Author Topic: Baseball player suspended by leftist sjw beta Mariner cucks  (Read 1775 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Baseball player suspended by leftist sjw beta Mariner cucks
« on: September 23, 2016, 05:44:04 PM »
 :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Baseball player suspended by leftist sjw beta Mariner cucks
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 05:48:05 PM »
Actually your job is quite simple.  You play a child's game and somehow get paid a lot of money for it, so do that.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 05:49:04 PM »
:D

Idiot. You would think these famous people would learn by now to keep their mouths shut.

I am not saying I agree or disagree with the actions to suspend him.

But, fact of the matter is that when youre a public figure, you do have to be more careful what you say. Like it or not, its just the way it is.
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2016, 05:54:59 PM »
Idiot. You would think these famous people would learn by now to keep their mouths shut.

But, fact of the matter is that when youre a public figure, you do have to be more careful what you say. Like it or not, its just the way it is.

What happens is they get drunk after the game and won't stay off the computer. They're better off not having a Facebook/Twitter etc account in the first place.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 06:01:03 PM »
I'm not really sure why people are offended, and why we are supposed to be offended by this?  It goes to show who's really in charge when certain people can say things unscathed and some get shat on. But, the Mariners as an employer have the right to take action. I guess  :-\

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 06:02:03 PM »
What happens is they get drunk after the game and won't stay off the computer. They're better off not having a Facebook/Twitter etc account in the first place.

Then the ball player comes out with an insincere apology claiming he chose his words wrong. Yeah we're not stupid, we realize his original post was from the heart. Why can't these athletes ever stick to their guns and stand up for what they believe.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 06:06:26 PM »
I'm not really sure why people are offended, and why we are supposed to be offended by this?  It goes to show who's really in charge when certain people can say things unscathed and some get shat on. But, the Mariners as an employer have the right to take action. I guess  :-\

It's the illuminati brah. They waging a war on whities.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2016, 06:09:28 PM »

Grown adults dont have social media accounts.  :D ;D ;D
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2016, 06:46:49 PM »

I'm not offended by the views.  I'm offended by their expression.  Like actors who feel that their political opinions are something we want to hear.  I have a hard time with people who earn unjustifiable sums 'speaking out' as if their views are any more relevant than some schlub who works at the hardware store.  Who, btw, would be fired for the same behavior.

I'm just here to buy a hammer.  I'm just here to watch the game/movie/etc.  Millions per year and they still can't just shut up and do their job.  Some dumb shit jock in his faggoty uniform telling us all what he thinks.  Get these assholes off my news.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2016, 06:49:05 PM »

Freedom of Speech doesn't come without consequences.

Freedom of Speech was not "invented" so people can just run around and say whatever they want without  being held accountable. Yet, people think they can. Very strange.
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2016, 06:56:15 PM »

Maybe he felt he had earned enough money.
Q

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2016, 07:01:55 PM »
Let's get this straight:
Pro athlete kneels and everyone on the left screams FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Pro athlete tweets and everyone on the left screams BAN HIM FOR SPEECH WE DISAGREE WITH

Makes sense.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2016, 07:03:50 PM »
so black athletes are allowed to express their opinions but nobody else?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2016, 07:07:23 PM »
Let's get this straight:
Pro athlete kneels and everyone on the left screams FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Pro athlete tweets and everyone on the left screams BAN HIM FOR SPEECH WE DISAGREE WITH

Makes sense.

It's complete shit.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2016, 07:07:36 PM »
I'm not offended by the views.  I'm offended by their expression.  Like actors who feel that their political opinions are something we want to hear.  I have a hard time with people who earn unjustifiable sums 'speaking out' as if their views are any more relevant than some schlub who works at the hardware store.  Who, btw, would be fired for the same behavior.

I'm just here to buy a hammer.  I'm just here to watch the game/movie/etc.  Millions per year and they still can't just shut up and do their job.  Some dumb shit jock in his faggoty uniform telling us all what he thinks.  Get these assholes off my news.

Everybody kisses their ass wherever they go so they get a God-complex...

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2016, 09:50:34 PM »

Freedom of Speech was not "invented" so people can just run around and say whatever they want without  being held accountable. Yet, people think they can. Very strange.
Problem is at the moment there are no consequences for leftist. They can say whatever they want and usually don't lose employment. Yet those on the right many times do lose employment when expressing their views.

Why has Kaepernick not been fired yet? He is disrespecting the National Anthem. Yes, it is his freedom to do so. So why no consequences for him??

It is a double standard - by design. All animals are equal but some are more equal than others.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2016, 10:23:14 PM »
Kaepernick has not been fired because he still has value to the 49ers. Clevenger (the catcher) was suspended because he has almost no value and their season is over next week.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2016, 11:03:11 PM »
Athletes aren't getting paid to think or perform socioeconomic analysis, they are paid to entertain people.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2016, 11:11:24 PM »
Kaepernick has not been fired because he still has value to the 49ers. Clevenger (the catcher) was suspended because he has almost no value and their season is over next week.
What value? If I recall his performance has been lackluster??

Funny how his protest started a few days after this article about his performance was published - lol!!

Kaepernick likely to start season on bench after weak performance

http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/Kaepernick-s-shaky-performance-leaves-little-9187883.php

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2016, 11:29:32 PM »
He is at worst the 2nd best quarterback on the team and the 49ers would take a cap hit if they cut him. He is more valuable on the roster, that's why he's still there.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2016, 12:14:10 AM »
anyone offended by what he said can fuck off. There's nothing wrong here. He nailed it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2016, 05:42:25 AM »

I agree. I think I said it in another post with my Hank Williams anology. Freedoms of speech just means you don't get thrown in jail, not that you can't be shit canned by your employer or ostracized by your friends.