Author Topic: <--------------Basket of Deplorables!  (Read 4616 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: <--------------Basket of Deplorables!
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2016, 01:16:24 PM »
Might as well have a hearse driving behind.

lol

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2016, 01:18:45 PM »
Yes, I'm in.  The only path with a glimpse of light somewhere down the way.  Trying to keep the faith, somehow.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2016, 01:24:51 PM »
Yes, I'm in.  The only path with a glimpse of light somewhere down the way.  Trying to keep the faith, somehow.
Trump is a master.  He destroyed the media today and they are all saying they got "rickrolled". "played". "duped" this morning.  He called for a special announcement, they all lined up, he had veterans speak for 30 minutes and then he said four words about Obama.  HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA  Now they are scrambling to say something bad and its making them look like morons because if they do, it will actually be an attack on veterans because that is what the special announcement was about, not Obama birth certificate (Hillary started the birther movement by the way).

I love Trump!  I think he is one of the great ones.  I really do.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2016, 01:26:17 PM »

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2016, 01:34:01 PM »
Trump is a master.  He destroyed the media today and they are all saying they got "rickrolled". "played". "duped" this morning.  He called for a special announcement, they all lined up, he had veterans speak for 30 minutes and then he said four words about Obama.  HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA  Now they are scrambling to say something bad and its making them look like morons because if they do, it will actually be an attack on veterans because that is what the special announcement was about, not Obama birth certificate (Hillary started the birther movement by the way).

I love Trump!  I think he is one of the great ones.  I really do.

I really don't understand how she's making the "racist" connection.  She just used the word at least three times that I heard, and I can't imagine where she got that from.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2016, 01:38:14 PM »
I really don't understand how she's making the "racist" connection.  She just used the word at least three times that I heard, and I can't imagine where she got that from.
Desperation.  When liberals run out of all ammo, their last bullet is to cry racism! and hope something happens.  This no longer works.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2016, 01:38:44 PM »
I see nothing out of the ordinary.  What am I missing?   ???

Hillcvnts ambulance!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2016, 01:53:29 PM »
Desperation.  When liberals run out of all ammo, their last bullet is to cry racism! and hope something happens.  This no longer works.

Crazy that she's allowed to run around saying that, and no one demands she make the connection for us.

I swear, she said it at least three times just that I heard.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2016, 02:56:02 PM »
Hillcvnts ambulance!

Again, how is that out of the ordinary?  It is not uncommon for a presidential motorcade to have an ambulance included.  They've been doing this for many years, it's nothing new.   ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2016, 07:20:41 PM »
Again, how is that out of the ordinary?  It is not uncommon for a presidential motorcade to have an ambulance included.  They've been doing this for many years, it's nothing new.   ???

Yeah everyone got a personal ambulance.   Lol