Author Topic: winny+adrol or dbol+winny  (Read 1574 times)

whoremoan

• Getbig I
winny+adrol or dbol+winny
« on: September 16, 2016, 03:43:48 AM »
im at around 8%bf and wanting to pick an oral to size up ,, with the low bf% im thinking it will blow me up with not as much water retention..

just got bloods back and progesteron was at 4.5 (range <4.0) so ive got to lower it ,, thats why i want to add winny to combat or hopefully lower the prog...everything else was in good range

what would yous suggest for this ? im currently running test p,,, im leaning more towards the dbol as im also contemplating adding in tren a at low dose and dont want 2 progestins in there

another idea would be tbol+winny has anyone tried this?? if so what were the results like??

is the prog even high enough to worry ? doc didnt seem to think it was anything bad but to keep an eye on it, specially if running the progs ;)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: winny+adrol or dbol+winny
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 05:10:41 AM »
ive never seen actual evidence that winstrol lower progesterone levels...
and afaik anadrol supposedly works on the progesterone receptor itself without being an actual progestin (it allegedly activates the estrogen receptor too).

i dont think you have to worry about your progesterone levels at all. youre just 10% above reference range and maybe thats phyiscally normal for you.

that being said, i hate dbol and i would go with winny/anadrol all day. tren too, because tren is always fucking awesome.
currently running trt test with tren, npp and winstrol myself, awesome stack.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
Re: winny+adrol or dbol+winny
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 10:10:38 AM »
Look wise No Test or TRT Test, Anadrol, Winstrol, NPP, Tren is something WONDERFUL!

Best stack ever.

If you look at good "lean bulk" and for lean is with modest water retention, 750-1g TestE 300 Deca 20 Dbol 20 Winstrol is an awesome stack.

Actually Winstrol works really good with NPP/DECA and Anadrol because it takes place of progesterone receptors.
Controlling E2 it's always the better way to control Progesterone.

Back in time Arnold and Co didn't use Test because they can't control estrogen sides, so running Deca Dbol was easier for them than Test Deca Dbol

Every stack have it's time and place... i find DBOL+WINSTROL a bulking stack -> Anadrol+Winstrol a cutting one.
If you like Anadrol+Winstrol, try Epistane, you will love it even more.
If you want to pike even more Anadrol+SD.

For growth phases i would skip TrenA, go high Test low Nand, Low Test High Nand or only high test.