Author Topic: Fox News Poll: Trump tops Clinton in battlegrounds Nevada, N. Carolina, Ohio  (Read 5004 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Fox News Poll: Trump tops Clinton in battlegrounds Nevada, N. Carolina, Ohio
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2016, 01:24:21 PM »
I don't think I want to vote for anyone in the race.  Each day it makes more and more sense.  Just sit out the presidential.

Trump is an immature ass.  He's so proud of his plans, his integrity, his experience... and really, he's shit.  Absolutely.  He is a liberal, he is a blowhard, and he's already been in one twitter war with the mexican leader, merkel, scotland, the prince in middle east.

clinton is evil, the other 2 incompetent.  None of them are worth a vote.

to me - its also a fun factor.  I know what ill get w Granny clinton - corruption, scandal, physcial collapses, hospice, siezures, bill banging 15 yo, chelsea stealing the china, etc. 

With Trump it will be fun to see what happens.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Fox News Poll: Trump tops Clinton in battlegrounds Nevada, N. Carolina, Ohio
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2016, 12:55:46 AM »
Fox News Poll: Trump tops Clinton in battlegrounds Nevada, N. Carolina, Ohio
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/21/fox-news-poll-trump-tops-clinton-in-battlegrounds-nevada-n-carolina-ohio.html

Hillary Clinton took the lead in five key battleground states following the first presidential debate, giving her a solid boost with just over five weeks until Election Day, according to a poll released Thursday.

Voters in the five states — Colorado, Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Virginia — also declared Clinton the winner of the much-anticipated slugfest with Donald Trump, according to Public Policy Polling.

Trump peaked.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2016, 02:19:00 AM »
Hillary Clinton took the lead in five key battleground states following the first presidential debate, giving her a solid boost with just over five weeks until Election Day, according to a poll released Thursday.

Voters in the five states — Colorado, Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Virginia — also declared Clinton the winner of the much-anticipated slugfest with Donald Trump, according to Public Policy Polling.

Trump peaked.

Trump is almost back up +6 in the LA Times poll today.  It's a footrace!

"So Hillary supporters don't participate in online polls, never attend her rallies, won't buy her book — but they'll totally vote on 11/8?"
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2016, 06:42:28 AM »
Trump is almost back up +6 in the LA Times poll today.  It's a footrace!

LA Times has officially become the rah-rah Trump poll now.