Author Topic: Trump Presidency will be an expensive one  (Read 386 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump Presidency will be an expensive one
« on: September 22, 2016, 11:40:51 AM »
A new analysis from a nonpartisan group finds that Donald Trump's tax proposals would increase the federal debt by $5.3 trillion over the next decade.

The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget also calculates that Hillary Clinton's proposals would add $200 billion to the debt.

Much of the cost of Trump's programs comes from the tax cut plan he unveiled last week. Trump vowed the tax cuts would pay for themselves by triggering record economic growth, but the committee was skeptical and presumed no new growth.

Trump has also proposed a sharp increase in military spending. He's proposed some spending cuts, but they wouldn't come close to balancing the budget.

The cost of Clinton's plan comes from her proposals for free college, child care aid and universal pre-K for 4-year-olds.
http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/story/33154435/analysis-says-trump-plan-would-add-53t-to-debt

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trump Presidency will be an expensive one
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 12:40:32 PM »
A new analysis from a nonpartisan group finds that Donald Trump's tax proposals would increase the federal debt by $5.3 trillion over the next decade.

The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget also calculates that Hillary Clinton's proposals would add $200 billion to the debt.

Much of the cost of Trump's programs comes from the tax cut plan he unveiled last week. Trump vowed the tax cuts would pay for themselves by triggering record economic growth, but the committee was skeptical and presumed no new growth.

Trump has also proposed a sharp increase in military spending. He's proposed some spending cuts, but they wouldn't come close to balancing the budget.

The cost of Clinton's plan comes from her proposals for free college, child care aid and universal pre-K for 4-year-olds.
http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/story/33154435/analysis-says-trump-plan-would-add-53t-to-debt

Thats it????  Cause obama took already doubled it to 20 Trillion from less than 10

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 01:06:15 PM »
Thats it????  Cause obama took already doubled it to 20 Trillion from less than 10

trump promised to erase the entire national debt.  Do you believe him?  In what world do you inherit 23 trillion in debt, THEN spend 5 trillion, and magically make a 30 trillion debt go away in 8 years?   

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/275003-trump-i-will-eliminate-us-debt-in-8-years

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 01:22:34 PM »
trump promised to erase the entire national debt.  Do you believe him?  In what world do you inherit 23 trillion in debt, THEN spend 5 trillion, and magically make a 30 trillion debt go away in 8 years?   

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/275003-trump-i-will-eliminate-us-debt-in-8-years

No i dodnt believe him - but at this point its never getting paid poff - but if we can stop adding to it or add a lot slower as the economy grows a lot more - its not as big an issue per GDP. 

Ofaggets' problem is that its been a ton of debt w horrible growth.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 07:25:32 PM »
No i dodnt believe him - but at this point its never getting paid poff - but if we can stop adding to it or add a lot slower as the economy grows a lot more - its not as big an issue per GDP. 

Ofaggets' problem is that its been a ton of debt w horrible growth.
And Obama promised to erase the deficit...why are you mad that trump is using obamas playbook? You were perfectly ok with it when Obama did it? I don't recall any threads about his wild ass promises...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 07:33:49 PM »
And Obama promised to erase the deficit...why are you mad that trump is using obamas playbook? You were perfectly ok with it when Obama did it? I don't recall any threads about his wild ass promises...

I didn't know trump was running against obama?

And we're supposed to accept trump's insane spending because, well, obama did it to?

Again, tony, please, this line of argument is so 2008.  "but obama did it".... Trump is supposed to be BETTER than obama.   Saying he'll spend 5.3 trillion - and erase 22+ tril in debt at the same time - it's an insulting unrealistic lie.