Author Topic: Colin Powell - Bill Clinton still banging the hoes !  (Read 748 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Colin Powell - Bill Clinton still banging the hoes !
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 11:31:05 AM »
A website claiming to have hacked former Secretary of State Colin Powell's private emails has published correspondence that appears to show Powell accusing President Bill Clinton of adultery.
The emails are housed on password-protected DCLeaks.com, a website that security experts told Bloomberg appears to have some connection to the Russian intelligence. 

One email posted by CBS News' Will Rahn appears to show Powell telling Democratic donor Jeffrey Leeds he hopes to avoid having to vote for Clinton, pointing to the New York Post's coverage of her husband's alleged misdeeds.

"I would rather not have to vote for her, although she is a friend I respect," he writes in the email dated July 26, 2014. "A 70-year-old person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational, with a husband still dicking bimbos at home (according to the NYP)."

President Clinton has been dogged by allegations of adultery for years, and his affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky culminated in impeachment proceedings.

It's the latest controversial email to be surfaced by the leak — other conversations show Powell chiding GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump and sharing concerns about Clinton's health with Leeds.

Powell could not be reached to comment on the specific email, but spokeswoman Peggy Cifrino told The Washington Post Wednesday that "the general has been hacked and that these are his emails."
TAGS:Donald Trump, Bill Clinton

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 11:42:17 AM »

No wonder Hillary hates men so much  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 11:54:31 AM »
Maybe Granny Clinton got a fatal STD from him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 12:02:06 PM »
Hacked Powell email reveals Hillary ‘hates’ Obama for 2008
By Joe Tacopino September 14, 2016 | 2:26am
Modal Trigger Hacked Powell email reveals Hillary ‘hates’ Obama for 2008
Then-presidential candidates Sen. Barack Obama and Sen. Hillary Clinton in a televised CNN/LA Times/Politico Democratic presidential debate on Jan. 31, 2008, at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles. Photo: Getty Images
MORE ON:
HILLARY CLINTON

Colin Powell: Bill Clinton 'still d---ing bimbos (according to the NYP)'

Hillary Clinton is sick and a lot of Americans have noticed

Huma raising money from worried supporters after Clinton’s diagnosis

Ex-congressman says Hillary knows you don't want to have sex with her
A Democratic megadonor told Colin Powell that Hillary Clinton “HATES” President Obama for beating her for the 2008 nomination, and she dismissively referred to him as “that man,” according to emails hacked from the general’s account.

Corporate financier Jeffrey Leeds depicted Clinton as a sore loser set on revenge in the ­emails, which were obtained by The Intercept, and claimed Clinton is terrified she might lose again.

“I think Hillary can’t believe she might not make it,” Leeds wrote to Powell in March 2015. “It’s the one prize she wants. She has everything else.”

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

Leeds went on to say that the 2008 Democratic primary left Clinton and Obama bitter rivals.

“And she HATES that the President (‘that man,’ as the Clintons call him) kicked her ass in 2008,” he wrote. “She can’t believe it or accept it.”

Leeds also wrote that Hillary’s State Department email scandal might wreck her campaign — and that Obama wouldn’t mind watching her burn for it.

“No one likes her and the criminal thing ain’t over,” Leeds wrote in another email.

“I don’t think the president would weep if she found herself in real legal trouble. She’ll pummel his legacy if she gets a chance and he knows it.”

Modal Trigger
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell speaks at a news conference at the State Department in 2004.Photo: AP
As for Powell, the statesman lamented that Clinton’s camp was blaming him for her email problems, even claiming he threw a “tantrum” during a party in the Hamptons to get Team Hillary off his back.

“HRC could have killed this two years ago by merely telling everyone honestly what she had done and not tie me to it,” Powell said in an email last month.

“I told her staff three times not to try that gambit. I had to throw a mini tantrum at a Hampton’s party to get their attention. She keeps tripping into these ‘character’ minefields.”

Powell also said he has doubts about Clinton’s health.

“She doesn’t look good,” Powell said in an email. “She is working herself to death.”

The Intercept said the ­emails were leaked by a website connected to Guccifer 2.0, the notorious hacker who allegedly has ties to Russia and has released thousands of Democratic National Committee documents.

Powell insisted that his use of email when he was President George W. Bush’s secretary of state was different than Clinton’s, and she inevitably messes everything up.

“They are going to dick up the legitimate and necessary use of emails with friggin record rules. I saw email more like a telephone than a cable machine,” he wrote.

“As long as the stuff is unclassified. I had a secure State.gov machine. Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris.”

Clinton sought Powell’s advice during a dinner in 2009, and Powell has regretted giving it ever since.

“I warned her staff three times over the past two years not to try to connect it to me,” Powell wrote. “I am not sure HRC even knew or understood what was going on in the basement.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 12:14:36 PM »
5 emails in which Colin Powell slammed Hillary Clinton
CBS NEWS ^ | September 14,2016 | CBS NEWS
Posted on 9/14/2016, 2:58:56 PM by Hojczyk

Powell: "I would rather not have to vote for her"

"Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up"

"Dumb"

Powell threw a "mini tantrum" at Clinton campaign

People "dislike her intensely"

(Excerpt) Read more at cbsnews.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 12:15:49 PM »
powell being kinda a hater here.

Clinton was a president of the USA.   He should be able to get strange whenever he wants.  Should be part of the pension.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 12:17:45 PM »
powell being kinda a hater here.

Clinton was a president of the USA.   He should be able to get strange whenever he wants.  Should be part of the pension.

No - your girl Hillary is presenting themselves as back together in love etc - its highly relevent if she knows about this and is lying yet again. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2016, 12:21:55 PM »
No - your girl Hillary is presenting themselves as back together in love etc - its highly relevent if she knows about this and is lying yet again.  

People can be in love, while the dude is still shagging hot tail all over the world.

Most of us cannot attain such a cool arrangement, lol, but looks like Bubba has fonud a way.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2016, 12:24:59 PM »
People can be in love, while the dude is still shagging hot tail all over the world.

Most of us cannot attain such a cool arrangement, lol, but looks like Bubba has fonud a way.  

::)  ::)