Author Topic: Ditka speaks  (Read 2295 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Ditka speaks
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 04:31:45 PM »
Sweater wearing fagggot

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 04:49:13 PM »
Yes, because anyone who disagree's with Kaepernick is obviously a racist  ::), If the USA is so bad, no one is preventing you from going to some utopia like Somalia.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2016, 05:23:49 PM »
I'm against the politicization of football.  Football should be about football.  The purpose of football is football.  Football the football.  Football.

Lets go to the chalkboard.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 06:22:36 PM »
The term racist is thrown around too much. Ditka is allowed to have an opinion. Ask Richard Dent or Michael Singletary if Ditka is a racist. I doubt that he is.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 06:27:21 PM »
Crapernick is the worst football player to even start anything relevant in a debate, he shouldn't be the face of anything, his interviews, the guy is dumb as fuck!

That's the thing about football/athletes in general, spewing thier nonsense in which they have no clue about  a long with the media, and every dumbass college and HS kids buy into

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 06:28:37 PM »
The term racist is thrown around too much. Ditka is allowed to have an opinion. Ask Richard Dent or Michael Singletary if Ditka is a racist. I doubt that he is.

We know he's not, all the faggotry and emotional triggers set these assclowns off. The great thing about America is, you are not forced to stay here, think it sucks go somewhere that better suits your fragile sensitivities.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2016, 06:33:45 PM »
Ditka is a legend, and with all due respect, but of course he doesn't see any problems with the flag.  Why the hell would he?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2016, 07:20:43 PM »
Crapernick is the worst football player to even start anything relevant in a debate, he shouldn't be the face of anything, his interviews, the guy is dumb as fuck!

That's the thing about football/athletes in general, spewing thier nonsense in which they have no clue about  a long with the media, and every dumbass college and HS kids buy into

Who is better, Tebow or Kapernick?
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2016, 07:54:50 PM »
I'm against the politicization of football.  Football should be about football.  The purpose of football is football.  Football the football.  Football.

Lets go to the chalkboard.
I am glad you brought this up. Which do you prefer: A blackboard or a whiteboard?

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2016, 09:29:29 PM »
Love how these nigglites in the NFL want to represent something when 90% of them are rapists, women beaters, and drug addicts

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2016, 09:56:10 PM »
Love how these nigglites in the NFL want to represent something when 90% of them are rapists, women beaters, and drug addicts
And millionaires (until they blow it all away). They are protesting a false narrative. Whites really should be protesting black on white crime. Funny how the aggressors are somehow the victims. Why is Kaepernick not kneeling for Jessica Chambers or Brittanee Drexel??

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2016, 09:58:34 PM »
Ditka is a legend, and with all due respect, but of course he doesn't see any problems with the flag.  Why the hell would he?

Because Ditka woke up every morning and busted his ass 16 hours a day to make himself rich and successful in all walks of life.

You know......just like Mike Brown did.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2016, 07:28:01 AM »

Having respect for the flag has zero to do with anything regarding success. One can hate any location where they live and still be largely successful. Patriotism is a social construct. Nothing more, nothing less. No indication that you will be successful.

Now, whether or not one should have respect for the country they live in, is an entirely different story.
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2016, 07:35:44 AM »
I am glad you brought this up. Which do you prefer: A blackboard or a whiteboard?

Stop trying to bate me.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2016, 03:27:50 PM »
Having respect for the flag has zero to do with anything regarding success. One can hate any location where they live and still be largely successful. Patriotism is a social construct. Nothing more, nothing less. No indication that you will be successful.

Now, whether or not one should have respect for the country they live in, is an entirely different story.

Countless people gave their lives for Colin to take a knee during the anthem.  Show some respect for their sacrifice. 

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2016, 03:30:15 PM »
Because Ditka woke up every morning and busted his ass 16 hours a day to make himself rich and successful in all walks of life.

You know......just like Mike Brown did.

You and me have it easier than black people, brah.  I didn't want to accept this either until I saw it first hand when I started hiring for my own company, their interactions with others, the perceived bias, etc.  Deep down you know this as does Ditka.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2016, 04:06:15 PM »
You and me have it easier than black people, brah.  I didn't want to accept this either until I saw it first hand when I started hiring for my own company, their interactions with others, the perceived bias, etc.  Deep down you know this as does Ditka.

I've lived my entire adult life in Chicago.

The interesting thing about the dindu stereotypes is that they are always accurate.

I find it laughable that liberals thought Blowjobama could run a country, when he couldn't even clean up one single neighborhood in Chicago.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2016, 04:36:39 PM »
I've lived my entire adult life in Chicago.

The interesting thing about the dindu stereotypes is that they are always accurate.

I find it laughable that liberals thought Blowjobama could run a country, when he couldn't even clean up one single neighborhood in Chicago.

He doesn't want to.  What many right wingers (myself included, back when I was one) may find surprising is they won't find a better alliance to white supremacy than Barack Obama.  He treats black people with vile hatred.

Window dressing at best.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2016, 09:14:57 PM »
Countless people gave their lives for Colin to take a knee during the anthem.  Show some respect for their sacrifice. 

SaintAnger are you and MrTurbo the same person?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2016, 09:39:40 PM »
He doesn't want to.  What many right wingers (myself included, back when I was one) may find surprising is they won't find a better alliance to white supremacy than Barack Obama.  He treats black people with vile hatred.

Window dressing at best.

If you could fix black neighborhoods then the race baiters wouldn't be able to line their pockets.

Blacks = institutionalized victimization has become their way of life.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2016, 03:07:12 AM »
Who cares what he thinks.  One of the most overrated NFL coaches ever