Author Topic: Training on Adderall... gaining intesity, mass, and increasing all my lifts....  (Read 4441 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Thanks to most of you above GetBiggers!

At last something seemingly intelligent and informative  to read on this Board!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
never tried it, but I can tell you that DMAA and ephedrine plus did the trick for me (separate not together).  Only problem?  Dependency.  If you would have trouble going a week without it, maybe it's time to slowly wean yourself off, then make a decision when you have been clean for a few weeks.  Can't do that?  Now you know you are dependent, and might have a more serious problem than you thought.
X

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Black coffee works just as well and is much safer.

mr anabolic, i remember the first time i took mr hyde prework, man it was to intense my heart was beating so fast i had to cut  my workout short.  400 grams of caffeine in one scoop yo

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
mr anabolic, i remember the first time i took mr hyde prework, man it was to intense my heart was beating so fast i had to cut  my workout short.  400 grams of caffeine in one scoop yo

What a baby I use mr hyde on a regular basis you get good energy and extra reps on your sets 400mg is not that big of a deal man up.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
What a baby I use mr hyde on a regular basis you get good energy and extra reps on your sets 400mg is not that big of a deal man up.

it is intense the first time you take it , your right i need to man up im upping that shit to two scoops in one setting

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Mike Mentzer loved amphetamines and Getbigger should learn to love them too

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Mike Mentzer loved amphetamines and Getbigger should learn to love them too

mr rambone you are right  !

i beleive they drove him insane at one point, mike was my favorite guy from that time frame as well

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
6 Ways to Build Strength Without the Size

Lots of guys at the local gym are keen to get jacked unbelievably as possible. CRB Tech Reviews simplifies how to gain strength without any size issue.
But every athlete doesn’t want to buildhttps://crbtechreviews.wordpress.com/2016/09/09/8-easy-tips-that-will-help-you-gain-weight/. Why not consider the gymnasts, who use their body weight as their primary resistance. They know that strength is required but additional bulk could be more hindrance than a help. Similarly, athletes who compete in weight classes wants to be as strong while trimming away any unnecessary pounds.
So here we summarise a few tips of how to gain strength without the size:

1. Heavy lift

Lifting heavy will improve your strength by acting on the motor units and the muscle fibers associated with these motor units have the potential for increasing your strength. But they fatigue quickly. So remember maximal lifting is best applied for multijoint exercises (e.g., squats, deadlifts, presses, and pulls).

lift
2. Lift Explosively

Speed lifts (e.g., box squats, speed deads, and speed bench) are an excellent lifting style to accelerate and for power development. Weights around 60% 1RM must be used and moved possibly. Accommodating resistance like bands and chains can be used to further challenge your ability to accelerate the load.

3. Do Polymetrics

Also known as jump training, this involves hop- and jump-type exercises that trains and develop the stretch shortening cycle. This cycle trains the body to better utilize stored elastic energy to yield stronger and more vigorous contractions. This improvement in reactive ability can also be explained by improvements in muscle-tendon stiffness. Moreover weighted plyometric exercises can be used such as successive body-weight jumps over hurdles or continuous dumbbell jump squats.

4. Use Sprints and Drills

Nothing can build running speed and quickness on the field better than sprinting . Performing sprint intervals or hill sprints (linear) or agility drills (multi-directional) will help develop strength and power specific to running and cutting.

5. Contrast Training

It is the fusion type style which includes heavy strength training and plyometric training in the same workout. So you must be wondering what could be the physiological mechanism behind this training method. Well, it is known as post-activation potentiation, or PAP in short. So you need to start with a heavy strength training exercise about five-rep max. After a 3–10 minutes break, you’ll need to perform a similar plyometric exercise for about 5-10 reps.

exercise

Make sure to take some break in between. If the interval between the strength and plyometric exercise is too short, that will cause fatigue and a reduced jump performance.

6. Rest Longer

Yes! You read it right. Rest is very essential for about 30-60 seconds between sets. If you are training for strength, you need to increase your rest period to about 2–5 minutes, based on the exercise. Your mental power and ability to focus on the heavy set will also be influenced by the longer break.

So guys keep your eyes on this page of CRB Tech Solutions for our upcoming fitness and health articles……words shared by fitness expertises.

CRB Tech WordPress

for more info to increase mass
READ HERE:-
https://crbtechreviews.wordpress.com/2016/09/09/8-easy-tips-that-will-help-you-gain-weight/
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME............. FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

cephissus

• Getbig V
Does anyone lift, fuck, study, work, converse, or sleep sober anymore ???

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Does anyone lift, fuck, study, work, converse, or sleep sober anymore ???

Better living through chemistry  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
What happened to the old days when you just took steroids to lift ??? :-\

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Poster Necrosis seems like an expert on psychopharmacology. What I've gathered from his posts on speed it does damage to your brain if used frequently. "No shit" you may say, but when you're using a "medicine" at a "therapeutic dosage" used by so many you may not take it so seriously.

falco

• Getbig V
hability to achieve intensity was never an issue for me. I do have to deal with poor recovery and soreness.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
never tried it, but I can tell you that DMAA and ephedrine plus did the trick for me (separate not together).  Only problem?  Dependency.  If you would have trouble going a week without it, maybe it's time to slowly wean yourself off, then make a decision when you have been clean for a few weeks.  Can't do that?  Now you know you are dependent, and might have a more serious problem than you thought.

I got suicidal crashes from that stuff. Killed it in the gym but an hour or two after I would get such bad anhedonia I couldn't do anything. I'd just sit and feel tired and numb.