Author Topic: Fox News Poll: Trump tops Clinton in battlegrounds Nevada, N. Carolina, Ohio  (Read 4999 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Fox News Poll: Trump tops Clinton in battlegrounds Nevada, N. Carolina, Ohio
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2016, 09:35:11 PM »
so again - do you have any other website which combines numberous presidential polls, with a trend line?

I can't believe huffcomposte is the only one.   Gotta be others with this kind of trend line.
???
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

No secret scrolling over dots, tells you exactly the dates and the source. Wasn't too difficult and they only having your killary leading by 1.9......first one that pops up on google when you search trump clinton average polls.........weird how you couldn't seem to find it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
Re: Fox News Poll: Trump tops Clinton in battlegrounds Nevada, N. Carolina, Ohio
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2016, 09:37:58 PM »
Here's another one, they don't have a nifty chart but their average shows killary up by 2......

http://www.electionprojection.com/latest-polls/national-presidential-polls-trump-vs-clinton.php

Weird how the chart you've been focusing on shows Trump in the worst light......hmmm
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2016, 09:39:43 PM »
Another one with a national average of Killary up by 2

http://www.270towin.com/2016-polls-clinton-trump/
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2016, 09:47:33 PM »
Here, you like charts and graphs check this one out.

http://electiongraphs.com/2016ec/
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2016, 09:51:53 PM »
Do you still think Trump is a plant?

Yes.  Once again, we saw him snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

He had a VERY good climb & momentum after hilary's health incident on 9/11.   So what did he do?  After staying on message for a week, he decided to step in FOUR piles of shit simultaneously...  bringing up anderson cooper out of the blue, going full birther for a few days, calling the reverend a nervous mess, and there was 1 other thing that eludes me.

He FINALLY had her on the ropes, and he steps back to babble on about some BS, and pull all attention from her, and from his very good tax plan.

He has done this every time - and if you look at the average of the same polls for the same time period - he has started to fall over the past few days.  EVEN if you feel the poll leans left - it had Trump fairly high early in the week, and he's seen a decline this week.  EVEN if you throw that out completely - he LOST 2 points in the LA times poll, which repubs LOVE...

so yes, to answer your Q - I think he is doing this on purpose, to keep her in it.  A dude as CRAZY and STRAIGHT FWD as trump should have no problem saying "I think hilary has this or that disease".  I mean, he called bernie a COMMIE, but he won't call hilary Ill?  Think on that, coach.  Bernie was down 20 points and trump called him a COMMUNIST.  hilary blacks out on 9/11, and trump won't talk about it?  ;)

You know it doesnt make sense, coach.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2016, 09:54:45 PM »
Here, you like charts and graphs check this one out.

http://electiongraphs.com/2016ec/

your poll shows EXACTLY what I said

He peaked a few days ago, and as the page shows, his numbers have very slowly started to fall over the past few days. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2016, 10:38:11 PM »
your poll shows EXACTLY what I said

I posted 4 polls......they all show similar, Trump trails your hero killary by about 2, unlike the poll you've been trying to push that shows Trump down by about 4. All within the margin of error I might add. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2016, 10:48:22 PM »
I posted 4 polls......they all show similar, Trump trails your hero killary by about 2, unlike the poll you've been trying to push that shows Trump down by about 4. All within the margin of error I might add. ;)

yes - but in the past 4 days, trump has started to gradually decline after peaking a few days ago.

that's my whole point.  i think he doesn't want to win.  started doing well, so he stepped in birtherism, and voila, he's on the decline now.   still up there, but not going up anymore, in fact coming down - and that's LA times too.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2016, 12:14:48 AM »
yes - but in the past 4 days, trump has started to gradually decline after peaking a few days ago.

that's my whole point.  i think he doesn't want to win.  started doing well, so he stepped in birtherism, and voila, he's on the decline now.   still up there, but not going up anymore, in fact coming down - and that's LA times too.

I don't think reality is going to sink in with you until you see private citizen, handcuffed Hillary being pushed in her wheelchair equipped with oxygen tank into the courthouse two years from now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2016, 06:21:02 AM »
I don't think reality is going to sink in with you until you see private citizen, handcuffed Hillary being pushed in her wheelchair equipped with oxygen tank into the courthouse two years from now.

that'd be hilarious, and I'm the first to call her a criminal.   But the fact remains - over the past 4 days, trump's momentum has leveled off.  whatever peak that was, it happened 5 days ago and he's cooled a bit.  Birther and feud shit cooled momentum for him - once again.

I guess what i'm saying is - how many times does he have to rescue clinton from his own momentum, but stepping in verbal dog shit?   And how many times until we stop saying he's immature/erratic, and start admitting he's doing it on purpose.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2016, 07:14:47 AM »
that'd be hilarious, and I'm the first to call her a criminal.   But the fact remains - over the past 4 days, trump's momentum has leveled off.  whatever peak that was, it happened 5 days ago and he's cooled a bit.  Birther and feud shit cooled momentum for him - once again.

I guess what i'm saying is - how many times does he have to rescue clinton from his own momentum, but stepping in verbal dog shit?   And how many times until we stop saying he's immature/erratic, and start admitting he's doing it on purpose.

You haven't seen the polls Yamcha has posted?

Within the margin of error in Jersey.

Only 5 points down in FREAKING ILLINOIS!!

Nate Silver has it a basic coin flip at this point.

Trump has all the momentum at this point.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2016, 07:24:27 AM »
You haven't seen the polls Yamcha has posted?

Within the margin of error in Jersey.

Only 5 points down in FREAKING ILLINOIS!!

Nate Silver has it a basic coin flip at this point.

Trump has all the momentum at this point.

Polls always lag a few days.  And yes, he HAD it, 5 days ago.  And while he's still doing better than her, his jets have cooled this week.  The upward climb we've seen for 2 weeks has leveled off.  That's what I'm saying, and that is what the huffopo AND the chaos link showed.  I'm not saying hilary is whooping him - I'm saying he's cooled greatly over the past 5 days.  Yes, the poll from jersey and illinois are great for him - but if that poll came out today, thursday, then the people were asked 2-3 days ago when he was hotter.

Monday will change everything.  hiary either flushes him and regains lead, or she has seizures and DNC bounces her.  I still don't see a path where this nation picks a dude that immature and insecure.  And on man, he is both (don't take this as a clinton endorse - she's dog shit liar and sick too).  but man oh man, is trump immature and reckless and, well, doesn't really understand many of the global political things and doesn't realize what he doesn't know.  That's the scary part.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2016, 09:32:40 AM »
Look at those eyes... She's deranged!

a

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2016, 09:33:10 AM »
Polls always lag a few days.  And yes, he HAD it, 5 days ago.  And while he's still doing better than her, his jets have cooled this week.  The upward climb we've seen for 2 weeks has leveled off.  That's what I'm saying, and that is what the huffopo AND the chaos link showed.  I'm not saying hilary is whooping him - I'm saying he's cooled greatly over the past 5 days.  Yes, the poll from jersey and illinois are great for him - but if that poll came out today, thursday, then the people were asked 2-3 days ago when he was hotter.

Monday will change everything.  hiary either flushes him and regains lead, or she has seizures and DNC bounces her.  I still don't see a path where this nation picks a dude that immature and insecure.  And on man, he is both (don't take this as a clinton endorse - she's dog shit liar and sick too).  but man oh man, is trump immature and reckless and, well, doesn't really understand many of the global political things and doesn't realize what he doesn't know.  That's the scary part.
Polls always lag a few days, the average will rise again.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2016, 09:39:19 AM »
Look at those eyes... She's deranged!

anti-tremor meds help the hands, but mess with the eyes and lead to delusions, hallucinations, and delusions of grandeur. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2016, 09:41:15 AM »
Polls always lag a few days, the average will rise again.

6 days ago, he had the birther + reverend + other piles of shit all in 2 days.   
6 days later, he is lower than he was that day by 2-3 points.

So you're right.   And I'll be the FIRST to admit if he surges following the debate.  I just can't seem to get any getbigger to agree that today, trump is lower than he was 5-6 days ago.  Cause he is.  Nothing earth shattering, still gaining ground, but perhaps momentum cooling.  This board is all about predictions and analysis so we predict better next time.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2016, 10:33:45 AM »
a

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2016, 11:25:41 AM »
6 days ago, he had the birther + reverend + other piles of shit all in 2 days.   
6 days later, he is lower than he was that day by 2-3 points.

So you're right.   And I'll be the FIRST to admit if he surges following the debate.  I just can't seem to get any getbigger to agree that today, trump is lower than he was 5-6 days ago.  Cause he is.  Nothing earth shattering, still gaining ground, but perhaps momentum cooling.  This board is all about predictions and analysis so we predict better next time.
The only thing I'm pointing out is your averagea poll and how it's the worst one out there yet you cling to it like gospel. All the other averages polls I quoted have him around -2, easily within all MoE
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2016, 12:13:04 PM »

Monday will change everything.  hiary either flushes him and regains lead, or she has seizures and DNC bounces her.  I still don't see a path where this nation picks a dude that immature and insecure.  And on man, he is both (don't take this as a clinton endorse - she's dog shit liar and sick too).  but man oh man, is trump immature and reckless and, well, doesn't really understand many of the global political things and doesn't realize what he doesn't know.  That's the scary part.

The debate is going to be terrible for Hillary and it won't be because she will collapse....at least I think she won't.....she still might.

Rather it will be an odd little twitch here and a subtle little glazed look there which will have you rewinding the dvr to "see if that's really what you saw"

This is off the heels of a week where cops are being assaulted in the street and we have some radical islamic maniac blowing shit up in New York.

Hillary will make excuses for both and Trump will confront it head on.

He has been studying for the debate for a few weeks now and is rolling with a more laid back tone(for him at least)

I would be shocked if Hillary comes out better in this first debate. She will be relegated to the tired, played out "old White Liberal in power pandering to minorities to maintain power for her own self interests" routine.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2016, 12:15:28 PM »
The debate is going to be terrible for Hillary and it won't be because she will collapse....at least I think she won't.....she still might.

Rather it will be an odd little twitch here and a subtle little glazed look there which will have you rewinding the dvr to "see if that's really what you saw"

This is off the heels of a week where cops are being assaulted in the street and we have some radical islamic maniac blowing shit up in New York.

Hillary will make excuses for both and Trump will confront it head on.

He has been studying for the debate for a few weeks now and is rolling with a more laid back tone(for him at least)

I would be shocked if Hillary comes out better in this first debate. She will be relegated to the tired, played out "old White Liberal in power pandering to minorities to maintain power for her own self interests" routine.

I think she is going to have a problem, because she will likely be pumped with drugs that help suppress her cough and keep her alert.  I can see her being either loopy or hyper.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2016, 12:17:18 PM »
I think she is going to have a problem, because she will likely be pumped with drugs that help suppress her cough and keep her alert.  I can see her being either loopy or hyper.

It's going to very, very intriguing.

I just can't see how she goes through this entire thing without showing SOME sign of a old woman in serious medical trouble.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2016, 12:52:17 PM »

I just can't see how she goes through this entire thing without showing SOME sign of a old woman in serious medical trouble.

agreed.  I don't think she'll be able to stand that long, no matter how many drugs. Swaying, twitching, something will show.

I do think she would have a plan B in place - if visible tremors happened and she was completely exposed for it - I think she has a canned response of "i have some nerve damage" or something, so her supporters would immediately shrug it off.

BUT

She dropped 19 points with millennials in a month.  Young people read alternative news.  Young people knows what an old lady looks like when she's having seizures.  Young people see her fall at the debate, she will never get them back.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2016, 12:53:57 PM »
agreed.  I don't think she'll be able to stand that long, no matter how many drugs. Swaying, twitching, something will show.

I do think she would have a plan B in place - if visible tremors happened and she was completely exposed for it - I think she has a canned response of "i have some nerve damage" or something, so her supporters would immediately shrug it off.

BUT

She dropped 19 points with millennials in a month.  Young people read alternative news.  Young people knows what an old lady looks like when she's having seizures.  Young people see her fall at the debate, she will never get them back.

She's got the 240 locked up solid though .  ;)  :D  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2016, 01:02:16 PM »
She's got the 240 locked up solid though .  ;)  :D  ;D

I don't think I want to vote for anyone in the race.  Each day it makes more and more sense.  Just sit out the presidential.

Trump is an immature ass.  He's so proud of his plans, his integrity, his experience... and really, he's shit.  Absolutely.  He is a liberal, he is a blowhard, and he's already been in one twitter war with the mexican leader, merkel, scotland, the prince in middle east.

clinton is evil, the other 2 incompetent.  None of them are worth a vote.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2016, 01:05:41 PM »

Yeah, although medical science has some pretty potent stuff and she has the best money can buy.