Author Topic: Trump Jump to 6-Point Lead  (Read 4343 times)

James

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trump Jump to 6-Point Lead
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 06:37:59 AM »
Would like to see it more than LA Times.   Seems he's up 6 points there and hilary leads by 1-2 points in every other national poll?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 07:05:37 AM »
Would like to see it more than LA Times.   Seems he's up 6 points there and hilary leads by 1-2 points in every other national poll?

Tied in CBS/NYT poll today.

up +2 in Rasmussen
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 07:07:29 AM »
Tied in CBS/NYT poll today.

up +2 in Rasmussen

I think Trump might have at first thought this was all a gag and joke while knowing Hillcunt was gonna win, but now he sees an opportunity and taking it more seriously and is like - all bets are off - i can win this thing . 

So funny.  Not that i like Trump - but i hate liberals and democrats and the faggoty bs that comes along w them- and seeing the collective mass suicide is gonna be great

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 07:09:49 AM »
I think Trump might have at first thought this was all a gag and joke while knowing Hillcunt was gonna win, but now he sees an opportunity and taking it more seriously and is like - all bets are off - i can win this thing . 

So funny.  Not that i like Trump - but i hate liberals and democrats and the faggoty bs that comes along w them- and seeing the collective mass suicide is gonna be great

I think a lot of Americans agree with you on that last point.
As each day passes, it isn't a bad thing to come out as a Trump supporter
Blood is in the water.
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 07:12:18 AM »
Trump can't bust through the 47% ceiling  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2016, 07:12:33 AM »

So funny.  Not that i like Trump - but i hate liberals and democrats and the faggoty bs that comes along w them- and seeing the collective mass suicide is gonna be great

i haven't watched south park in years, but i did last night when a getbigger said it was identical to what i've been saying on getbig.

"I can't quit and I can't win, I gotta find a way to lose this!"  Trump

So funny.  Not that i like Trump - but i hate liberals and democrats and the faggoty bs that comes along w them- and seeing the collective mass suicide is gonna be great

Did you hear about his new deductible childcare/elderly care plan for poor people?   It's bullshit.  Granted, I was a stay at home dad... but ONLY poor people can use it, and it makes ALL childcare you use for up to 4 kids, completely deductible.  And his 35% tariff on mexican goods will pay for it.

UGH everything we import is going to cost 35% higher, and every person is now gonna write off 20 grand in income paying their mom to watch their illegit kids.

Trump is gonna give us so much liberal policy, our heads will spin.  

James

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2016, 07:13:02 AM »
NeverHillary!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2016, 07:16:44 AM »
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2016, 07:19:54 AM »

You will always have the establishment shills among us.

James

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2016, 07:32:18 AM »
You will always have the 240 is back's among us.

fixed

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2016, 07:34:57 AM »
fixed

I think we can all agree I root for chaos, and that us getbiggers have 99% in common, compared with the rest of the world.  We argue here, but we're so much alike compared with the majority of uneducated, clueless, uninspired, stoned idiots out there.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2016, 07:36:42 AM »
Jesus Christ... "If Hillary wins in the fall, it will be because the black and brown people saved us."

a

James

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2016, 07:38:47 AM »
I think we can all agree I root for chaos, and that us getbiggers have 99% in common, compared with the rest of the world.  We argue here, but we're so much alike compared with the majority of uneducated, clueless, uninspired, stoned idiots out there.

Anyone who watches MSNBC 24/7 (like you do) is beyond reason.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2016, 07:43:06 AM »
Anyone who watches MSNBC 24/7 (like you do) is beyond reason.

I watch 2-3 hours of their evening shows
I listen to trey radel locally (he's back!) in the am, some beck, lots of rush and hannity daily... and then levin when I am on the road in the evening.  I watch CNN late night.

I think a balanced approach is important.  They're all biased. I watch fox alone and I'm standing there like an idiot when someone points out a negative (R) story that was never mentioned on FOX. 

The # of articles I post about what I just heard on Rush and Hannity speaks volumes.  Yesterday Rush said Headstart was worthless... I disagreed with him greatly on that one.  5 of the 9 nephews/nieces went to headstart and it's a word of difference vs VPK in terms of preparing for kindergarten. 

James

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2016, 07:50:21 AM »
I watch 2-3 hours of their evening shows

end of discussion.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2016, 07:53:17 AM »
end of discussion.

I think it's closed minded to only listen to shows we 100% agree with.   We come on getbig because we want to be challenged, hear things we agree with, and disagree with.

We learn nothing by sitting in a groupthink circle high-fiving each other.   We learn tons by arguing, debating, being owned and winning/losing arguments.  It's like old people with crossword puzzles to keep the synapses firing. 

James

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2016, 07:55:47 AM »
I think it's closed minded to only listen to shows we 100% agree with.   We come on getbig because we want to be challenged, hear things we agree with, and disagree with.

We learn nothing by sitting in a groupthink circle high-fiving each other.   We learn tons by arguing, debating, being owned and winning/losing arguments.  It's like old people with crossword puzzles to keep the synapses firing. 

You spend 3 hours a night listening to idiots. enough said.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2016, 07:59:26 AM »
You spend 3 hours a night listening to idiots. enough said.

And I'm the first one on getbig to say "the new dem pre-strategy on Hilary is to mock the health CTs, which tells me she's hiding something big here".

And I'm the first one on getbig to alert everyone that Hilary coughed uncontrollably at her big comeback speech in OH last week... because MSN was covering it and CNN and FOX were not.  In their efforts to stifle her comeback, they inadvertently missed the major story.

If and when there is a DNC insurrection against her, it'll be broadcast FIRST on msnbc as they subtly change their position.  and 240 will know it a few days before the FOX-only watchers. 

James

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2016, 08:05:16 AM »
And I'm the first one on getbig to say "the new dem pre-strategy on Hilary is to mock the health CTs, which tells me she's hiding something big here".

And I'm the first one on getbig to alert everyone that Hilary coughed uncontrollably at her big comeback speech in OH last week... because MSN was covering it and CNN and FOX were not.  In their efforts to stifle her comeback, they inadvertently missed the major story.

If and when there is a DNC insurrection against her, it'll be broadcast FIRST on msnbc as they subtly change their position.  and 240 will know it a few days before the FOX-only watchers. 

and you will also drive your entire family to vote for Hillary in November making it a real family event!

My whole family - all Republicans - are voting Obama.  i'm driving them to the station later - buying everyone dinner - making it a real family event.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2016, 09:09:16 AM »
Latest Rasmussen had Trump taking 23% of the black vote and 53% of those minorities who identify as "other"

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2016, 09:11:22 AM »
New Suffolk poll just released has Trump up +3 in Ohio.
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2016, 09:12:41 AM »

LA Times is a leftist rag. When it's that obvious it's hard to hide it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2016, 09:16:27 AM »
LA Times is a leftist rag. When it's that obvious it's hard to hide it.

it's well known that the LA Times' poll leans republican.  It's why Trump has always been 3-5 points closer in their poll, than anywhere else.  Been like this all summer.  If he's +6 here, then he's -1 to +1 nationally.   They lean right and use a slightly different system. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/upshot/a-favorable-poll-for-donald-trump-has-a-major-problem.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fupshot&action=click&contentCollection=upshot&region=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=4&pgtype=sectionfront&_r=0

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2016, 09:16:35 AM »
The thing is Trump has been KILLEd by the media for so long - they have nothing left.  Now you have that dirty communist shitbag hillary collapsing all over the place and going down - Johnson looks like a hapless fool - Trump has only to go up at this point.