Author Topic: Washington Post Says Hillary May Skip Debate  (Read 422 times)

James

Washington Post Says Hillary May Skip Debate
« on: September 15, 2016, 07:25:36 AM »

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Re: Washington Post Says Hillary May Skip Debate
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 08:55:32 AM »
She, and the democrats, are going down hill fast.

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 09:14:11 AM »
But how can you skip any of the main debates? Would Trump be allowed to go on by himself? Seriously? How would that work? Has this ever happened before???? Lots of question marks I know. But what are the rules governing something like that. 240???

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 09:47:46 AM »
^ The networks make up the rules as they go.  You can figure since they freely stack audiences and rig questions, they'll do whatever works out least well for Trump.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 09:49:24 AM »
But how can you skip any of the main debates? Would Trump be allowed to go on by himself? Seriously? How would that work? Has this ever happened before???? Lots of question marks I know. But what are the rules governing something like that. 240???

yes, i think one dude did debate an empty chair one year?   ended up being just an interview, but the empty chair spoke volumes.

nobody *HAS* to debate.  Trump's been trying to back out, blaming NFL, schedule, moderators, etc.  Hilary can't stand for 2 hour, that shit is impossible.  Mccain tried to back out of 1.  He tried to cancel Palin's debate too.