Author Topic: It sounds like Levrone may compete again and the legs will be back....  (Read 6128 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: It sounds like Levrone may compete again and the legs will be back....
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2016, 04:44:06 AM »
Levrone 2017

I want to believe!  :D  ;D

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2016, 05:12:34 AM »
For the safest and most efficient way to do leg curls, see my avatar. HTH

mr rambone in your expert opinion do you think the maryland muscle machine kevin levrone could even place in the top 10 of a major show

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2016, 05:37:16 AM »

mr rambone in your expert opinion do you think the maryland muscle machine kevin levrone could even place in the top 10 of a major show

Levrone can do all of the sock stuffing and squats he wants, but he'll never place top 10 in a major show unless there's some Master's Class

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2016, 07:43:21 AM »
Levrone can do all of the sock stuffing and squats he wants, but he'll never place top 10 in a major show unless there's some Master's Class

i totally agree with you , with all the hype he got going into  the olympia this year, and  to look like he did, there is no way they will place him high now,

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2016, 07:55:14 AM »
Nasser dorian Pierre was heavy, tall...but today they got much bigger muscles, rounder, thicker, more depth more 3d. 20 years ago they where flat compared to today. Thye are much bigger. Look at legs ass hamstring, all filled up, and more conditioned...arms redicoulusly big 22 arms on  short bodies...look at the thicknes in latspread...Another level of musclethickness and fullness!

Outed...