Author Topic: Kidney damage  (Read 6173 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
Kidney damage
« on: September 13, 2016, 11:40:20 AM »
Curious if anyone on here has had problem with their kidneys from using gear. For the past few years I get foamy urine it will last for a few weeks months and then it goes away. I went to the doctor one time because I read it can be a symptom of kidney damage. Well I ended up having a whole bunch of tests done to ease my fears. I was on tren and paranoid as fuck. Everything came back perfectly normal. Not sure why I get the foamy urine anyone else experience this? It's been happening again I'm not on any orals or anything extremely toxic. Just some test and masteron.

Also curious if anyone has actually done long term damage to kidneys. It's a scary thing because you can't reverse it.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Kidney damage
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 12:52:53 PM »
I broke a kidney in half when I was 16 and I pissed blood. Then laid on a couch for 4 months

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 01:08:21 PM »
isnt foamy piss caused by excess protein in the urine? i dont think that necessarily means your kidneys are going bad, but im not sure.
just drink less whey  ;D

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 02:42:57 PM »
isnt foamy piss caused by excess protein in the urine? i dont think that necessarily means your kidneys are going bad, but im not sure.
just drink less whey  ;D

Yes, excess protein in urine. You should never have more than 30-300 mcg in urine. Anything above that the kidneys have been damaged(clogged filters) and you are excreting protein. Foamy urine is never good and should always be checked out. Over time this will damage the kidney more and could lead to kidney failure. All guys who juice and lift should be on BP meds(ace inhibitors or ARB's) even if BP is in check. These meds have renal protective features.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 05:30:14 PM »
the problem is when foamy urine comes out of your lil wee wee not when it hits the water. I'm pretty sure that's what gh15 said. the real one.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2016, 05:52:44 PM »
the problem is when foamy urine comes out of your lil wee wee not when it hits the water. I'm pretty sure that's what gh15 said. the real one.

Be my guest if you want to put a vital organs health in the hands of a fraud who lives in his moms basement.

This can be a sign of protein in your urine (proteinuria), which requires further evaluation. Increased amounts of protein in urine may indicate a serious kidney problem. If your urine seems unusually foamy most of the time, your doctor may recommend that your urine be checked for elevated levels of protein

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/urine-color/expert-answers/foamy-urine/faq-20057871

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2016, 06:00:16 PM »
Be my guest if you want to put a vital organs health in the hands of a fraud who lives in his moms basement.

This can be a sign of protein in your urine (proteinuria), which requires further evaluation. Increased amounts of protein in urine may indicate a serious kidney problem. If your urine seems unusually foamy most of the time, your doctor may recommend that your urine be checked for elevated levels of protein

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/urine-color/expert-answers/foamy-urine/faq-20057871

ok. ive never had the problem. thanks for the post. lol, gh15 was right about a lot when it came to gear tho. I used to love those old posts here. no matter who wrote it.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 09:52:15 AM »
Hypertension and hyperglycemia are the main factors leading to kidney failure.  Just about every bber is hypertensive and GH causes hyperglycemia, so it's not hard to see why so many juicers end up w kidney failure.

Dirty, high solvent gear probably doesn't help, of course

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 05:36:57 PM »
Hypertension and hyperglycemia are the main factors leading to kidney failure.  Just about every bber is hypertensive and GH causes hyperglycemia, so it's not hard to see why so many juicers end up w kidney failure.

Dirty, high solvent gear probably doesn't help, of course

Those may be contributing factors, but AAS seem to be nephrotoxic all on their own. Who can say if it's the actual AAS, the solvents used or a combination of factors. Read this study, this is a real eye opener

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2799287/

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2016, 03:43:38 AM »
I got foamy urine about ten years ago, when i was ingesting too much protein. i only used hormones during that period also.
Last year, at 38yo doctor told me my creatinin levels were on the high side, regarding my age.

Kidney issues is a given among bodybuilding, kidney have to filter an excess of toxins from the added muscle weight, high protein diet, high blood pressure, the hormones and dat dere cell-tech.

I have some Flex magazines from 1995 when i was a teen, and 25% of the adds were about urologists. At the time i never understood why, since it was a "healthy" way of life.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2016, 03:46:36 AM »
I got foamy urine about ten years ago, when i was ingesting too much protein. i only used hormones during that period also.
Last year, at 38yo doctor told me my creatinin levels were on the high side, regarding my age.

Kidney issues is a given among bodybuilding, kidney have to filter an excess of toxins from the added muscle weight, high protein diet, high blood pressure, the hormones and dat dere cell-tech.

I have some Flex magazines from 1995 when i was a teen, and 25% of the adds were about urologists. At the time i never understood why, since it was a "healthy" way of life.

Can you tell us about how that turned out ?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2016, 05:29:29 AM »
    I stopped with the 300grams plus a day of protein intake and it disappeared.
Regarding the steroids usage, it was around the half a gram level. Used them on and of for 2-3 years, never related them to the foamy urine issues.
    I did grew a lot with that excessive protein intake, but the urine smelled like amonia. Health comes first for me so in between injuries and mild symptoms from abusing my body, painkillers, etc, i decided to live bodybuilding less intensely.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2016, 05:41:53 AM »
just use more hormones so you can utilize more protein
--> no foamy piss
 :D ;D

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2016, 06:05:51 AM »
Its weird sometimes my urine is very foamy sometimes it doesnt foam at all. Hopefully nothing is wrong  :-\

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2016, 11:58:51 AM »
Be careful. I was diagnosed with Secondary FSGS 2 years ago. Foamy urine is an early sign of kidney distress and should not be taken lightly.

ARISTIMUQOH

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2016, 01:16:38 AM »
Foamy urine after workout is normal.... make sure to drink first thing in the morning 1 liter of wáter and 20 mins after 1/2 liter more with some fruit.... this is a common practice among Pros....

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2016, 04:57:44 AM »
there is such a thing as exercise-induced proteinuria, occurs in non-AAS using athletes as well. shouldn't be a cause for too much concern

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 08:15:35 PM »
I had kidney issues associated with dehydration because my body wasn't processing all the food I was eating. Now that I use less gear and only 3k calories per day I've stabilized. High protein and not enough water wrecks my kidneys. I drink a liter of water every morning before breakfast and no longer use protein shakes. My body is much happier now.

8)

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2016, 05:28:03 AM »
I bought test strips to see if I have blood or protien in urine.  My urine has been foamy that's why I'm concerned. For the last two weeks I've been testing myself. Only trace amounts of protien in urine maybe one out of four or five strips not sure why I have foam/bubbles.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2016, 06:56:16 AM »
I think you use too much hormones, too harsh compounds (tren/masteron), and for too long.
You don't seem to aim for the mass monster look, so i would advise you to take breaks and use milder stuff like deca, primo, low dose test. Clean your diet also.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2016, 08:51:44 AM »
I think you use too much hormones, too harsh compounds (tren/masteron), and for too long.
You don't seem to aim for the mass monster look, so i would advise you to take breaks and use milder stuff like deca, primo, low dose test. Clean your diet also.

I do stay on too long that's true I only use test deca mast doesn't seem like it should be too harsh. I'm giving my body a good break right now finally. I do need to be more careful.

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2016, 12:19:44 AM »
I'm currently on dialysis resulting from an auto immune disease.

By the time I realized I was having issues, my urine was extremely foamy, I was getting horrendous muscle cramps, and I had bad putting edema in my lower legs and ankles.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2016, 03:06:39 AM »
Sadly, we only treasure our health when its gone.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2016, 09:08:24 AM »
I'm currently on dialysis resulting from an auto immune disease.

By the time I realized I was having issues, my urine was extremely foamy, I was getting horrendous muscle cramps, and I had bad putting edema in my lower legs and ankles.

I read your story man that's crazy! I hope you're doing better!!