Author Topic: Will bodybuilders be targeted due to their muscle mass? Trump calls for nat'l s  (Read 1164 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Will bodybuilders be targeted due to their muscle mass?  Trump calls for Nat'l STOP AND FRISKS!

Will fitness competitors be stopped and 'felt up' just because schmoe cops want to see if her glutes are contest ready?
Will muscle hunks be targeted by jealous cops for 'suspicion of steroids'. 
Do you support what would be reason to close our anabolic window by stopping us on the way to get a post-workout shake?

Donald Trump on Wednesday called for the controversial “stop-and-frisk” policing practice to be instituted nationwide as a means of combating violent crime in America’s inner cities.

In a pre-taped interview on Fox News scheduled to air Wednesday night, Trump was asked by an audience member what he would do to address “violence in the black community” and “black-on-black crime.” Trump responded by proposing that “stop-and-frisk” policing, in which an officer is empowered to stop an individual and frisk them for weapons or any other illegal contraband, be adopted nationwide.
Story Continued Below

“I would do stop-and-frisk. I think you have to. We did it in New York, it worked incredibly well and you have to be proactive and, you know, you really help people sort of change their mind automatically,” Trump told the questioner. “You understand, you have to have, in my opinion, I see what’s going on here, I see what’s going on in Chicago, I think stop-and-frisk. In New York City it was so incredible, the way it worked. Now, we had a very good mayor, but New York City was incredible, the way that worked, so I think that could be one step you could do.”

The practice, carried out most famously in New York but also by other police departments, is frequently criticized as an avenue for officers commit acts of racial profiling. Others tout it as responsible for a dramatic drop in New York City’s crime rate, although former NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton said in 2015 that the practice is “not a significant factor in the crime rate of this city.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-stop-and-frisk-228486#ixzz4Kw4o1O9l
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Only Big Ramy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Many getbiggers are armed, and many keep their muscle meds with them.  Minority bodybuilders are at an even higher risk.

Cops can literally wait outside of gyms & stop and frisk anyone they feel may be breaking the law.  Think it'll only be drug dealers on the street?  If your muscle mass doesn't look natty, under President Trump, they can stop and frisk you.  In Russia, they can stop you without a reason.  I guess this is "getting tough".  But you're crazy if you think they'll only do this to mean minorities on the corner yelling "crack, smack, weed!"   Steroid penalties are often tougher (and more rewarding for law enforcement) than weed charges.

Stop And Frisk Violated Rights Of New Yorkers, Judge Rules

A judge has ruled that the NYPD’s controversial use of the stop-and-frisk tactic violated the rights of thousands of New Yorkers, The New York Times reports. Judge Shira Scheindlin’s decision Monday called for a federal monitor to watch over the police department to ensure cops are in compliance with the constitution.

From the Associated Press:

The nation’s largest police department illegally and systematically singled out large numbers of blacks and Hispanics under its controversial stop-and-frisk policy, a federal judge ruled Monday while appointing an independent monitor to oversee major changes, including body cameras on some officers.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg said he would appeal the ruling, which was a stinging rebuke to a policy he and the New York Police Department have defended as a life-saving, crime-fighting tool that helped lead the city to historic crime lows. The legal outcome could affect how and whether other cities employ the tactic.

“The city’s highest officials have turned a blind eye to the evidence that officers are conducting stops in a racially discriminatory manner,” U.S. District Judge Shira Scheindlin wrote in her ruling. “In their zeal to defend a policy that they believe to be effective, they have willfully ignored overwhelming proof that the policy of targeting `the right people’ is racially discriminatory.”

Stop-and-frisk has been around for decades in some form, but recorded stops increased dramatically under the Bloomberg administration to an all-time high in 2011 of 684,330, mostly of black and Hispanic men.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Will bodybuilders be targeted due to their muscle mass?  Trump calls for Nat'l STOP AND FRISKS!

Will fitness competitors be stopped and 'felt up' just because schmoe cops want to see if her glutes are contest ready?
Will muscle hunks be targeted by jealous cops for 'suspicion of steroids'.  
Do you support what would be reason to close our anabolic window by stopping us on the way to get a post-workout shake?

Donald Trump on Wednesday called for the controversial “stop-and-frisk” policing practice to be instituted nationwide as a means of combating violent crime in America’s inner cities.

In a pre-taped interview on Fox News scheduled to air Wednesday night, Trump was asked by an audience member what he would do to address “violence in the black community” and “black-on-black crime.” Trump responded by proposing that “stop-and-frisk” policing, in which an officer is empowered to stop an individual and frisk them for weapons or any other illegal contraband, be adopted nationwide.
Story Continued Below

I would do stop-and-frisk. I think you have to. We did it in New York, it worked incredibly well and you have to be proactive and, you know, you really help people sort of change their mind automatically,” Trump told the questioner. “You understand, you have to have, in my opinion, I see what’s going on here, I see what’s going on in Chicago, I think stop-and-frisk. In New York City it was so incredible, the way it worked. Now, we had a very good mayor, but New York City was incredible, the way that worked, so I think that could be one step you could do.”

The practice, carried out most famously in New York but also by other police departments, is frequently criticized as an avenue for officers commit acts of racial profiling. Others tout it as responsible for a dramatic drop in New York City’s crime rate, although former NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton said in 2015 that the practice is “not a significant factor in the crime rate of this city.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-stop-and-frisk-228486#ixzz4Kw4o1O9l
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

And he can keep it there, not in other states. Fuck that.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
What is your hero Killarys plan? How about that loafer Gary Johnson? What's his plan to stop black on black violence?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
What is your hero Killarys plan? How about that loafer Gary Johnson? What's his plan to stop black on black violence?

Wish someone would just come out with interment camps for blacks..

Oh how a man can dream

240 is Back

• Getbig V

she isn't calling for something as unconstitutional as stop and frisk in 50 states.

Do you support it?  Does anyone here?  Doesn't just apply to minorities, folks.  It applies to everyone reading this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
And he can keep it there, not in other states. Fuck that.

Trump wants it in all 50 states.  If police don't like your look in Alaska, they can make you come to them and they can empty your pockets.

Think about the national effects of this.  A civil rights nightmare.  

Right now, if you're minding your own business, the cops cannot fcvk with you.  UNDER TRUMP?  Cops can pull you out of the car, or off the street, or out of line at grocery store, and they can search your ass in front of everyone.

If they "suspect" you of something.  You guys think police are powerful now?  Give them power to cuff, search and detain ANYONE.  

Sickening.  I beg any Trump supporter to tell us they like this idea.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Johnson is consulting with his bong, working out a solution.   Any minute now, he'll emerge from a hotboxed mini-van with the Kush Doctrine, a plan for reducing crime through everyone chilling the fck out.

chaos

• Getbig V
she isn't calling for something as unconstitutional as stop and frisk in 50 states.

Do you support it?  Does anyone here?  Doesn't just apply to minorities, folks.  It applies to everyone reading this.
So she has no plan except to "talk to white people " lol!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Crime went DOWN in NYC in the 3 years after they stopped the "stop and frisk" policy.

It was deemed a failure, with over 90% zero crimes by the NYPD's own reporting. 

Trump using this shit nationally is unheard of.  I suspect he'll flipflop on it... but if not, this should be a HUGE problem for cruz, rand, and any actual constitutional conservatives.  This shit was ruled unconstitutional. 

Trump, the liberal, doesn't give a shit about the Constitution.  and yes, chaos - Hilary doing nothing IS better than Trump stripping away our rights. 

chaos

• Getbig V
Crime went DOWN in NYC in the 3 years after they stopped the "stop and frisk" policy.

Trump using this shit nationally is unheard of.  I suspect he'll flipflop on it... but if not, this should be a HUGE problem for cruz, rand, and any actual constitutional conservatives.  This shit was ruled unconstitutional. 

Trump, the liberal, doesn't give a shit about the Constitution.  and yes, chaos - Hilary doing nothing IS better than Trump stripping away our rights. 
You really think that law would pass? Lol point is there would be a compromise and something would get done....thats better than no plan.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You really think that law would pass?
'

YES I do.  Thru executive order.  The only thing stopping it would be SCOTUS, and they already said 5-3 that it's technically legal.

So yes, if Trump wants it, he issues it.  That's bullshit, and I know we argue about everything on getbig - but please, you gotta agree... 50 state stop-and-frisk, using 2016 police "intuition and suspicion" would be a disaster. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2012/07/17/does-stop-and-frisk-reduce-crime/stop-and-frisk-has-lowered-crime-in-other-cities

Stop and Frisk Has Lowered Crime in Other Cities
Dennis C. Smith

Dennis C. Smith is a professor of public policy at the Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service at New York University. He has been a paid consultant for the New York Police Department in litigation involving stop and frisk.

Updated July 19, 2012, 2:03 PM

My own research and a growing body of police studies show that stopping and questioning is an effective crime deterrent.

In 1990, New York had 527,257 victims of “serious crimes.” In 2011, there were 106,064. Murders dropped in that period from 2,262 to 504.

Research has converged on the conclusion that a shift from reactive to proactive policing by the N.Y.P.D. has played the crucial role in what the criminologist Franklin Zimring called a “Guinness Book of World Records crime drop.” Starting with community policing under Mayor David Dinkins, and greatly intensifying under Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani with the Compstat system’s intensive monitoring of crime, the city flouted the leading theory that police cannot reduce crime but can only respond to it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Lol point is there would be a compromise and something would get done....thats better than no plan.

Let the STATES handle their own law enforcement.    Trump nationalizing police policy with stop-and-frisk in 50 states is hella dangerous.

Do you trump georgia cops?  Do you trust rural louisiana cops?  Do you trust they'll use that power wisely?

States rights.  States decide.  NO STATE has issued stop-and-frisk since NY dropped it - give them ALL that power overnight and there will be some abuses.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Let the STATES handle their own law enforcement.    Trump nationalizing police policy with stop-and-frisk in 50 states is hella dangerous.

Do you trump georgia cops?  Do you trust rural louisiana cops?  Do you trust they'll use that power wisely?

States rights.  States decide.  NO STATE has issued stop-and-frisk since NY dropped it - give them ALL that power overnight and there will be some abuses.
???

NC always does Stop and Frisk.  What are you talking about?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
???

NC always does Stop and Frisk.  What are you talking about?

wow you're right.   i see it used in a few high crime cities.  trump wants to use it in rural georgia and isolated parts of alaska. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
wow you're right.   i see it used in a few high crime cities.  trump wants to use it in rural georgia and isolated parts of alaska. 

I think its a good idea and is not a violation of the 4th Amendment.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I think its a good idea and is not a violation of the 4th Amendment.

but wouldn't it annoy the piss out of you, if a cop decided to use it against you, when you had done no wrong?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
but wouldn't it annoy the piss out of you, if a cop decided to use it against you, when you had done no wrong?
No, because its not abused for the most part at all. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
No, because its not abused for the most part at all. 

90% of the time, it showed to wrongdoing.   9/10 times, they get it wrong, and a person has to waste their time and energy and privacy because 90% of the time, the cops get the wrong person.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
90% of the time, it showed to wrongdoing.   9/10 times, they get it wrong, and a person has to waste their time and energy and privacy because 90% of the time, the cops get the wrong person.

Link to stats please?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Link to stats please?

About 90 Percent of New Yorkers Stopped and Frisked Were 'Innocent,' Says NYCLU

n 2012, New Yorkers were stopped by police 532,911 times. In 55 percent of the cases, the suspect was black and in 10 percent of the cases, the suspect was white. In 89 percent of the cases, "the suspect was innocent," said the NYCLU.

Similarly in 2011, 53 percent of New Yorkers who were stopped and frisked by police were black, and 9 percent were white. In 2010, 54 percent of New Yorkers who were stopped and frisked were black, and 9 percent were white.

Approximately 90 percent of New Yorkers who were stopped and frisked between 2010 and 2012 were "totally innocent," according to the NYCLU's analysis.

A spokesman for the NYPD reviewed the numbers the NYCLU used in its analysis and verified them against raw data the NYPD collected from every police precinct in New York City.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
About 90 Percent of New Yorkers Stopped and Frisked Were 'Innocent,' Says NYCLU

n 2012, New Yorkers were stopped by police 532,911 times. In 55 percent of the cases, the suspect was black and in 10 percent of the cases, the suspect was white. In 89 percent of the cases, "the suspect was innocent," said the NYCLU.

Similarly in 2011, 53 percent of New Yorkers who were stopped and frisked by police were black, and 9 percent were white. In 2010, 54 percent of New Yorkers who were stopped and frisked were black, and 9 percent were white.

Approximately 90 percent of New Yorkers who were stopped and frisked between 2010 and 2012 were "totally innocent," according to the NYCLU's analysis.

A spokesman for the NYPD reviewed the numbers the NYCLU used in its analysis and verified them against raw data the NYPD collected from every police precinct in New York City.
Glad it caught 10 percent or more though.  Totally worth it.