Author Topic: Typical Unhinged Liberal  (Read 4550 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Typical Unhinged Liberal
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2016, 05:10:40 PM »
We get it. She dumped you. You be a failed male all your life? 

It's a livin'.

To business.  Calvin and I have been consulted regarding your recent absenteeism.  We're concerned that you are developing a life and may even be interacting socially.  Please nip this bud promptly and return to the basement forthwith to avoid a note of censure being placed on your permanent record.

Regards.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2016, 06:12:55 PM »
She'd make a good Huffpo Editorial Staffer.

Would love to be the exhaust plenum filter.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2016, 07:10:16 PM »
K

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2016, 07:13:10 PM »
The only thing that stopped her from being cuffed, pepper-sprayed and tasered was her white privilege.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2016, 07:21:00 PM »
The only thing that stopped her from being cuffed, pepper-sprayed and tasered was her white privilege.

shes lucky officer oldschoolfan didnt pull her over ! i would have given her some getbig justice

i would have cuffed her, shit and piss in her mouth, took pics and left the bitch laying there in the street for all her asshole neighbors to see .

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2016, 08:47:40 PM »
Next time she'll flip the bird to someone who happens to be muslim... then they'll chase her down, beat her half to death, then gang rape her. 

Which, honestly, would be pretty good justice for that moronic filthy whore.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2016, 12:53:15 AM »
Next time she'll flip the bird to someone who happens to be muslim... then they'll chase her down, beat her half to death, then gang rape her. 

Which, honestly, would be pretty good justice for that moronic filthy whore.

you know what anvil , i must agree with you and like your ideas of justice and hope

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2016, 12:56:49 AM »
Would be dead if it was a man.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2016, 05:00:01 AM »
It's a livin'.

To business.  Calvin and I have been consulted regarding your recent absenteeism.  We're concerned that you are developing a life and may even be interacting socially.  Please nip this bud promptly and return to the basement forthwith to avoid a note of censure being placed on your permanent record.

Regards.
Retards like Coach, and fat basement-dwellers like kwon...This place used to be fun, and funny.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2016, 05:02:01 AM »
Retards like Coach, and fat basement-dwellers like kwon...This place used to be fun, and funny.

It's ok,we have shizzo back now...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2016, 05:20:53 AM »

It's ok,we have shizzo back now...
Stay cool, Cal.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2016, 05:40:39 AM »
She'd make a good Huffpo Editorial Staffer.

:D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2016, 07:29:52 AM »

The Falcon is scrubbing his liver with exotic enemas and orthomolecular supplements.  That counts at least half a hijink.

Valleys and dips.  Bear with us, man.  If not then the door's always open at La Mancha, West Aus.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2016, 11:09:27 AM »
I watched about a minute before cutting it off, and after looking at the comments when I get a few I'll watch until the end.  But, she rode by the dudes house, flicked him off, put pictures of his house on the Internet and then was pissed that he followed her and took pics of her? I don't get it, why she's such a bitch.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2016, 11:27:10 AM »
I watched about a minute before cutting it off, and after looking at the comments when I get a few I'll watch until the end.  But, she rode by the dudes house, flicked him off, put pictures of his house on the Internet and then was pissed that he followed her and took pics of her? I don't get it, why she's such a bitch.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2016, 01:15:37 PM »
I'm not saying the cop should have beat the shit out of this woman but......if he had chosen to do that, I would have understood.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2016, 07:51:34 PM »
Ok, so I finished it. What a complete moron. This is what social media does. No longer does it keep people in contact that are not geographically connected, like your family and friends, it gives every asshole who has an opinion on something a platform. And I'm pretty sure she said in her little tirade while she was waiting on the cop to come back, that she may have used the f word at the guy. But when she told the story to the cop she said she silently protested. Lying whore. And then with all her feminist might, of brother  ::), she talks about men picking on women. I thought we were all equal? Don't harass people and you won't get harassed. Keep your hands to yourself and mi d your own business and this world is a better place. Fucking a, is there anybody on this site who can defend this woman?

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2016, 05:58:56 AM »
cops shouldn't have to tolerate all this "I have free speech" bullshit, a cop talks to you its a good idea to shut the fuck up and listen and respond accordingly, just like you would in any civilised conversation.

Have some manners and shut the fuck up.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2016, 06:35:21 AM »
Society loves to hate on the Police, but they have to put up with shit like this on a daily basis.  I feel sorry for my local Police.  I wouldn't make it 2 weeks before I pistol whipped the shit out of someone.   :-\

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2016, 09:47:19 AM »

Jesus Christ, we are absolutely FUCKED as a society when freaks like this gain control.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2016, 10:30:01 AM »
Society loves to hate on the Police, but they have to put up with shit like this on a daily basis.  I feel sorry for my local Police.  I wouldn't make it 2 weeks before I pistol whipped the shit out of someone.   :-\

Of course, if you we're to give a woman like this the backhand she deserves, she'd call the cops in a heartbeat.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2016, 10:43:45 AM »

Yeah. Go Killary!

And you call me the retard.