Author Topic: Take a Pic - i will win at 61 years old  (Read 9185 times)

RatedXXX

• Getbig III
Re: RatedXXX
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2016, 10:30:09 PM »
Yes, of course that's what it was ::)

If you don't know how to train how in the HELL would you know what I was talking about?
I know gibberish when I hear it. I've been reading Starting Strength which is the freakin Bible of lifting and then you come in disrespecting Rippetoe and spouting some nonsense. Unless you've got a degree in ecercise science from an accredited university then take a walk.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2016, 10:45:45 PM »
I know gibberish when I hear it. I've been reading Starting Strength which is the freakin Bible of lifting and then you come in disrespecting Rippetoe and spouting some nonsense. Unless you've got a degree in ecercise science from an accredited university then take a walk.

I think you mean "exercise". And it doesn't make a DAMN bit of difference whether someone has a degree or not. The fucks the matter with you?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2016, 11:43:02 PM »
This board has gone to complete shit with all of these gimmicks that's being approved. I don't know who's approving them and it seems that Ron is AWOL. I've asked several time to delete my account from this shithole but it goes unanswered. Yes I still post here out of habit but let's face it, this place (because of whoever mods are approving the obvious gimmicks) is the ghetto of bodybuilding websites.

Indeed it's worse than it has ever been. Mods must still be on their summer holliday.... :(

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2016, 12:11:14 AM »
This board has gone to complete shit with all of these gimmicks that's being approved. I don't know who's approving them and it seems that Ron is AWOL. I've asked several time to delete my account from this shithole but it goes unanswered. Yes I still post here out of habit but let's face it, this place (because of whoever mods are approving the obvious gimmicks) is the ghetto of bodybuilding websites.

not logging in or reading the forum is exactly the same you know.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2016, 02:38:58 AM »
He is not so clever as he thinks.  One day he will slip up.  Then we will have him over the barrel.
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2016, 02:46:28 AM »
Yes.  We must bide our time.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2016, 02:56:10 AM »

Do you know how it looks when you admit you can't stop yourself from posting or visiting "this shithole"?

KRK

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2016, 03:31:35 AM »
Do you know how it looks when you admit you can't stop yourself from posting or visiting "this shithole"?

just like his height , his will power is also small

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2016, 04:00:37 AM »
Indeed it's worse than it has ever been. Mods must still be on their summer holliday.... :(

Nah - this board used to be immensely popular as well as have a guest post feature (ie, no signup).  That was madness.

Ron had to start allowing new accounts - this place was stale and extremely soft.  Having the odd person run a gimmick seeking attention is par for the course and how it was until Ronneth started not accepting new accounts - but that goes both ways, the same people with the same conflicts and the same shit being said... for years.

Honestly, I hope they stick around for a while longer (the gimmicks) - the poor fucker above me has been trying desperately to get his account banned for days, now.   I dunno about you, but I'm more amused than anything about the thought of some sad cnut posting 40 posts of vitriol a day, trying to get a rise from anybody (with the 30 sec post limit, at the very absolute minimum, 20 minutes of his time per day).

Perhaps getbig is returning to greatness.

Hack Benchers

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2016, 04:07:32 AM »
Nah - this board used to be immensely popular as well as have a guest post feature (ie, no signup).  That was madness.

Ron had to start allowing new accounts - this place was stale and extremely soft.  Having the odd person run a gimmick seeking attention is par for the course and how it was until Ronneth started not accepting new accounts - but that goes both ways, the same people with the same conflicts and the same shit being said... for years.

Honestly, I hope they stick around for a while longer (the gimmicks) - the poor fucker above me has been trying desperately to get his account banned for days, now.   I dunno about you, but I'm more amused than anything about the thought of some sad cnut posting 40 posts of vitriol a day, trying to get a rise from anybody (with the 30 sec post limit, at the very absolute minimum, 20 minutes of his time per day).

Perhaps getbig is returning to greatness.

44 seconds post limit. Get your facts right mr. Rocket, Sir!

Hack Benchers

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2016, 04:10:24 AM »
He is not so clever as he thinks.  One day he will slip up.  Then we will have him over the barrel.

Shit just got really real...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2016, 04:11:26 AM »
44 seconds post limit. Get your facts right mr. Rocket, Sir!

It might be 60, then, as you only see the balance of what is left.

Nope.. appears to be 44

Hack Benchers

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2016, 04:20:14 AM »
It might be 60, then, as you only see the balance of what is left.

Nope.. appears to be 44

nr 44 is about building (postcount) and business (losing business by waisting precious salestime by posting here).

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2016, 05:25:00 AM »
not logging in or reading the forum is exactly the same you know.

No he doesn't know.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2016, 05:35:16 AM »
I frigging love this board lmao...
  How anyone can view it as a shithole or garbage is beyond me...altho I haven't been a part of the main GB community for long I have perused this site for years reading the multitudes of posts.

All this thread needs now is background music from a spaghetti western like The Good The Bad and The Fugly!

RatedXXX

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2016, 05:36:02 AM »
I think you mean "exercise". And it doesn't make a DAMN bit of difference whether someone has a degree or not. The fucks the matter with you?
Oh silly me. Where did I ever get the idea that graduating from an accredited university may be superior than the"school of hard knocks" where really streetwise  dudes like 'the coach' pick up the real knowledge about flipping tires. That's why major companies prefer GED's over MBA's. The fucks the matter with me.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2016, 07:09:00 AM »
Post a pic............take as much time as you need to get into condition LOL,I can wait..........I`ll blow you away at 61.

All Beccles for president.

freudian slip here, Wes?  :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2016, 07:18:45 AM »
Oh silly me. Where did I ever get the idea that graduating from an accredited university may be superior than the"school of hard knocks" where really streetwise  dudes like 'the coach' pick up the real knowledge about flipping tires. That's why major companies prefer GED's over MBA's. The fucks the matter with me.

So you're telling me is that a kid who graduated with a degree in Kinese or exercise science has more knowledge than someone who's been training and training others for 42 years? You're telling me that a degree trumps practical application? I could seriously debate this all day long.

I'll be waiting for your answer

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2016, 07:20:20 AM »

The fuck's the matter with you? Well, for one, you have an insane lust for a jailbird meth head's cock. You been posting pic's from your spankbank for a week now.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2016, 07:25:29 AM »
Post a pic............take as much time as you need to get into condition LOL,I can wait..........I`ll blow you away at 61.

All Beccles for president.
He's just schmoe for Gronk's penis.

RatedXXX

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2016, 07:32:57 AM »
He's just schmoe for Gronk's penis.
You're another one who's thrown your life away over the jealousy of other men. You know Groink has a better body than you and it drives you bonkers. Are you a fairy-elf like Wes?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2016, 07:36:30 AM »
You're another one who's thrown your life away over the jealousy of other men. You know Groink has a better body than you and it drives you bonkers. Are you a fairy-elf like Wes?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2016, 07:41:51 AM »
Wes playing with fire with RatedXXX, don't think he knows the slippery slope he's headed down.  Play cautiously Wes.  You might end up on the side of a milk carton.

RatedXXX

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2016, 07:44:20 AM »
So you're telling me is that a kid who graduated with a degree in Kinese or exercise science has more knowledge than someone who's been training and training others for 42 years? You're telling me that a degree trumps practical application? I could seriously debate this all day long.

I'll be waiting for your answer
You've answered your own question.  And, no, you couldn't  "seriously debate" anything. You're simply not very bright.

RatedXXX

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2016, 07:45:16 AM »