Author Topic: Why are these "new accounts" trying so hard?  (Read 12755 times)

Show Time

• Getbig II
Re: Why are these "new accounts" trying so hard?
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2016, 08:48:39 AM »
That is not my work. However, it best represents my dominance over most in internet arguments.

I am not an atheist. If I had to put myself into a category, it would be agnostic.

ag·nos·tic
aɡˈnästik/
noun
a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.
I appreciate your spoon feeding that definition. Now if you really want to up your game, learn how to spell.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2016, 09:34:30 AM »
A new batch of accounts were just approved.  8)

carrotjooce

« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2016, 09:54:29 AM »
A new batch of accounts were just approved.  8)

I have no understanding of why you care or post about it? This isnt your website, nor is it your home. I have no comprehension of why you are so involved in a mere website. Do you believe your brain operates in an alcohol polluted mode thus rendering it unable to fully function and leading to the types of posts you make?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2016, 10:06:30 AM »
I have no understanding of why you care or post about it? This isnt your website, nor is it your home. I have no comprehension of why you are so involved in a mere website. Do you believe your brain operates in an alcohol polluted mode thus rendering it unable to fully function and leading to the types of posts you make?
I can understand why someone like you loves a plethora of new accounts being approved. It gives you a new lease on life here on Getbig.

Why were you banned to begin with?

Show Time

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2016, 10:12:31 AM »
I can understand why someone like you loves a plethora of new accounts being approved. It gives you a new lease on life here on Getbig.

Interesting statement coming from a guy who has been banned from multiple bodybuilding sites in previous months. The kicker being that you don't even lift.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2016, 10:19:11 AM »
Interesting statement coming from a guy who has been banned from multiple bodybuilding sites in previous months. The kicker being that you don't even lift.
First of all, getting banned from Getbig does not count. Every parent has had to punish their children at some point. That does not mean that they do not love them.

Secondly, I was banned from another site for no reason at all. I consider that a blessing though, because it was run by an absolute idiot, and it is literally a ghost town over there.

I am still an active member of MD. I follow the rules and they treat me with respect.

Show Time

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2016, 10:22:52 AM »
First of all, getting banned from Getbig does not count. Every parent has had to punish their children at some point. That does not mean that they do not love them.

Secondly, I was banned from another site for no reason at all. I consider that a blessing though, because it was run by an absolute idiot, and it is literally a ghost town over there.

I am still an active member of MD. I follow the rules and they treat me with respect.

Why do you now call him an idiot? You were kissing his ass and telling him it was your new home and how much you hated getbig.com, but he just didn't like you. It's a matter of public record.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2016, 10:34:46 AM »
Why do you now call him an idiot? You were kissing his ass and telling him it was your new home and how much you hated getbig.com, but he just didn't like you. It's a matter of public record.
I never said I hated Getbig. In fact, I said it was always my true home.

Did I act like a jilted lover at first? Absolutely. Was it mostly a troll job ( I knew people from Getbig were watching) with some slight butthurt from being recently banned? Yes.

It worked to perfection. That website got more action in the few months that I was there, then it normally would in a year.  But I have mostly my Getbig family to thank for that. They came over in droves of support for me, and really showed how much they cared.

Show Time

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2016, 10:41:55 AM »
I never said I hated Getbig. In fact, I said it was always my true home.

Did I act like a jilted lover at first? Absolutely. Was it mostly a troll job ( I knew people from Getbig were watching) with some slight butthurt from being recently banned? Yes.

It worked to perfection. That website got more action in the few months that I was there, then it normally would in a year.  But I have mostly my Getbig family to thank for that. They came over in droves of support for me, and really showed how much they cared.

Josh came and insulted your sister. Curtis simply didn't like you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2016, 10:49:00 AM »
Josh came and insulted your sister. Curtis simply didn't like you.

Getbiggers came over, and saved me from that shit hole of a website. I am grateful.

Show Time

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2016, 11:00:38 AM »
Getbiggers came over, and saved me from that shit hole of a website. I am grateful.
Are you lying to yourself or to the forum?

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2016, 02:02:48 PM »
Curtis simply didn't like you.

Let's be real, Curt has sucked more cock than Tim Faggarty and PrimeMuscle combined and he's still in the closet.  And he he runs a website pretty shitty.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2016, 02:22:26 PM »
I do not fear the new accounts, and will judge them on the merits of their posts.
Y

carrotjooce

« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2016, 02:45:11 PM »

You didnt answer my question. Is your posting due to alcohol issues?  Do you  foresee yourself dying due to obesity and alcohol problems in the near future? The future does not appear to bright for you, based on your physical and mental shape. Why dont you actually take some steps to better yourself?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2016, 03:04:12 PM »
You didnt answer my question. Is your posting due to alcohol issues?  Do you  foresee yourself dying due to obesity and alcohol problems in the near future? The future does not appear to bright for you, based on your physical and mental shape. Why dont you actually take some steps to better yourself?
What is your posting due to? You are already a self-admitted, former banned member. Why go through the hassle of creating a new account?

Are you addicted to Getbig?

carrotjooce

« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2016, 03:07:21 PM »
What is your posting due to? You are already a self-admitted, former banned member. Why go through the hassle of creating a new account?

Are you addicted to Getbig?

I enjoy it to the point of being happy I have a new account. When one looks past the likes of you, wiggs and other terrible posters there are some good people on here who make some very interesting posts. Addiciton is a strong word, and I would say Im not as it is very easy to not be on here and enjoy training and other things. Is it you who suffers the addiction, not only to here but to the bottle? I believe it is so. But arguing with you is tiring, and a waste of time. You are who you are and change is impossible.

Show Time

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2016, 04:24:05 PM »
One thing we know about Shizzo after reading his account of what went down at Rx, is that he lies a lot.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2016, 05:31:34 PM »
One thing we know about Shizzo after reading his account of what went down at Rx, is that he lies a lot.

It was funny and sad seeing those screenshoots from rx.

Shizzo was on his knees ready to suck lil curtis.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2016, 07:04:20 PM »

um, he also admitted to sucking a cock
"

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2016, 11:09:46 PM »
um, he also admitted to sucking a cock

I need to find that screenshot and make it my avatar.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2016, 02:29:27 PM »

Show Time

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2016, 02:47:45 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2016, 02:56:19 PM »
Why do you continue to lie?
How would you know what I have done on this forum? Your account was approved 4 days ago.

Who is lying?

Show Time

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2016, 03:57:04 PM »
How would you know what I have done on this forum? Your account was approved 4 days ago.

Who is lying?
Uuhhhmmm....actually we're still talking about your experiences on Rx...you know, the ones you've been lying through your teeth about?....
Fucktard.