Author Topic: LIFT5th-My Plan For Positive Lifting. Lets Do This!  (Read 537 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
LIFT5th-My Plan For Positive Lifting. Lets Do This!
« on: September 12, 2016, 01:44:52 PM »
URGENT FROM THE DESK OF FALLSVIEW:

My innovative plan to help bring positive thoughts and goodwill to Lifting.

Before I go to Africa, I want to roll this plan out to a very negative place like this. Here is what I lift for:

1. Myself

2. My Wife

3. My Baby Boy

4. My Country

5. Your Dedications. (Whatever you want me to Lift for, It could be your Mom is sick, your Grandma just passed, your loved one is sick or under the spell of substance abuse.

Isn't this GREAT?

Yesterday night, jet lagged and not having a home cooked meal in me for days, I hit the gym. I decided to LIFT5th for Hillary R. Clinton. She's sick and no matter what you believe needs good thoughts.

I was under a 300lb barbell and couldn't get it passed my sticking point. I was nearly giving up. Then I thought, would Hillary give up? She needs my strength. Miraculously I pushed the weight and completed the rep.

LIFT5th...Lets Do This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple Simon

Re: LIFT5th-My Plan For Positive Lifting. Lets Do This!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 01:46:16 PM »
Im sure your baby boy is happy you spend your time at the gym rather than with him.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 01:49:27 PM »
Why the hell would you want to go to Africa ?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 01:52:22 PM »
Im sure your baby boy is happy you spend your time at the gym rather than with him.

My nanny is the best in San Diego. Plus, My baby boy was sleeping at 4am. Why are you following my posts if you have nothing positive to say? Did PM ban you for exposing a scammer due to the fact you didn't get your D-Bol but got estrogen pills and started growing breasts?

There are other steroid boards around that open source. In fact, if you weren't such a simpleton you could make it yourself in your mom's kitchen. Maybe send GROINK some cash and he can hook you up.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 01:53:31 PM »
My nanny is the best in San Diego. Plus, My baby boy was sleeping at 4am. Why are you following my posts if you have nothing positive to say? Did PM ban you for exposing a scammer due to the fact you didn't get your D-Bol but got estrogen pills and started growing breasts?

There are other steroid boards around that open source. In fact, if you weren't such a simpleton you could make it yourself in your mom's kitchen. Maybe send GROINK some cash and he can hook you up.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

are you drunk?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 01:55:55 PM »
are you drunk?

Yeah...we're on to you.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2016, 01:57:57 PM »
Yeah...we're on to you.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shall watch with interest...