Author Topic: Trump is right: Clinton stooge did start birther rumor in 2008  (Read 494 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trump is right: Clinton stooge did start birther rumor in 2008
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 07:27:14 AM »
Another Clinton distraction off her disastrous failed campaign

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 09:45:31 AM »
Aren't you a birther too, Coach?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 01:29:49 PM »
Aren't you a birther too, Coach?

Yeah, I don't even think Trump actually believes it either.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2016, 01:34:59 PM »
Yeah, I don't even think Trump actually believes it either.

you do'nt think he believes in birtherism?

Now, we all know that Trump & hilary were very close friends in 2008... He said very nice things about her while running. 

THEN she lost to obama - and trump realized the move was to go Repub, and we all know where that led.

Anyway, in their millionaire pillow talk, no doubt they all shook their heads at how hillary was missing her chance to be POTUS because of this dude who admitted in his own book blurb that he wasn't even born in the USA.   Hilary understands she can't just go saying that, but Trump?  He gives no fcks.  He is willing to spout CTs out there, and has done so quite frequently.

I WOULD love trump - IF I wasn't so petrified of the underlying insecurity he has.  Talking about your cawk size, your bankroll, your success so much... he's insecure and I fear he wants a war to prove he's strong and great. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2016, 02:07:22 PM »
you do'nt think he believes in birtherism?

Now, we all know that Trump & hilary were very close friends in 2008... He said very nice things about her while running. 

THEN she lost to obama - and trump realized the move was to go Repub, and we all know where that led.

Anyway, in their millionaire pillow talk, no doubt they all shook their heads at how hillary was missing her chance to be POTUS because of this dude who admitted in his own book blurb that he wasn't even born in the USA.   Hilary understands she can't just go saying that, but Trump?  He gives no fcks.  He is willing to spout CTs out there, and has done so quite frequently.

I WOULD love trump - IF I wasn't so petrified of the underlying insecurity he has.  Talking about your cawk size, your bankroll, your success so much... he's insecure and I fear he wants a war to prove he's strong and great. 

I don't know why you continue to write long winded posts considering I usually don't read them past the first line.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2016, 02:08:08 PM »
I don't know why you continue to write long winded posts considering I usually don't read them past the first line.

trump's a birther.  hilary is one too.  I'm one too.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2016, 02:14:59 PM »

See, now wasn't that easy?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2016, 02:17:36 PM »

Let it go.

He said "I'm ending it today" and then he definitively ended it with his next statement.

Now it's time to get back to focusing on Making America Great Again

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2016, 10:59:55 AM »
Journalist Says That Clinton Ally Blumenthal Once ‘Spread the Birther Rumor to Me’
by Josh Feldman
September 16th, 2016

James Asher, the Washignton editor for Injustice Watch and former McClatchy Washington Bureau Chief, has a rebuttal to the claims that no one in Hillary Clinton‘s sphere pushed birtherism.

While it’s true that no one on Clinton’s 2008 campaign pushed birtherism (there were nasty rumors going around about Obama), Asher claims that longtime Clinton ally Sidney Blumenthal told him about it and asked him to look into it:

James Asher  ✔@jimasher
#CNN says #Hillary team in 2008 never raised #birther issue. #SidBlumenthal, long-time #HRC buddy, told me in person #Obama born in #kenya
4:43 PM - 15 Sep 2016 · Maryland, USA, United States

Hillary Clinton  ✔@HillaryClinton
President Obama’s successor cannot and will not be the man who led the racist birther movement. Period.

James Asher  ✔@jimasher
@HillaryClinton So why did your man #sidblumenthal spread the #obama birther rumor to me in 2008, asking us to investigate? Remember?
6:06 PM - 15 Sep 2016 · Maryland, USA, United States

http://www.mediaite.com/online/journalist-says-that-clinton-ally-blumenthal-once-spread-the-birther-rumor-to-me/