fitness boom shows some signs of slowing down already but one would expect you could still be successful in cashing out for a year or two more. Of course market is quite saturated.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2016, 11:39:27 AM »
Will OMR accept his Bitcoins?
depends on if he shaves them.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2016, 11:40:06 AM »

coonery & buffoonery  ::)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2016, 11:46:43 AM »

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2016, 11:54:51 AM »
Nice!
I have always said hard work pays off.
Fitness boom shows some signs of slowing down already but one would expect you could still be successful in cashing out for a year or two more. Of course market is quite saturated.

The fitness boom has long been over.  There's just a bunch of scalpers and Fiddling Ben's running around these days.  The one big thing that these brick and mortar stores are doing is making bath salts.  All you need is a kiddie pool, mulch, a hoe, and of course the Colonel's secret blend of herbs and spices.  Bag it up and label it with a cheap sticker and sell it wholesale to stores.  Between production and shipment is a matter of a few hours.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2016, 11:57:51 AM »
depends on if he shaves them.

You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2016, 12:05:49 PM »
You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.
::)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2016, 12:20:54 PM »

Bwahahahahahaha - not THAT is a stiff dick in Shizzo's pasty fat white ass.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2016, 12:21:41 PM »
How much did Pisso pay you to suck your dikk under that flag ? :P

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2016, 12:48:51 PM »
is gudrum still using a laundromat for $20 a week?

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2016, 12:58:05 PM »
Fucking hell Vince. Your business is doing so well, you have time to post on the leviathan of forums, that is getbig.

Ps. Fuck off!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2016, 12:59:59 PM »

Vince you can still cut a promo.