Author Topic: Three reasons for Trump as President  (Read 2899 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Three reasons for Trump as President
« on: September 25, 2016, 08:47:20 AM »
im not a fan of trump but i can see three good reasons for him being the president:

1. he's an alpha male, in world politics when you deal with russians and chinese you need that kinda guy at the table.

2. he's a deal maker, maybe with trump there will be less wars and more negotiating.

3. he doesnt know everything and he knows he doesnt know everything, so he will, just as in business, get a good team together.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Three reasons for Trump as President
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 08:51:22 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 08:52:26 AM »
2. he's a deal maker, maybe with trump there will be less wars and more negotiating.

He's an amazing marketer.   There's a lot of evidence over the years of him being less than awesome at making deals.  He's the only guy in the biz bragging for 30 straight years about how great he is at dealmaking... so he kinda won the title by default.

He underperformed in the primaries against Cruz by being weak at dealmaking at the state level.  Four major bankruptcies because he couldn't negotiate deals and frankly, took on projects that everyone said were dumb ideas that did fail.

Trump would be a fine president, if only because those around him would smack his ego down the first time he said something boneheaded.   Some of his crazy ideas - more torture, take iraq's oil, kill children of terr'ists - those ideas are laughable and would get someone marked down in a HIGH SCHOOL debate.  He doesn't have a huge touch on reality... but...

it's 2016.  Gary Johnson is a pothead talking about the sun exploding in 4 billion years.  Hillary is probably in the later stages of a serious brain disease.  Generation clickbait is choosing a clickbait president - the prez has always been a reflection of society.  So ya can't hate trump for being trump - he is the headline creating tough guy blowhard that people love in 2016.  

The debate should be interesting.  

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 09:00:47 AM »
^ when is the debate?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 09:01:42 AM »
i thought he meant us debating here

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2016, 09:13:15 AM »
He's an amazing marketer.   There's a lot of evidence over the years of him being less than awesome at making deals.  He's the only guy in the biz bragging for 30 straight years about how great he is at dealmaking... so he kinda won the title by default.

He underperformed in the primaries against Cruz by being weak at dealmaking at the state level.  Four major bankruptcies because he couldn't negotiate deals and frankly, took on projects that everyone said were dumb ideas that did fail.

Trump would be a fine president, if only because those around him would smack his ego down the first time he said something boneheaded.   Some of his crazy ideas - more torture, take iraq's oil, kill children of terr'ists - those ideas are laughable and would get someone marked down in a HIGH SCHOOL debate.  He doesn't have a huge touch on reality... but...

it's 2016.  Gary Johnson is a pothead talking about the sun exploding in 4 billion years.  Hillary is probably in the later stages of a serious brain disease.  Generation clickbait is choosing a clickbait president - the prez has always been a reflection of society.  So ya can't hate trump for being trump - he is the headline creating tough guy blowhard that people love in 2016.  

You are a total fucking retard...

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2016, 09:22:44 AM »
i thought he meant us debating here

Maybe  ;D
I'm just cautious as I don't want to miss it when Trump faces Hillary face to face

Hack Benchers

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2016, 09:47:32 AM »
USA is doomed with these potus candidates. 300+ milion people in the USA and it was not possible te find more charismatic leaders to run for POTUS? Why oh why?? Where is the USA of the 1940 - 1995??? Bring it back!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2016, 10:02:58 AM »
You are a total fucking retard...

debate my points - do you think Trump was good at making deals in 2016? 

Cruz was wheeling and dealing, Trump was a mile behind on organization, ads, and framework.  his GOTV system is non-existent.

He's only "in it" because Hillary is likely in stage 3 parkinsons, is a lifetime liar hated by her own party, and has a shrill unlikable voice.

Hack Benchers

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2016, 10:08:20 AM »

Cruz was wheeling and dealing, Trump was a mile behind on organization, ads, and framework.  his GOTV system is non-existent.

He's only "in it" because Hillary is likely in stage 3 parkinsons, is a lifetime liar hated by her own party, and has a shrill unlikable voice.

Have you concidered blogging all this stuff?

It is a shame all this knowledge, information and opinions are only publiced on this obsure corner of the internet.

Serious question. You might be able to make money of your political interests/obsessions.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2016, 10:10:34 AM »
Have you concidered blogging all this stuff?

It is a shame all this knowledge, information and opinions are only publiced on this obsure corner of the internet.

Serious question. You might be able to make money of your political interests/obsessions.

lol oh no, that'd never work.   For one, I shit all over BOTH parties.  2016 is a shit election of sick hilary + bloviating trump.  neither is fit for office.

I only debate here to stay sharp.  It's like crossword puzzles.  I take whatever position people will argue against.  I get pwned daily, which is okay, cause I'm learning and being bested, which keeps the synapses firing.  Politics is just the subject matter. I'd be arguing .45 vs 9mm or some other nonsense otherwise.  it's like zombies only being the backdrop for Walking Dead... the real story is human interaction and emotion. 

i'm way too inconsistent, and the moment I tried to make $ from it, I'd be a sellout MFer who would suck up to 1 party, as they always do.  

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2016, 10:15:36 AM »

240- where do your prognostication abilities come from? You are wrong 100% of the time, lol

Hack Benchers

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2016, 10:23:50 AM »
lol oh no, that'd never work.   For one, I shit all over BOTH parties.  2016 is a shit election of sick hilary + bloviating trump.  neither is fit for office.

I only debate here to stay sharp.  It's like crossword puzzles.  I take whatever position people will argue against.  I get pwned daily, which is okay, cause I'm learning and being bested, which keeps the synapses firing.  Politics is just the subject matter. I'd be arguing .45 vs 9mm or some other nonsense otherwise.  it's like zombies only being the backdrop for Walking Dead... the real story is human interaction and emotion. 

i'm way too inconsistent, and the moment I tried to make $ from it, I'd be a sellout MFer who would suck up to 1 party, as they always do.  

Because you shit on both just makes it interesting to read. You beeing independent means you dont have to hold back = less bias = more entertaining. People wil read / check the youtubevideo.

Stay sharp for what? I know you build websites and set up internetmarketing but I quess it evolved in to much more than that. What is it what you do as a business at the moment Rob?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2016, 10:35:43 AM »

What "points" have you made?

A man doesn't run a multi-billion dollar business empire and not know how to negotiate a favorable business deal. So of the literally tens of thousands of important business decisions Trump has made, you'd like to focus on what....one or two?

You have no clue or concept of bankruptcy as a means of protection against creditors. You have the business acumen of Goodrum and are too cowardly to actually stand for one side over the other.

You make up retarded shit in your head and run with it like it is a creditable conspiracy.

And it is a miracle that the best doctors in the country are so wrong in diagnosing Hillary, when you and your community college degree can do it from a CNN video clip.

As I said....you are a total fucking retard

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2016, 11:13:24 AM »
What "points" have you made?

A man doesn't run a multi-billion dollar business empire and not know how to negotiate a favorable business deal. So of the literally tens of thousands of important business decisions Trump has made, you'd like to focus on what....one or two?

You have no clue or concept of bankruptcy as a means of protection against creditors. You have the business acumen of Goodrum and are too cowardly to actually stand for one side over the other.

You make up retarded shit in your head and run with it like it is a creditable conspiracy.

And it is a miracle that the best doctors in the country are so wrong in diagnosing Hillary, when you and your community college degree can do it from a CNN video clip.

As I said....you are a total fucking retard

As "attractive" as debt is to a company, I can assure you, no business purposely goes into massive bankruptcy because "profitability sucks."  How about he never went into that much debt in the first place and not ruin the lives of countless small business owners and their families who trusted him because he is the almighty TRUMP?

As far as community college goes, that's rich.  Trump's core base is rife and comprised of mostly men who did NOT even bother to attend college much less community college.

Might I add, those men are white so it is not like they didn't have the opportunity to go during their time.  What's their excuse for being such an enormous, toothless failure in the land of so much opportunity? 

I mean, how can you be white + healthy + male + born in 1950/60/70's = toothless uneducated failure today?

So, shoe, fit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2016, 11:34:27 AM »
240- where do your prognostication abilities come from? You are wrong 100% of the time, lol

i'm pretty accurate on the NBA finals predictions, and I called that lebron cleveland shit a month before anyone knew he would leave.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2016, 11:52:27 AM »
im not a fan of trump but i can see three good reasons for him being the president:

1. he's an alpha male, in world politics when you deal with russians and chinese you need that kinda guy at the table.

LOLwut? He is nothing but a liar and Rothschild puppet.

See above.

3. he doesnt know everything and he knows he doesnt know everything, so he will, just as in business, get a good team together.

See above.
©

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2016, 11:54:46 AM »
i'm pretty accurate on the NBA finals predictions, and I called that lebron cleveland shit a month before anyone knew he would leave.

It was obvious in both Cleveland and Miami he was going to leave a year before he did.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2016, 12:20:49 PM »
As "attractive" as debt is to a company, I can assure you, no business purposely goes into massive bankruptcy because "profitability sucks."  How about he never went into that much debt in the first place and not ruin the lives of countless small business owners and their families who trusted him because he is the almighty TRUMP?

As far as community college goes, that's rich.  Trump's core base is rife and comprised of mostly men who did NOT even bother to attend college much less community college.

Might I add, those men are white so it is not like they didn't have the opportunity to go during their time.  What's their excuse for being such an enormous, toothless failure in the land of so much opportunity? 

I mean, how can you be white + healthy + male + born in 1950/60/70's = toothless uneducated failure today?

So, shoe, fit.

Just post under your 240BlowsBlacks account fuckwad...

Too much debt? You mean like the National Debt under Blowjobama? Your messiah spent $1 trillion of TARP money and has sweet fuck all to show for it.

The rest of your post is idiotic drivel. It is really scary to think there are dumb fuckers like you out there and you are allowed to vote, reproduce, and drive a car.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2016, 12:36:19 PM »
Just post under your 240BlowsBlacks account fuckwad...

Too much debt? You mean like the National Debt under Blowjobama? Your messiah spent $1 trillion of TARP money and has sweet fuck all to show for it.

The rest of your post is idiotic drivel. It is really scary to think there are dumb fuckers like you out there and you are allowed to vote, reproduce, and drive a car.

Weird you assume anyone who is against Trump is automatically pro-Hillary/Obama. 

I don't vote and I don't have kids (nor will I), FYI.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2016, 12:54:44 PM »
Weird you assume anyone who is against Trump is automatically pro-Hillary/Obama. 

that's the big assumption on getbig.  I hate hilary and she'll never get my vote, that's been a given since the 90s.

Yet because I shit on trump for his dangerously outrageous positions/statments, people somehow take that as a hilary endorsement.  It's not.  It's just that hilary is only interesting to me when it's a sickness thread or some super cool breaking news item.  Just railing on her for email shit 5 years ago is boring to me. 

Trump is just so interesting and fun to discuss.  Hilary is boring.  Santorum or pataki would be boring right now too.  Bernie or Warren or Rand would not.  I mean, rand paul was playing poker with dan blizerian, you know he would be doing some silly shit now too.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2016, 02:40:11 PM »
Vote Hillary: Bill will be in charge actually. Do this.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2016, 02:42:45 PM »

Bubba back in the oral office

Hack Benchers

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2016, 02:42:59 PM »
Hey Dutchzzzzz

Bill has parkinson or at least had a couple of strokes. He does not look well, looks old and fragile.

(Bill was a very charismatic POTUS, yes Sir he was)

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2016, 02:44:29 PM »