Author Topic: My current addiction  (Read 19362 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
My current addiction
« on: September 23, 2016, 11:36:47 AM »

Dunkin' Donuts' Caramel Apple Croissant Donut

2 a day, for the last 4 days. These are delicious. DD has had "cronut" knock-offs for a few years, but their version didn't have a filling like the originals. These latest versions have an apple filling and a caramel glaze which turns it into a really substantial donut. On a sour note, a few times I've gotten donuts that were only half-filled and one had no filling at all.  >:( Over the past few years, pumpkin spice flavored items have received a bad rep, so DD is veering away from pumpkin spice products this fall and going all in on apple flavored items.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Re: My current addiction
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 11:56:52 AM »
You are going to turn into a diabetic fat fuck.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 12:01:53 PM »
Disgusting. Sugar is for women, kids and fags

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2016, 12:44:40 PM »
Make sure to inject 1-2 units of Humulin afterwards... you'll get huge just like Mr Obloofia.

baldmanandsexy

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 12:46:17 PM »

2 a day, for the last 4 days. These are delicious. DD has had "cronut" knock-offs for a few years, but their version didn't have a filling like the originals. These latest versions have an apple filling and a caramel glaze which turns it into a really substantial donut. On a sour note, a few times I've gotten donuts that were only half-filled and one had no filling at all.  >:( Over the past few years, pumpkin spice flavored items have received a bad rep, so DD is veering away from pumpkin spice products this fall and going all in on apple flavored items.
Lame dude

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 12:48:20 PM »
I'm trying to diet here for summer of 2020

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 01:05:16 PM »
Those look good Al! So now maybe I should call you Al Doughitty??  ;D

I would eat that if they weren't loaded with so many calories.

I do occasionally stop by McDonalds to get something off their breakfast menu. And limit it to about 500-600 calories per order. Have to be super nice to the Dindus though so they don't spit in my order.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2016, 01:19:42 PM »
Those look good Al! So now maybe I should call you Al Doughitty??  ;D

I would eat that if they weren't loaded with so many calories.

I do occasionally stop by McDonalds to get something off their breakfast menu. And limit it to about 500-600 calories per order. Have to be super nice to the Dindus though so they don't spit in my order.

Yeah, I've talked about how sugar is my main addiction on here before. It never affects my appearance, but the other health risks do concern me. Like I've said in the past, I cannot do sugar in moderation. For the last few weeks I had pretty much no sugary snacks and then when I saw these things I FELL OFF haha! They are so good I can't stand it.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2016, 01:34:08 PM »
Yeah, I've talked about how sugar is my main addiction on here before. It never affects my appearance, but the other health risks do concern me. Like I've said in the past, I cannot do sugar in moderation. For the last few weeks I had pretty much no sugary snacks and then when I saw these things I FELL OFF haha! They are so good I can't stand it.

Scientists have found that sugar is addictive and stimulates the same pleasure centers of the brain as cocaine or heroin. Just like those hard-core drugs, getting off sugar leads to withdrawal and cravings, requiring an actual detox process to wean off.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2016, 02:45:31 PM »
Scientists have found that sugar is addictive and stimulates the same pleasure centers of the brain as cocaine or heroin. Just like those hard-core drugs, getting off sugar leads to withdrawal and cravings, requiring an actual detox process to wean off.

Yes, sugar is a drug flat. FACT!
©

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2016, 03:05:27 PM »
Try eating 6 of these every day and you can achieve Munzer like conditioning.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2016, 03:13:54 PM »

Probably the most useful thing you are ever going to post.  DD is great!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2016, 05:29:42 PM »
this shit gives me candida
A

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2016, 12:28:18 AM »
I'll try these on a cheat day. Maybe you should eat that after a tough workout to get your sugars in. Sometimes sugars are needed lol!

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2016, 02:18:09 AM »
Looks good, but not a fan of filled donuts for some reason.  Icing only.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2016, 02:22:33 AM »

Nice pre-workout meal.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2016, 09:41:23 AM »
The most con-sensual question being...
...are this calorie bombs safe for children around the age of 13?  :-\

Macrofitter

• Getbig III
  • Dropping Plates looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2016, 10:08:58 AM »
Mr. Olympia approved 8)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2016, 12:40:43 PM »
Probably the most useful thing you are ever going to post.  DD is great!

Coming from an honest to goodness "cookie tester", I'm sure you can imagine exactly how much this means to me.  But DD is great.

this shit gives me candida

Yeah, but they'll  cure cancer, so it evens out.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2016, 12:47:23 PM »
 I thought this thread  was about 13yr old girl.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2016, 12:49:36 PM »

You are a cop ??

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2016, 01:11:50 PM »
I wish this thread  was about 13yr old girl.

Fixed

I'm pissed now because there is a Dunkin Donuts across the street from my house.  Chances are good that I'll eat one of these in the next 24 hours.

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2016, 02:02:22 PM »
These "a calorie is a calorie"-trolls should be forced to only eat donuts for a month or two.
Maybe they will notice the difference...
©

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2016, 02:05:08 PM »
These "a calorie is a calorie"-trolls should be forced to only eat donuts for a month or two.
Maybe they will notice the difference...

if you eat 400gms of carbs in the form of potatoes or alternatively 300gms in potatoes and 100 gms of doughnut do you think it will make that much difference to your physique at the end of two months?

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2016, 02:08:28 PM »
if you eat 400gms of carbs in the form of potatoes or alternatively 300gms in potatoes and 100 gms of doughnut do you think it will make that much difference to your physique at the end of two months?

Doughnuts also got a lot of fat.
If natural there will be a difference.
On juice maybe not that much.
©