Author Topic: ISIS shoots and beheads spies with help of child  (Read 1384 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: ISIS shoots and beheads spies with help of child
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 08:27:39 PM »
Nice Thread.  Thanks for the link

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 12:31:53 AM »
Again: 16 year old response.......another stupid meaningless thread from a teenage Internet geek. It will be taken down. New Moderator in town,  >:( 18 year olds and below section comming up. It's needed for you kids to not mess up the main board, with all the nonsense kiddie posts. This was once, and still is a BB site for those who love bodybuilding. Not unrelated nonsense from kiddies! " MAKE GET BIG STRONG AGAIN". ISIS? We already know the savage animals they are. But there is a a lot more going on that this administration is hiding and can't wait to get out of. Leaving a big mess for Hillary or Trump. Except if you get Hillary, you just get the same. OBUMMER! Are you going to be happy with that? 4 or more years of the same 8 years, if she lives? My god, I'm willing to go with anyone but Hillary. It cannot end up worse!!!!!!!!! Fuck, this has to end. We have to at least take a chance with someone else. ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 11:11:03 AM »
Again: 16 year old response.......another stupid meaningless thread from a teenage Internet geek. It will be taken down. New Moderator in town,  >:( 18 year olds and below section comming up. It's needed for you kids to not mess up the main board, with all the nonsense kiddie posts. This was once, and still is a BB site for those who love bodybuilding. Not unrelated nonsense from kiddies! " MAKE GET BIG STRONG AGAIN". ISIS? We already know the savage animals they are. But there is a a lot more going on that this administration is hiding and can't wait to get out of. Leaving a big mess for Hillary or Trump. Except if you get Hillary, you just get the same. OBUMMER! Are you going to be happy with that? 4 or more years of the same 8 years, if she lives? My god, I'm willing to go with anyone but Hillary. It cannot end up worse!!!!!!!!! Fuck, this has to end. We have to at least take a chance with someone else. ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nice, thanks.
Q

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 06:45:45 PM »
mzlims kill muzlims...who cares..
K

CC973

• Getbig III