Author Topic: Its over folks. Clinton campaign manager just admitted they started Birtherism  (Read 3172 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
 :D
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
birtherism is accurate.  she should be commended for telling us the things that trump is scared to admit... obama wasn't born here.

tom joad

• Getbig V
will be fun watching how Donald handles the birther issue during the debate.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Colin Powell saying Israel have over 200 nukes in an email to a friend. He's never been briefed on that info as it's was Top Secret even above him...Time for Israel to reel in Colin Powell. Guy can't keep his mouth shut... Maybe throw him in an Israel prison for the rest of his life. Never should have gave them negros money...

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
will be fun watching how Donald handles the birther issue during the debate.

This is why he came out today and said Odumba was born in the US (even though he probably does not believe it).  

Trump will literally man-handle Hillary in the debates.  She has too much dirt under her fingernails already.  THAT will be fun.  Don't really like Trump, but I cannot stand Hillary.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
This is why he came out today and said Odumba was born in the US (even though he probably does not believe it).  

Trump will literally man-handle Hillary in the debates.  She has too much dirt under her fingernails already.  THAT will be fun.  Don't really like Trump, but I cannot stand Hillary.

Trump destroyed the Media and Hillary today. Massivley and masterfully trolling.  GetBigger for sure.

tom joad

• Getbig V

He just put a bigger spotlight on his position on this issue for the debates rather than putting it to rest.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
He just put a bigger spotlight on his position on this issue for the debates rather than putting it to rest.
???

tom joad

• Getbig V
???

you don't think that there will now be guaranteed fireworks around the birther issue at the debate?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V

The spotlight would then also be on Hillary for starting it.  It's beyond dispute and admitted that it started with her.  Now Trump is getting to educate a whole bunch of Obama voters about this so they'll stay home.  

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
you don't think that there will now be guaranteed fireworks around the birther issue at the debate?

Trump haters and Trump lovers already knew about it.  But many Hillary fools didn't know it started with her in 2008.  It won't be mentioned at all in the debate. 

tom joad

• Getbig V
The spotlight would then also be on Hillary for starting it.  It's beyond dispute and admitted that it started with her.  Now Trump is getting to educate a whole bunch of Obama voters about this so they'll stay home.  

let them have at it on the debate stage on this issue and we'll see who is left standing.

tom joad

• Getbig V
Trump haters and Trump lovers already knew about it.  But many Hillary fools didn't know it started with her in 2008.  It won't be mentioned at all in the debate. 

ya wanna bet?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
ya wanna bet?

Yes, I'll bet you a billion trillion dollars.

This fellow, who didn't like Trump complaining about rapists from south of the border, can hold the money:

http://fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Pick your poison here folks.....pick your poison. ...
Mr. AZ 2003

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Over?

Like this shit matters to her supporters.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
It's just another meaningless distraction that will be forgotten in a few days: The Assasination claim, the Muslim lawyer whose son died in Iraq, Melania's Illegal status, Trump's business with Russia, and all the other bullshit that I can't recall. None of it has stuck.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
We can only hope Shillary keels over on the stage and dies....that would make the debate moderately exciting

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
No doubt you were born in Isreal Shlomo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
43% of repubs are Birthers. 

Hilary's employees believe he's an illegal and the republican nominee does not.  Lolzer!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
43% of repubs are Birthers. 

Hilary's employees believe he's an illegal and the republican nominee does not.  Lolzer!

You're birther or did you forget?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You're birther or did you forget?

I am.  I think Trump sold them out today, so he could suck up to the media.

of course, then he comes out with some juvenile shit like "if hilary hates guns, she should give up her bodyguards".

I mean, who is the lowest common denominator that really nods in approval for this one? Trump was major anti-fun prick, remember?

It's just sinking in how stupid people around me can be.  I mean, trump has spent a lifetime being a sue-happy liberal.  He's the ultimate in whiny, lib, cheating mess that leaves his picnic for someone else to clean up.  And repubs are just in love with him.

Enjoy it. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
let them have at it on the debate stage on this issue and we'll see who is left standing.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

This is CNN.  8)
a

tom joad

• Getbig V

haha