Author Topic: "CONTROVERSY ERUPTS OVER DEBATE RULES"  (Read 1361 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
"CONTROVERSY ERUPTS OVER DEBATE RULES"
« on: September 23, 2016, 08:28:04 AM »
Huge headline on Drudge.

Story developing. Anybody want to wager on what it is about?  :D
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: "CONTROVERSY ERUPTS OVER DEBATE RULES"
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 08:30:28 AM »
Huge headline on Drudge.

Story developing. Anybody want to wager on what it is about?  :D

one or both candidates wants to back out of this debate ;)

Trump is gonna be exposed on being a general dumbass on many issues.
Hilary is gonna be exposed as unable to stand for 90 minutes.

She has ZERO campaign appearances for 4 weeks.  She's resting 18 hours a day and wants to win prez without doing anything more than 7-8 campaign stops in the final days for the cameras. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 08:45:00 AM »
HOLY SHIT!!! No breaks; No step stools!

http://drudgereport.com/flashny.htm
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2016, 09:06:56 AM »
HOLY SHIT!!! No breaks; No step stools!

http://drudgereport.com/flashny.htm

Trump needs to bring a oxygen tank with him and chair and look at Granny clinton and says - brought this for you just in case. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 09:38:02 AM »
She's working hard prepping for these debates.

a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 09:49:14 AM »
DEBATE RULES: NO COUGHING BREAKS: Clinton demands a step-stool at debate podium to add height...
Drudge ^ | 23 Sep 16 | Drudge
Posted on 9/23/2016, 12:44:44 PM by xzins

**Exclusive** Fri Sep 23 2016 11:30:40 ET

If presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton slips into a coughing fit or any other medical crisis during Monday's high-stakes debate, she will have to power through, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned!

"There are no commercial breaks," a commission source explains. "Period."

Debate moderator Lester Holt does not have the authority to cut away from the stage during the epic 90-minute showdown. And microphone audio for either of the candidates is not to be manipulated.

Clinton has experienced severe coughing episodes throughout the election year. During a Labor Day campaign stop she suffered a 4-minute choking marathon.

Monday's throwdown could top out at 100 million viewers, making it the biggest political event in history.

EDITOR'S NOTE: The presidential debate commission settled an early flashpoint when Clinton demanded a step-stool at the podium to add height to her 5'4" frame. Campaign Chairman John Podesta expressed concern that Hillary would be dwarfed by 6'2" Trump. The request was quickly rejected. The commission is allowing for a custom-made podium, which will accommodate the difference in stature

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 10:22:28 AM »
BADASS!   And you just KNOW the DNC is pushing for this.   Is hilary is indeed as sick as everyone things, she WILL show symptoms of it during 90 minutes of illness.

she's gonna look like a granny midget up there.   She could always stand on tippy toes like Jeb Bush did.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2016, 12:05:11 PM »
She needs a medic not a stool

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2016, 12:36:48 PM »
She was granted a custom podium to compensate for the height difference.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2016, 06:21:52 PM »
I watched the first Romney and Obama debate all the way through and then part of the subsequent debates. I will be watching these all. I hope Trumps handlers have told him to reign of in. He's an intelligent person and just needs to come across normal and level headed in order to connect with the rest of the people. Speak a little more reserved when talking about the Moslem ban and how it's similar to banning folks from communist countries during the Cold War. The wall issue, tone down that rhetoric a bit. Just come off as knowledgable and likable and it's his. No one likes Hillary they just think she is more qualified and not some unhinged spaz.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2016, 07:25:07 PM »
the problem is jobs are not coming back

it has nothing to do with immigrants.

blame technology / automation

any trade agreements he wants to break will ruin. wait. ...

the other angle is, how will Brexit affect the world? then is it who ever has the most weapons and then war?

war is coming. just dont know when. fuck .. yes i know it sounds crazy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2016, 08:17:25 PM »
Trump supporters, some, cannot accept that automation thing.  They think we will have factories making spatulas and iPads in Ohio because trump will tariff the imports. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2016, 09:04:47 PM »
Trump supporters, some, cannot accept that automation thing.  They think we will have factories making spatulas and iPads in Ohio because trump will tariff the imports. 

Automated equipment still requires workers, lots of them.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2016, 10:01:09 PM »
Automated equipment still requires workers, lots of them.

workers which cost $4 a day in Mexico and will work way longer, and harder, in shittier conditions.

look, I would LOVE to see the US mnfg return, but there's a reason so many countries outsource their mfng... cause it's just so cheap to let them build it in CHI or MEX or india.   Sad, but every other country is doing it, we are used to the low prices - and despite what a few people say, there's a GOOD REASON that ALMOST EVERY company is moving their bulk manufacturing to these cheap labor countries.

Trump adding a 25% or 35% fee to everything from mexico doesn't fix this - and I'm pretty sure it's not in the prez power.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2016, 10:22:50 PM »
workers which cost $4 a day in Mexico and will work way longer, and harder, in shittier conditions.

look, I would LOVE to see the US mnfg return, but there's a reason so many countries outsource their mfng... cause it's just so cheap to let them build it in CHI or MEX or india.   Sad, but every other country is doing it, we are used to the low prices - and despite what a few people say, there's a GOOD REASON that ALMOST EVERY company is moving their bulk manufacturing to these cheap labor countries.

Trump adding a 25% or 35% fee to everything from mexico doesn't fix this - and I'm pretty sure it's not in the prez power.
$4 a day? Where do you get that number? Many companies have been grumbling about bringing their mfg back to the US because of quality issues, mexican gov issues, drug cartel issues and costs involved with bribing all those people. Cost is the #1 reason companies move out of the US, if it starts becoming more expensive to bring their product in, you can bet your ass they'll bring mfg back. And 99% chance those companies will avoid union labor if they can. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2016, 10:51:25 PM »
$4 a day? Where do you get that number?

They're getting a raise -
The wage increase will raise the general minimum wage from $70.10 Mexican pesos per day (currently, approximately $4.08 USD) to $73.04 Mexican pesos per day (currently, approximately $4.25 USD).

If I own STOCK in a company - as many wealthy americans do - then I probably want them to build cars and spatulas and ipads in Mexico so I can make way more $ in dividends.   And wealthy folks seem to make the rules.

I see your point about quality - but trump adding that tariff hurts ALL businesses by forcing them to come home to build  The customer WILL pay more for the same products.