Author Topic: Between two ferns with Killary  (Read 670 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Between two ferns with Killary
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 10:29:49 AM »
haha that was hilarious.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 12:39:27 PM »
So awkward - yikes. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 01:31:21 PM »
Lies, lies and more lies.

If they would have passed that bill it would have been under Obama's first 2 years when he had a stacked Senate and House.

Now in his last year he has swung all the way to the right and is attempting to pass TPP(with a SHIT TON of kickbacks attached to it once he leaves office no doubt).

Epic desperate attempt to appeal to the blue collar union rank-and-file as they are flocking to Trump in droves.

It's just amazing to watch this whole thing play out with the Liberal Old Guard Media losing it's grip and being the one's who are being watched which is a complete 180 from years past.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 01:34:05 PM »
that was a train wreck

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 08:03:46 PM »
'Between Two Ferns' director: Trump too thin-skinned for our show

Scott Aukerman, the director and producer of the online comedy show "Between Two Ferns," hosted by Zach Galifianakis, says Donald Trump is too thin-skinned to appear on the program.

“No, we have not invited Trump to do 'Between Two Ferns,'” said Aukerman, according to a report by Politico. “I don’t think he would do it … I don’t think he has thick enough skin."
The latest installment of the show, released Thursday, has Galifianakis interviewing Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton with a series of awkward and embarrassing questions. The interview was recorded on Sept. 9, the same day that Clinton said she was diagnosed with pneumonia.

President Obama also appeared on the program in 2014, using the show as a platform to pitch ObamaCare.

Aukerman says he isn't ruling out the possibility that Trump will contact the producers, but is sure the GOP nominee would not sit down for an improvised interview.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 09:22:01 PM »
'Between Two Ferns' director: Trump too thin-skinned for our show

Scott Aukerman, the director and producer of the online comedy show "Between Two Ferns," hosted by Zach Galifianakis, says Donald Trump is too thin-skinned to appear on the program.

“No, we have not invited Trump to do 'Between Two Ferns,'” said Aukerman, according to a report by Politico. “I don’t think he would do it … I don’t think he has thick enough skin."
The latest installment of the show, released Thursday, has Galifianakis interviewing Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton with a series of awkward and embarrassing questions. The interview was recorded on Sept. 9, the same day that Clinton said she was diagnosed with pneumonia.

President Obama also appeared on the program in 2014, using the show as a platform to pitch ObamaCare.

Aukerman says he isn't ruling out the possibility that Trump will contact the producers, but is sure the GOP nominee would not sit down for an improvised interview.

lol...not quite sure what your point it. But let's say by chance Trump wins, then what? Hahahahahaha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 09:27:50 PM »
lol...not quite sure what your point it. But let's say by chance Trump wins, then what? Hahahahahaha

LOL @ you gloating because this democrat blowhard might beat ol' parkinsons.   

You should be hoping she has a strong debate performance... she shows illness in debates and you may as well bow down to President Biden and VP warren.  I only say bow, because Trump's spokesman Omarosa siad...

“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump. It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, who ever disagreed, who ever challenged him. It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”

Omarosa: ‘Every Critic, Every Detractor, Will Have to Bow Down to President Trump’

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2016, 09:38:49 PM »
LOL @ you gloating because this democrat blowhard might beat ol' parkinsons.  

You should be hoping she has a strong debate performance... she shows illness in debates and you may as well bow down to President Biden and VP warren.  I only say bow, because Trump's spokesman Omarosa siad...

“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump. It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, who ever disagreed, who ever challenged him. It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”

Omarosa: ‘Every Critic, Every Detractor, Will Have to Bow Down to President Trump’

I'm not gloating. Don't worry sunshine, I still say Killary will win because (and yes trump is dead on with this as well) because of a rigged system and when that happens, just like in the past 8 years I'll have the luxury of still saying "I told you so" and trust me, I and many like me will blame lib voters (such as yourself) for the total destruction of this country. Liberals (you) are not part of the solution but rather the problem.