Author Topic: Training on Adderall... gaining intesity, mass, and increasing all my lifts....  (Read 4440 times)

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
Training on Adderall

Not sure if anyone else on here does this regularly or has any experience with it but I thought I would ask peoples opinions and get some feedback. I made one in retrospect could be considered a mistake or an error in judgment and begin receiving Scripps from a doctor for Adderall.  These monthly scripts are super expensive but they are the absolute maximum dose that can be prescribed by law to adults in the U.S. Paying for the monthly office visit is a killer because he only takes cash this doctor and basically charges you a "pay to play" type of fee schedule where if you try to use insurance which he rarely excepts or don't want to pay the full office visit fee in cash you won't get the "Royal treatment."

I tried to justify using these potent performance aids, since I was legally prescribed (no matter how shady) the meds and see no reason to feel guilty using a med that has so many benefits to training.  For those who don't know, your focus is a laser locked on to the task at hand and he will continually challenge yourself every step you can, you can work out much harder, longer and with more intensity and focus than u could ever muster from any other means. They last 5-6 hours, they curb ur appetite if ur dieting, and keep you locked onto your task at hand.

Bad news is the price and hassle--no doctor or psychiatrist anywhere near this area will give you a good let alone the maximum amount if you do not "pay to play."  Health wise I do have constant concerns about my blood pressure or any damage I could be accruing to my heart. They are addicting at least psychologically and now every task, which are used to find enjoyable is now a chore compared to doing it without the stimulus.  That's my biggest gripe beside price and hassle, is tolerance kicks in pretty fast and constantly rises up and up and makes it very difficult to maintain a stable dose and get the same effects u r used to.

I'm told the 20 mg instant release pills I take are pretty much the big bang for your buck and I am worried now that I may be coming maybe not dependent on them but enjoying the extra boost I get from them.  I don't see how anyone preps for shows without such aids as the "Devils candy" give u unbelievable stamina and focus, strength gains, ability to push through fatigue and connected with that is a strong desire and focus to work extra hard and strict on auxiliary training such as abs, rotator cuff rehab, abs and waist, intense cardio, etc. etc. Couple that with the appetite suppression properties, in weeks u r leaner than possible naturally and kept/gained muscle cuz you will train constantly.

With all that good stuff, it's hard to go back to training w/o this rocket booster; in fact, the argument to myself is why I should train anyway without them?!? If I'm achieving super results both physically and mentally (hard drive to grind hard, intensity in training, focus, clarity under fire, not to mention the incredible pumps to have your veins sticking out all over your physique! 

I went on a 2 to 3 week binge I guess you may call it, and after trying all sorts of traditional methods of losing weight such as double cardio sessions low carbs strict diet and any other over-the-counter supplement to help, I was losing zero way and in the worst shape of my life. Those couple weeks I lived like a militant warrior and with the crotch of the Adderall neglected bad diet decisions and train harder and cardio and weight than ever.

So that's my story and that's why I'm trying to figure out a reason why I shouldn't you something that so clearly benefits the person an athlete???  The reasons I would like to quit a cut Bank drastically is as I said earlier it is an expensive endeavor not to mention that I really do not think it was a smart idea to pair Adderall with the sports I loved w/o any need to a booster, it's almost like classical conditioning type in the sense of activities now are lackluster to me to participate in without the boost from the meds ☹️ . So in order not to be trapped into a situation where I do not enjoy my workouts without meds, I need to at the very least drop dosages and amounts used to every other day and wean myself down.

Anyone else here on the board have any great experience with Adderall and care to share your opinion? Just wonder how you started it, when you noticed it affects focus your concentration on your fitness, and if you experienced any negative side effects or issues by staying on the drugs?  Do you think the downside outweighed the good side? Did the hassle and financial pressures of paying for doctors and scripts, plus going to the right pharmacies over and over again every month to get something u have to work so hard for?

A lot of opinions on different boards offer completely different advice, such as taper down and take holiday where u r off, do not use  the meds every day, and stagger your usage and dosages to keep u away from the max. Although in hindsight, I would recommend the average person, never starts because it is something we will all have to pay for with doc bills, script bills, missing work to make it to appointments, etc. etc.

I am considering getting ready the 15 or 20 or so I got left, maybe flush them down toilet. They r the big 20 mg Instant Release, so know games, some dudes crush and snort them, others boil them and inject them. It's may be a slightly dangerous drug, shame it works so well to get you completely ripped and in shape in a matter of weeks improve your energy focus your thoughts improve your mood and just make you an animal period.

Any advice or opinions appreciated, I think I'm gonna stay on, there's nothing like the feeling of being pumped full of test and feeling your strongest and let a drug like Adderall give you a laser focus and keep u sharp for days.  Good luck all anything I can share message me please!!!!
Joe

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
dont flush them.   youll need them to cycle off.  I don't take it but have family members who do, I know it well.  Nephews with medical issues went from failing to #1 in their class with a modified dose.  Doc gave them 30 a day... for a 70 pound kid.   I also do a lot of medical site work for various companies, I pick up a lot regarding med issues.  My thoughts...

Many people have great luck with using 10 mg per day, and dropping to 3-4 mg on weekends.  It's like a new boost every monday, but you don't get headaches or withdrawal on weekends.  Just a tad slower. 

Great supplement, you just don't need as much as you think.  8-10 mg a day in applesauce, and 3-4 g on weekends.  I've mixed it in applesauce for the kiddies so they don't have to chew the pellets. 

Seems like a drug you don't want to use forever, but it's one that helps with many issues.   These kids were having bathroom issues, frustration at everything - and it turned them into stellar learning machines.  BUT the dose was way too high and dehydration, chapped lips, and mania was a big problems.

Just read all you can, work with your doc, and wow... 20 mg a day is lot. 

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Yeah, I second what 240 said.

Try to cut them in half. Try to get some focus and do activities you don't normally do and GET SOME DISTANCE from your problems.

Personal problems have their own inertia and your main focus should be on slowing down, breaking your normal routines and maybe, just maybe injecting a little innocent fun into your life.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Use Provigil instead.  Much cleaner, much safer, not addictive.. Lasts 15 hours.  Blows adderall out of the water.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
serious responses? im disappointed with you getbiggers  >:(

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
Adderal and nolvadex, arimdex all block testosterone, you think your getting a boost your actually blocking the testosterone!!! Dumbass!!!

cephissus

• Getbig V
adderall, jack3d, and provigil cocktail gave me 50 lb squat pr

never took the latter 2 since that day, adderall only once or twice.  only drug i've ever taken and immediately thought "i could get addicted to this".

Hack Benchers

I know this is just an "hook me up" thread but whatever I wil write something.

So you dont have ADHD, correct? I dont understand how it is possible a doc would prescribe you something without a REAL diagnosis. Impossible where I am from (This must be the why so many are hooked on those hero-winish painmeds in the USA).

Like 240 stated these meds for ADHD are for kids and adults who have problems functioning because of the ADHD.

You started to use it to work you pecs harder and longer. And now you told yourself you cannot function without it.

You can type all the TWEEKED walls of texts you want but you got a problem Broseph. Think about that. Are you going down the right path?

P.s. Any natural lifters thinking about using ADHD meds for the fun of it,... if wil shrivel you down to a twink.

heenok

• Getbig IV
Holy shit i didnt read that shit but you definitly were on adderal writing this.
No shit speed increases performance  ::) groundbreaking

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I used it a handful of times in college to study. I couldn't believe how well it worked. It made you actually want to learn what you were reading. I read 140 pages of a textbook and took about ten pages of notes one night in four hours and aced the exam the next day. I took it a few times out of college and noticed it made me "jaw" a little bit and want to not stop talking. It makes you crash after a few hours but you can't sleep. Weird shit man, stay away. And I can tell from your wall of text, you're taking it now.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Bodybuilders have been taking amphetamines for decades, nothing new here.

I, too, prefer modafinil....less of a "tweaked out" sensation although not as pleasurable as adderall

rahulsaxena90

6 Ways to Build Strength Without the Size

Lots of guys at the local gym are keen to get jacked unbelievably as possible. CRB Tech Reviews simplifies how to gain strength without any size issue.
But every athlete doesn’t want to buildhttps://crbtechreviews.wordpress.com/2016/09/09/8-easy-tips-that-will-help-you-gain-weight/. Why not consider the gymnasts, who use their body weight as their primary resistance. They know that strength is required but additional bulk could be more hindrance than a help. Similarly, athletes who compete in weight classes wants to be as strong while trimming away any unnecessary pounds.
So here we summarise a few tips of how to gain strength without the size:

1. Heavy lift

Lifting heavy will improve your strength by acting on the motor units and the muscle fibers associated with these motor units have the potential for increasing your strength. But they fatigue quickly. So remember maximal lifting is best applied for multijoint exercises (e.g., squats, deadlifts, presses, and pulls).

lift
2. Lift Explosively

Speed lifts (e.g., box squats, speed deads, and speed bench) are an excellent lifting style to accelerate and for power development. Weights around 60% 1RM must be used and moved possibly. Accommodating resistance like bands and chains can be used to further challenge your ability to accelerate the load.

3. Do Polymetrics

Also known as jump training, this involves hop- and jump-type exercises that trains and develop the stretch shortening cycle. This cycle trains the body to better utilize stored elastic energy to yield stronger and more vigorous contractions. This improvement in reactive ability can also be explained by improvements in muscle-tendon stiffness. Moreover weighted plyometric exercises can be used such as successive body-weight jumps over hurdles or continuous dumbbell jump squats.

4. Use Sprints and Drills

Nothing can build running speed and quickness on the field better than sprinting . Performing sprint intervals or hill sprints (linear) or agility drills (multi-directional) will help develop strength and power specific to running and cutting.

5. Contrast Training

It is the fusion type style which includes heavy strength training and plyometric training in the same workout. So you must be wondering what could be the physiological mechanism behind this training method. Well, it is known as post-activation potentiation, or PAP in short. So you need to start with a heavy strength training exercise about five-rep max. After a 3–10 minutes break, you’ll need to perform a similar plyometric exercise for about 5-10 reps.

exercise

Make sure to take some break in between. If the interval between the strength and plyometric exercise is too short, that will cause fatigue and a reduced jump performance.

6. Rest Longer

Yes! You read it right. Rest is very essential for about 30-60 seconds between sets. If you are training for strength, you need to increase your rest period to about 2–5 minutes, based on the exercise. Your mental power and ability to focus on the heavy set will also be influenced by the longer break.

So guys keep your eyes on this page of CRB Tech Solutions for our upcoming fitness and health articles……words shared by fitness expertises.

CRB Tech WordPress

for more info to increase mass
READ HERE:-
https://crbtechreviews.wordpress.com/2016/09/09/8-easy-tips-that-will-help-you-gain-weight/

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Tried adderall once in high school as a substitute for studying for a test. Failed it!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
I've been using some nootropic called tianeptine before workouts. Really, really helps focus. Feels like adderall or the speedier effects of tramadol, it just doesn't last very long.

Griffith

• Getbig V
My new workout aid is a bottle of Coca-Cola.

The caffeine and sugar combination is great for energy.

I've tried Ritalin before though. I found Sudafed (pseudo-ephedrine) with caffeine to be much more effective and long lasting for concentration and energy.

Purge_WTF

Use Provigil instead.  Much cleaner, much safer, not addictive.. Lasts 15 hours.  Blows adderall out of the water.

Another Schedule IV. I'd rather my doctor not be someone who moonshines as a firecracker salesman from Tijuana.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
Training on Adderall

Not sure if anyone else on here does this regularly or has any experience with it but I thought I would ask peoples opinions and get some feedback. I made one in retrospect could be considered a mistake or an error in judgment and begin receiving Scripps from a doctor for Adderall.  These monthly scripts are super expensive but they are the absolute maximum dose that can be prescribed by law to adults in the U.S. Paying for the monthly office visit is a killer because he only takes cash this doctor and basically charges you a "pay to play" type of fee schedule where if you try to use insurance which he rarely excepts or don't want to pay the full office visit fee in cash you won't get the "Royal treatment."

I tried to justify using these potent performance aids, since I was legally prescribed (no matter how shady) the meds and see no reason to feel guilty using a med that has so many benefits to training.  For those who don't know, your focus is a laser locked on to the task at hand and he will continually challenge yourself every step you can, you can work out much harder, longer and with more intensity and focus than u could ever muster from any other means. They last 5-6 hours, they curb ur appetite if ur dieting, and keep you locked onto your task at hand.

Bad news is the price and hassle--no doctor or psychiatrist anywhere near this area will give you a good let alone the maximum amount if you do not "pay to play."  Health wise I do have constant concerns about my blood pressure or any damage I could be accruing to my heart. They are addicting at least psychologically and now every task, which are used to find enjoyable is now a chore compared to doing it without the stimulus.  That's my biggest gripe beside price and hassle, is tolerance kicks in pretty fast and constantly rises up and up and makes it very difficult to maintain a stable dose and get the same effects u r used to.

I'm told the 20 mg instant release pills I take are pretty much the big bang for your buck and I am worried now that I may be coming maybe not dependent on them but enjoying the extra boost I get from them.  I don't see how anyone preps for shows without such aids as the "Devils candy" give u unbelievable stamina and focus, strength gains, ability to push through fatigue and connected with that is a strong desire and focus to work extra hard and strict on auxiliary training such as abs, rotator cuff rehab, abs and waist, intense cardio, etc. etc. Couple that with the appetite suppression properties, in weeks u r leaner than possible naturally and kept/gained muscle cuz you will train constantly.

With all that good stuff, it's hard to go back to training w/o this rocket booster; in fact, the argument to myself is why I should train anyway without them?!? If I'm achieving super results both physically and mentally (hard drive to grind hard, intensity in training, focus, clarity under fire, not to mention the incredible pumps to have your veins sticking out all over your physique!  

I went on a 2 to 3 week binge I guess you may call it, and after trying all sorts of traditional methods of losing weight such as double cardio sessions low carbs strict diet and any other over-the-counter supplement to help, I was losing zero way and in the worst shape of my life. Those couple weeks I lived like a militant warrior and with the crotch of the Adderall neglected bad diet decisions and train harder and cardio and weight than ever.

So that's my story and that's why I'm trying to figure out a reason why I shouldn't you something that so clearly benefits the person an athlete???  The reasons I would like to quit a cut Bank drastically is as I said earlier it is an expensive endeavor not to mention that I really do not think it was a smart idea to pair Adderall with the sports I loved w/o any need to a booster, it's almost like classical conditioning type in the sense of activities now are lackluster to me to participate in without the boost from the meds ☹️ . So in order not to be trapped into a situation where I do not enjoy my workouts without meds, I need to at the very least drop dosages and amounts used to every other day and wean myself down.

Anyone else here on the board have any great experience with Adderall and care to share your opinion? Just wonder how you started it, when you noticed it affects focus your concentration on your fitness, and if you experienced any negative side effects or issues by staying on the drugs?  Do you think the downside outweighed the good side? Did the hassle and financial pressures of paying for doctors and scripts, plus going to the right pharmacies over and over again every month to get something u have to work so hard for?

A lot of opinions on different boards offer completely different advice, such as taper down and take holiday where u r off, do not use  the meds every day, and stagger your usage and dosages to keep u away from the max. Although in hindsight, I would recommend the average person, never starts because it is something we will all have to pay for with doc bills, script bills, missing work to make it to appointments, etc. etc.

I am considering getting ready the 15 or 20 or so I got left, maybe flush them down toilet. They r the big 20 mg Instant Release, so know games, some dudes crush and snort them, others boil them and inject them. It's may be a slightly dangerous drug, shame it works so well to get you completely ripped and in shape in a matter of weeks improve your energy focus your thoughts improve your mood and just make you an animal period.

Any advice or opinions appreciated, I think I'm gonna stay on, there's nothing like the feeling of being pumped full of test and feeling your strongest and let a drug like Adderall give you a laser focus and keep u sharp for days.  Good luck all anything I can share message me please!!!!
Joe

Concerta > Adderall + 300mg Bupropion = best stack for focus, energy and appetite suppressant   

chokeslam

• Getbig II
Just cycle off them every now and again. You don't want to become hooked.

They are awesome for training. Really kills the appetite and gives you beastly workouts. Lets you focus on just eating what you need to grow without pigging out and going overboard. Just take those breaks or you'll become acclimated to it or even slightly addicted.

Hack Benchers

Oke I am convinced. Hook me up!
Waiting for the PM's.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Just cycle off them every now and again. You don't want to become hooked.

They are awesome for training. Really kills the appetite and gives you beastly workouts. Lets you focus on just eating what you need to grow without pigging out and going overboard. Just take those breaks or you'll become acclimated to it or even slightly addicted.

yeah, and it does stop working after a while.  It becomes "normal" if used everyday.  

When it's time to get off it - highly advisable every year - just cut dose by 1mg a day.  If you're taking 10 a day, just take 9, then 8, then 7, then 6...

Some folks have quit cold turkey by using ECA and doing it on a weekend where 2 days of living in a haze isn't that big of a deal.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
yeah, and it does stop working after a while.  It becomes "normal" if used everyday.  

When it's time to get off it - highly advisable every year - just cut dose by 1mg a day.  If you're taking 10 a day, just take 9, then 8, then 7, then 6...

Some folks have quit cold turkey by using ECA and doing it on a weekend where 2 days of living in a haze isn't that big of a deal.

I don't think it's so addicting that you have to taper that slowly. I think that's actually way too slow. 5mg increments is fine. You may feel a little tired, but if you get hit harder than this then it means you had a big time abuse problem and I'm positive there are many other lifestyle modifications you can make to accommodate the malaise.

It's a great drug to supplement with, not a crutch. I was afraid to use it until I started writing university papers for people and noticed how well it crushed my appetite. I feared it'd flatten me out in the gym, but as long as I got in enough fats on a low carb, intermittent fasting diet then I'd be pumped and veiny no problem. Really awesome stuff. A bit grittier than modafinil and not as healthy, but really good overall.

Modafinil is great too but a lot more subtle. It's possibly neuroprotective and may be healthy for your cognitive health too. I used to have a script, but my new doctor took a look at my muscles through my sweater and said "he can't help me". Piece of fucking shit. I have bloods showing normal test levels for the past couple years and he said "no". Told me to go back to my old family GP as he can't treat me. What a joke.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
I am actually thinking about ordering bostin loyd new energy pills the ingredients looks good for pre workout.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I don't think it's so addicting that you have to taper that slowly. I think that's actually way too slow. 5mg increments is fine. You may feel a little tired, but if you get hit harder than this then it means you had a big time abuse problem and I'm positive there are many other lifestyle modifications you can make to accommodate the malaise.

It's a great drug to supplement with, not a crutch. I was afraid to use it until I started writing university papers for people and noticed how well it crushed my appetite. I feared it'd flatten me out in the gym, but as long as I got in enough fats on a low carb, intermittent fasting diet then I'd be pumped and veiny no problem. Really awesome stuff. A bit grittier than modafinil and not as healthy, but really good overall.

Modafinil is great too but a lot more subtle. It's possibly neuroprotective and may be healthy for your cognitive health too. I used to have a script, but my new doctor took a look at my muscles through my sweater and said "he can't help me". Piece of fucking shit. I have bloods showing normal test levels for the past couple years and he said "no". Told me to go back to my old family GP as he can't treat me. What a joke.

great post, good info.   your doctor should eat a cawk for being a hater.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Black coffee works just as well and is much safer.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
Training on Adderall

Not sure if anyone else on here does this regularly or has any experience with it but I thought I would ask peoples opinions and get some feedback. I made one in retrospect could be considered a mistake or an error in judgment and begin receiving Scripps from a doctor for Adderall.  These monthly scripts are super expensive but they are the absolute maximum dose that can be prescribed by law to adults in the U.S. Paying for the monthly office visit is a killer because he only takes cash this doctor and basically charges you a "pay to play" type of fee schedule where if you try to use insurance which he rarely excepts or don't want to pay the full office visit fee in cash you won't get the "Royal treatment."

I tried to justify using these potent performance aids, since I was legally prescribed (no matter how shady) the meds and see no reason to feel guilty using a med that has so many benefits to training.  For those who don't know, your focus is a laser locked on to the task at hand and he will continually challenge yourself every step you can, you can work out much harder, longer and with more intensity and focus than u could ever muster from any other means. They last 5-6 hours, they curb ur appetite if ur dieting, and keep you locked onto your task at hand.

Bad news is the price and hassle--no doctor or psychiatrist anywhere near this area will give you a good let alone the maximum amount if you do not "pay to play."  Health wise I do have constant concerns about my blood pressure or any damage I could be accruing to my heart. They are addicting at least psychologically and now every task, which are used to find enjoyable is now a chore compared to doing it without the stimulus.  That's my biggest gripe beside price and hassle, is tolerance kicks in pretty fast and constantly rises up and up and makes it very difficult to maintain a stable dose and get the same effects u r used to.

I'm told the 20 mg instant release pills I take are pretty much the big bang for your buck and I am worried now that I may be coming maybe not dependent on them but enjoying the extra boost I get from them.  I don't see how anyone preps for shows without such aids as the "Devils candy" give u unbelievable stamina and focus, strength gains, ability to push through fatigue and connected with that is a strong desire and focus to work extra hard and strict on auxiliary training such as abs, rotator cuff rehab, abs and waist, intense cardio, etc. etc. Couple that with the appetite suppression properties, in weeks u r leaner than possible naturally and kept/gained muscle cuz you will train constantly.

So that's my story and that's why I'm trying to figure out a reason why I shouldn't you something that so clearly benefits the person an athlete???  The reasons I would like to quit a cut Bank drastically is as I said earlier it is an expensive endeavor not to mention that I really do not think it was a smart idea to pair Adderall with the sports I loved w/o any need to a booster, it's almost like classical conditioning type in the sense of activities now are lackluster to me to participate in without the boost from the meds ☹️ . So in order not to be trapped into a situation where I do not enjoy my workouts without meds, I need to at the very least drop dosages and amounts used to every other day and wean myself down.

Anyone else here on the board have any great experience with Adderall and care to share your opinion? Just wonder how you started it, when you noticed it affects focus your concentration on your fitness, and if you experienced any negative side effects or issues by staying on the drugs?  Do you think the downside outweighed the good side? Did the hassle and financial pressures of paying for doctors and scripts, plus going to the right pharmacies over and over again every month to get something u have to work so hard for?

A lot of opinions on different boards offer completely different advice, such as taper down and take holiday where u r off, do not use  the meds every day, and stagger your usage and dosages to keep u away from the max. Although in hindsight, I would recommend the average person, never starts because it is something we will all have to pay for with doc bills, script bills, missing work to make it to appointments, etc. etc.

Any advice or opinions appreciated, I think I'm gonna stay on, there's nothing like the feeling of being pumped full of test and feeling your strongest and let a drug like Adderall give you a laser focus and keep u sharp for days.  Good luck all anything I can share message me please!!!!
Joe

^^
Has ANYONE tried sex on Adderall???