Author Topic: CIA Director Voted For The Communist Party  (Read 225 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
CIA Director Voted For The Communist Party
« on: September 23, 2016, 05:55:37 AM »
CIA Director Voted For The Communist Party
Frontpagemag.com ^ | September 23, 2016 | Daniel Greenfield
Posted on 9/23/2016, 6:15:05

Who won the Cold War again?

CIA Director John Brennan voted for the Communist Party candidate in the 1976 presidential election.

Brennan told a congressional panel last week that he “froze” while taking a CIA polygraph test four years later when the questioner asked him if he had ever worked with or for a group that was “dedicated to overthrowing the U.S.,” CNN reported.

“This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate,” Brennan said at a panel discussion regarding diversity in the intelligence community during the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s annual conference.

A few things.

If he had admitted to voting for the Nazi Party, he would have been hounded out of everywhere. And rightly so. What's wrong is that voting for a mass murdering totalitarian ideology is just considered a whimsical act of a passionate young man. This is the pernicious double standard that has allowed the left to evade its moral responsibility for the crimes of the left.

Communism and its fellow travelers have never been held accountable. That is unfortunately still the case.

It's very telling that voting for the Communist candidate wasn't disqualifying. There are numerous stories of what was deemed disqualifying, including having family in Israel. But you can have a Communist past and still become the CIA Director.

And final question, who really won the Cold War when America's highest offices are run by people whose essential ideas and politics are far closer to Lenin than Eisenhower.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: CIA Director Voted For The Communist Party
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 12:05:54 PM »
Cool.
There is still shitload of stuff from cold war era which have not become public yet.