Author Topic: pinnin new spots  (Read 2565 times)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
pinnin new spots
« on: March 27, 2006, 04:05:06 PM »
ok everyone that hits new spots id like to hear where at and a small discription of how and what to do... div id like you to chime in on pecs since these will b my next spot to hit

on pecs is it straight in just like any other muscle? and what are the danger zones on the pec?

anyone else hit lats or anything? even biceps i wanna hear how you do it and your experiences of it

SubcultureS10

• Getbig II
  • Gear: Isn't for the faint of hearts.
Re: pinnin new spots
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 04:53:55 PM »
Yes i'm curious to hear this as well...I've read up on spot injects site & all, but I'd like to hear from people thats done it. I'm thinking of using my pecs & delts along with my quads next go around.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 06:19:32 PM »
Yes i'm curious to hear this as well...I've read up on spot injects site & all, but I'd like to hear from people thats done it. I'm thinking of using my pecs & delts along with my quads next go around.
quads can b tricky, you just have to find your spot, delts are breeze and are one of my fav,, i hate glutes.......

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 06:44:15 PM »
i love delts wont go anywere else

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 07:39:45 PM »
ok everyone that hits new spots id like to hear where at and a small discription of how and what to do... div id like you to chime in on pecs since these will b my next spot to hit

on pecs is it straight in just like any other muscle? and what are the danger zones on the pec?

anyone else hit lats or anything? even biceps i wanna hear how you do it and your experiences of it
I PM'd DIV a while back with the same question about pec injections and this is what he said:

"I use 25G for all my sticks, so it's a no-brainer.

Go perpendicular, straight on.

use the model on http://www.siteinjections.com/index3.htm

I've now rotated three different site injections within each pec.

First one was the upper pec shown in the illustration.

Next injection I went on the upper outer side of the pec close to the pec/delt tie-in.

The last one I did right when I got your PM, which was lower pec just below the middle area.  I did 2.5mL (500IU HCG, 100MG Tren, 250MG Sustanon) in one injection.  That's major stacked and it went in clean like butter!  Nothing nicer than having a clean, deep stick with no complications.

The main thing is to go in slow and go in deeper each time you inhale until you are pressed balls deep against the hilt and you are actually pressing in to your flesh, an indention.  Then get your grip and start pushing.  Make sure you keep the same pressure, don't want leakage.

DIV"

I'm sure his reply would be the same to you.

Another useful site I've come across is
http://www.howtodoinjections.com/im.html

I actually like this one a little more because it is a bit more detailed.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 07:50:30 PM »
that was very good and informative arnold..... im about to go wild and start injecting all over the place too. I have been a pussy and just been injecting quads, ass, and delts so far. I am having a fit to hit biceps with a big one.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2006, 03:23:49 AM »
I PM'd DIV a while back with the same question about pec injections and this is what he said:

You saved me some typing.

Pecs are easy, just go slow and deep and if you hit a vein, just pull out and try another spot.  You should know if you hit a vein, for me it's a deep sting.  Hard to fully describe.  Make sure you rotate,  you will avoid developing dense scar tissue this way.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2006, 01:47:59 PM »
A word of caution for newbies doing pec injections, especially if your pec development is substandard--do not use a pin longer than 1".  If you go too deep you can actually enter the chest cavity and give yourself a pneumothorax.

Gotta say again, I'm luvin' the vastus medialis (teardrop) at the lower end of the quad.  I can roll up my scrub pants and do it right at my desk.  About 2 weeks ago, I had just sunk my second pin balls deep into the belly (23g, 1"), and my secretary unlocked my door and came into my office.  There I am, sitting behind my desk, with a pin sticking out of my quad.  She asked me a question and then walked out!!  She never saw it.  Holy crap!!  I felt like I had just been caught beatin' off!!

Brooks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2006, 01:59:46 PM »
So does doing spot injections develop that muscle your injecting into more? What's the benefits of spot vs. only using glutes and delts?

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2006, 02:24:19 PM »
theres no difference
but some people swear on it. that it helps build that muscle quicker.
it does not matter what muscle you put it in.the gear will move threw out the body and give you the same results as if you injected into your glutes.
some just like the pain so they do this.
ITS NOT the safest thing to do!

Brooks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2006, 02:41:41 PM »
Why isn't it the safest thing to do?

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2006, 03:07:32 PM »
theres veins all over the place
and not counting the nerves

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2006, 03:32:37 PM »
the real reason for this is to rotate injection sites to keep down scar tissue and give some sights a rest... that is all

as for pain heheh i went through my piercing stages with that stuff ah good times good times,, i guess this is why needles do not scare me

and freakfest good point man,,, my chest is pretty big but its good you mentioned this

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2006, 06:19:34 PM »
A word of caution for newbies doing pec injections, especially if your pec development is substandard--do not use a pin longer than 1".  If you go too deep you can actually enter the chest cavity and give yourself a pneumothorax.

When I first mentioned I was doing Pec injections, I also said that I have a thick chest, so I wasn't worried about hitting the chest cavity.

Those people who are skinny or hardgainers would be best served by sticking to their largest muscle groups....glutes, quads, delts.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2006, 09:57:35 PM »

Gotta say again, I'm luvin' the vastus medialis (teardrop) at the lower end of the quad.  I can roll up my scrub pants and do it right at my desk.  About 2 weeks ago, I had just sunk my second pin balls deep into the belly (23g, 1"), and my secretary unlocked my door and came into my office.  There I am, sitting behind my desk, with a pin sticking out of my quad.  She asked me a question and then walked out!!  She never saw it.  Holy crap!!  I felt like I had just been caught beatin' off!!

I love that area too.... I do upp high where its really dense some... then I started doing it in the vastus medialis area and its much more comfortable....kudos doc

ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2006, 09:58:55 PM »
ah yeah Im a voodo child