Author Topic: T3 pre-contest URGENT!!!!! HELP NEEDED  (Read 3437 times)

sevnhgh

• Getbig I
T3 pre-contest URGENT!!!!! HELP NEEDED
« on: September 11, 2016, 03:22:14 AM »
Approx. 16 weeks ago I signed up for a show and they didn't let me enter because registration had stopped a few days prior, I decided to take it easy and cruise on 200mg's Test, 400mg's Primo and 600mg EQ then take a whole year off to build in the off-season.

3.5 weeks the organisaton calls me that someone got injured and if I can enter I'm able to, I said sure I don't know why because I've been to Spain, Italy and Curacao the last 3 months and didn't watch my diet all but I thought what the hell I'm gonna take a whole year off anyway I kind of regret it at the moment but I've paid my entry fee so there's no going back.

Stack was:
400mg's Test
400mg's Primo-E
600mg's EQ

Current stack (I know it's a SHITTON of drugs but it's only for 3 weeks and if I don't place well I'll just diet 1-2 more weeks and get sick rebound when I'm going into my off-season):

AAS

- 175mg's Test-E
- 400mg's Primo-E
- 700mg's Tren-A
- 700mg's Mast-P
- 1,000mg's EQ
- 50mg Winstrol
- 50mg Anavar
- 100mg's Turinabol
- 2iu's of Pharm-GH (Will up to 6iu's split 3 x times/day whilst on DNP)

Thermogenics

- 30mg Yohimbine HCL
- 240mcg Clen
- DNP wiill be run in 4 days for 7 days at 500mg's then I'll resume to clen and drop that 2 days out.

Diet:
450 protein / 50 c / 30 f

Workout schedule:
fasted AM workout + 30 mins liss on Yohimbine
Mid-day workout + 60 mins liss
PM cardio 30 mins cardio of any form, LISS or LISS + HIIT combined.

I had to give all this information so someone could give me an answer to my question, I've never cut this drastically I believe I'm literally in a caloric deficit of 3500-4000kcals/day and burning lb of fat day approx.

My question can I add T3 either low dose 12.5mcg's-25mcg's to keep the metabolism going or 50mcg (max) to help shed more fat, I have experience with T3 but never on this absurd amount of caloric deficit and I'm scared I'll shed muscle.

If I do add the T3 I can definitely raise the protein to 500grams/day, what do you guys say add T3 or just keep doing what I'm doing and don't look back

ALSO!!! If I do add T3, I can also add a combo of either Superdrol, Halotestin, Anadrol want to pick 2 out of the 3.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: T3 pre-contest URGENT!!!!! HELP NEEDED
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 05:00:40 AM »
1. youre not getting show ready within 4 weeks no matter what you run unless youre walking around close to show ready year round
2. youre not in a deficit of 4000 kcals a day
3. youre not losing 1lb of fat a day no matter what you run
4. t3 is a worthwhile addition to any cut, but i wouldnt go over 50-75 mcg personally. anything more just eats you up. lower dosage to 25mcg 3 days out or so
5. id run clen into the show, dont drop it (gives a drier look)... but 240 mcg is a bit much, lol
6. dont run dnp, it can take 1-2 weeks for the water retention to disappear AFTER stopping it.
7. why three orals ? tbol is not very useful close to a show... i would drop the orals except winstrol (/anavar) and add halotestin a week out

sevnhgh

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 06:23:30 AM »
1. youre not getting show ready within 4 weeks no matter what you run unless youre walking around close to show ready year round
2. youre not in a deficit of 4000 kcals a day
3. youre not losing 1lb of fat a day no matter what you run
4. t3 is a worthwhile addition to any cut, but i wouldnt go over 50-75 mcg personally. anything more just eats you up. lower dosage to 25mcg 3 days out or so
5. id run clen into the show, dont drop it (gives a drier look)... but 240 mcg is a bit much, lol
6. dont run dnp, it can take 1-2 weeks for the water retention to disappear AFTER stopping it.
7. why three orals ? tbol is not very useful close to a show... i would drop the orals except winstrol (/anavar) and add halotestin a week out

1. I know, but I'll give it my all and pray.

2. I have no idea of my deficit but I'm eating at 1k kcal deficit and doing 2 hours of cardio/day and my heart rate is absolutely through the roof because of all the Clen and Yohimbine, 150 heart rate while doing LISS 6% incline, 3.4mp/h. HIIT feels like I'm dropping dead.

3. Random guess, 3500kcals = 1lbs of fat but doesn't matter anyway I'm not even looking at the scale just in the mirror at this point.

4. Today I'm exactly 3 weeks out from the show, 7 days at 75mcg, 7 days at 50mcg and 7 days at 20mcg or 14 days at 50mcg and 7 days at 25mcg what you say?

5. I wanted to drop it because I always get insane cramps when I flex my muscles but if I do run into the show how much would you recommend?

6. I'm not gonna run DNP anymore, scratched that from my plan like 30 minutes ago while I was doing my 1 hour LISS and I was struggling no way I could've finished it that while on 500mg's of DNP.

7. I had it laying around and just decided to throw everything and the kitchen sink into my stack, how many days out should I drop tbol?

Also can I drop winstrol right now and replace it with Anadrol for 2 weeks and 1 week out drop anadrol and introduce Winny back at 100mg's/day? Would that have any effect on my look cosmetic wise compared to running it the whole 3 weeks into the show I'm still training heavy and the HIIT, my joints feel iffy and I'm scared I'm gonna injure myself.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 06:38:05 AM »
Best not to make absurd changes when getting ready for a show.  KISS - Keep it simple stupid method works best.

If you are taking 700 mgs of tren a week and keeping protein high then it's a struggle to lose muscle - flatness, yes.

But, you need that thin skin look and I've found that going to tanning beds somehow helps me get in the process of conditioning a bit faster, just don't get burnt because then you have that layer of water to worry about.

Yeah, I always would run clen into the show.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 09:31:41 AM »
id run t3 @ 50-75mcg throughout and drop down to 25mcg to avoid flatness a couple days prior to the show... no need to taper

with the clen, okay, yo could try magnesium + taurine to avoid cramping... id run 120mcg or so throughout the show

good thing with the DNP, its fucking hell. contest prep is hard enough as it is.

i would just drop the tbol right now to avoid wrecking your liver. run halotestin 1-2 weeks out instead...

wouldnt run anadrol, some people use it during carb loading... otherwise just run winstrol throughout and train lighter. or superdrol. but halotestin 1-2 weeks prior is enough really.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 12:54:29 PM »
How are you only eating 30 grams of fat and 50 grams of carbs? How long have you actually maintained this diet?

sevnhgh

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 01:41:17 PM »
How are you only eating 30 grams of fat and 50 grams of carbs? How long have you actually maintained this diet?

5 days, starting to get really lethargic today but pushing through.

id run t3 @ 50-75mcg throughout and drop down to 25mcg to avoid flatness a couple days prior to the show... no need to taper

with the clen, okay, yo could try magnesium + taurine to avoid cramping... id run 120mcg or so throughout the show

good thing with the DNP, its fucking hell. contest prep is hard enough as it is.

i would just drop the tbol right now to avoid wrecking your liver. run halotestin 1-2 weeks out instead...

wouldnt run anadrol, some people use it during carb loading... otherwise just run winstrol throughout and train lighter. or superdrol. but halotestin 1-2 weeks prior is enough really.

Alright, my plan is set just need to clear my head now trust the process and push through thanks mate.