Author Topic: Trump: Hillary Clinton's secret service detail should disarm, 'Let's see what ha  (Read 1031 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump: Hillary Clinton's secret service detail should disarm, 'Let's see what happens to her'

Mere hours after he appeared to put one of the oldest criticism of his presidential campaign to bed with the acknowledgment that President Barack Obama was born in the United States, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump told supporters that his opponent’s Secret Service detail should disarm itself due to what he characterized as her opposition to the Second Amendment.

“Take their guns away,” Trump said of Hillary Clinton, his Democratic opponent. “Let’s see what happens to her.”

Speaking at a campaign rally in Miami, Florida, Trump criticized Clinton’s stance on gun-control issues, characterizing her stance as wanting to “abolish” the Second Amendment of the US Constitution, which protects the right to keep and bear arms. (This claim has been debunked.)

If Clinton were truly as anti-gun as she claims to be, Trump told the audience, her Secret Service detail should disarm itself.

Read more: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/sep/16/donald-trump-barack-obama-birther-movement-election-liveTrump

I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun.
  TRUMP

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Good for him.   F Hillary. 

tatoo

• Getbig IV
lol at people who just look for shit to whine about. ive never such a bunch of pussies in my life. every little thing they make a big deal about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Good for him.   F Hillary. 

i get it, i hate her, she should be in prison.

But he was an anti-gun prick, too.   And nobody came out with some elementary shit like "let's take away your gun permit, Mr. Trump"

DOnald carried a gun for many years while telling us we need stricter gun control.   He has the global audience of a president - and he is seriously using logic I would correct a 5th grader for using.   

Trump is the one whining about it, actually. Trump is TRYING TO LOSE, people.  He has a brief lead, so he immediately attacks cooper, attacks the reverend, attacks hilary on guns, goes full brither then flip flop...  Trump does NOT want to win this folks - every time he gets a good lead with moderate/swing voters he immediately suanders it with some base-coddling red meat bullshit that promptly loses his new lead.

i was right on Sept 5th.  I'll be right this MOnday, Sept 19th when his new gains are frozen and squandered once again.   This shit is predictable now.  Trump is a dem plant.  SC, you knew it for a year. That didn't change because her parkinson's acted up.  She's back, med'd up, and he's back to saying bonehead shit 24/7.  He only acts dignifid just long enough to make it look like a respectable loss.  He's still running to make it close and let hilary win.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
While we're at it lets disarm Obama's as well.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Why would you want this?  ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Your queen = 100 % chance being a communist disaster

Trump =50-75 percent chance of sucking. 

Got it ?

i get it, i hate her, she should be in prison.

But he was an anti-gun prick, too.   And nobody came out with some elementary shit like "let's take away your gun permit, Mr. Trump"

DOnald carried a gun for many years while telling us we need stricter gun control.   He has the global audience of a president - and he is seriously using logic I would correct a 5th grader for using.   

Trump is the one whining about it, actually. Trump is TRYING TO LOSE, people.  He has a brief lead, so he immediately attacks cooper, attacks the reverend, attacks hilary on guns, goes full brither then flip flop...  Trump does NOT want to win this folks - every time he gets a good lead with moderate/swing voters he immediately suanders it with some base-coddling red meat bullshit that promptly loses his new lead.

i was right on Sept 5th.  I'll be right this MOnday, Sept 19th when his new gains are frozen and squandered once again.   This shit is predictable now.  Trump is a dem plant.  SC, you knew it for a year. That didn't change because her parkinson's acted up.  She's back, med'd up, and he's back to saying bonehead shit 24/7.  He only acts dignifid just long enough to make it look like a respectable loss.  He's still running to make it close and let hilary win.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

see, you're jumping on the middle school argument.

what part of you thinks that's rational in any way?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Why would you want this?  ???

No particular reason ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
see, you're jumping on the middle school argument.

what part of you thinks that's rational in any way?

He wants gun control. Well, let's start there. If he's so against it then let's start there. See how much he shits his pants when his detail isn't armed.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
No particular reason ::)
So, in addition to being an IDIOT, you are also a COWARD.  ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
So, in addition to being an IDIOT, you are also a COWARD.  ;)

How am I a coward?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
How am I a coward?

Relax, you are just an idiot.