Author Topic: Dont ever talk about my boy Valentino again LOOK AT THIS GUY every must see this  (Read 16788 times)

SAW

• Getbig II
FUCK YOU BIG MOUTH SHIT TALKERS! Look at this guy.Gregg Valentino is my best friend and Im tired of you dumb ass big mouths., Im not sure what this is from but Ive never seen anything like this, my boy GV sent it to me cause some guy sent it to him!

SAW

• Getbig II
more

SAW

• Getbig II
last, GROSS

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I swear to you I was eating whe I saw this and I almost puked !!!
He will get what's coming to him. What a fool. At least Greg worked out. He had a good physique before the oil arms. If that guy lives for 2 more years ill be surprised.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
just cause we found a bigger idiot than valvalino does not mean valv is not an idiot and disgrace  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

SAW

• Getbig II
Girl your just mad that he is a somebody and your a nobody. Do not wish bad on this guy,I think what he has done is crazy but that doesnt mean he deserves ill will from you fools.Im really sick of the constant ill will most of you display, I feel sorry for this man but I also wish him good karma not bad.AND if any of you Knew GV then you would know that he is very easy going and he wouldnt wish bad karma on any of you even though your all internet big mouths who bash him without knowing him.This poor guy here probably doesnt realise what he has done to himself,dont hate ,wish him well.

Hey G., Bobby B., Zac ,Tommy P, Pauly & Gary holla Big S.310lb of tnt! ya know me ,ready to throw down.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
those are abcesses that you in the better case can drain and in the worse case has to have it cut in a surgery. some loonateeks get their muscles "lock" on them pretty well at the beggining of an abscess while its "only" 2 by 4 inch and they RUN to the hospital to either drain it or cut into it and these days the docs like to cut into it and leave it open with putting sponge in it and the recovery is about 3-4 months so you better wish they can drain it.

the loonateek in the picture is obviously crazy abcess size wize and gotta be removes by surgery...it dont seem to disturbe him but it will with time. also the infection CAN go into the blood and then say bye bye life. in valentino case its abcesses that been taken care of and thats the reason he's still walking among us.

both this homo and valentino got no muscle in the arms. valentino actual muscle is no bigger than 16 inch now days and the homo in this pictures got his muscles somewhere at the 13-14 inch zone.

C.T. is a must ultrasound is a must because those are severe abcess. this stuff unlike what valentino says can not be drained it usually gets cut into and leave about 5-6 inch scar on the arm or the leg. when it can get be done with a catater it will be done with an acordion style katater and it will be done usually in the first 2-6 weeks while being on iv on tons of antibiotics. those abcesses i see herecan only be drained with the knife and stay opened to heal from the inside to the outside. 3 months recovery.
fallen angel

SAW

• Getbig II
LOL THANKS DOC, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS MAN OR VALENTINO, but I really respect you for calling this guy a homo,so ill call you a pussy because your just a big mouth shit talkin pussy with a computer, actually maybe your really a homo and your just using your gaydar thats why you come off caling this guy a homo.HHMMM , FUCKIN JERK OFF! 

boxerz1

• Getbig II
  • deeet da dee
LOL THANKS DOC, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS MAN OR VALENTINO, but I really respect you for calling this guy a homo,so ill call you a pussy because your just a big mouth shit talkin pussy with a computer, actually maybe your really a homo and your just using your gaydar thats why you come off caling this guy a homo.HHMMM , FUCKIN JERK OFF! 

Does your mommy know you talk like that???
I lost my ass in Vegas

SAW

• Getbig II
Your does she is here with me now.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
So SAW if you GV's best friend are you Bob Bonham?

SAW

• Getbig II
NO but Bob and I are best friends too and same goes for Pauly, Gary ,Big Mitch we all are very close and the best of friends,Im the guy GV calls Big Steve in his column.

boxerz1

• Getbig II
  • deeet da dee
Your does she is here with me now.

MAN IT AINT KOOL TO TALK ABOUT A DEAD WOMEN YA FREAK,, OH YEAH I KNOW WHO YOU ARE... YOUR ONE OF VALENTINO'S TRANSVESTITE GIRLFRIENDS.....
I lost my ass in Vegas

SAW

• Getbig II
You started the shit about mothers pussy boy and your right Im one of his transvestite friends and your another transvestite yourself, ya see we have something in common. JERK OFF.

boxerz1

• Getbig II
  • deeet da dee
MAN, IF JERK OFF IS THE BEST LINE YOU CAN COME UP WITH YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO THE STREET CORNER YOU CAME FROM.  AND SORRY BUT SILLY FAG0T DI**S ARE FOR CHICKS I AINT NO TRANSVESTITE. JUST CAUSE YOU HAVE A LITTLE WEE WEE COMPLEX DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE YOU TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT ON EVERYONE ELSE. 
I lost my ass in Vegas

SAW

• Getbig II
YOUR BREATH STINKS CLOSE YOUR BIG MOUTH, YOUR BORING ME.

How did this post turn into a bunch of pussies bashing me LOL.

boxerz1

• Getbig II
  • deeet da dee
YOUR BREATH STINKS CLOSE YOUR BIG MOUTH, YOUR BORING ME.

How did this post turn into a bunch of pussies bashing me LOL.

YOU SAID IN THE VERY FIRST LINE TRANNY,,,,

F**K ALL YOU BIG MOUTH S**T TALKERS... THAT IS WHY YOU ARE GETTING BASHED, NOW GO BACK TO SAN FRANCISCO TO THE TRANNY DISTRICT SO WE ALL DON'T HAVE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN
I lost my ass in Vegas

SAW

• Getbig II
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz     zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz     zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   Your obesssed  pussy boy and your stalking me now, you bring up trannys and you keep it going, whats that all about.

boxerz1

• Getbig II
  • deeet da dee
I TELL YOU WHAT... YOUR NOT AS TRANNY AFTER ALL BUT YOU ARE AS BIG OF AN IDIOT AS VALENTINO AND THAT GUY WITH WATERMELONS SEWEN UNDER HIS ARMS
I lost my ass in Vegas

SAW

• Getbig II
Thank you have a nice day.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Its obvious english is the guys second language yet his post is more coherent than yours. Sounds like he knows what he speaks of. All you can do is shout foul crap. Gregg may be an OK guy but he still has done some weird, demented stuff to his body. And it wasn't from lifting or steroids.
The House that Ruth built

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
f**k YOU BIG MOUTH SHIT TALKERS! Look at this guy.Gregg Valentino is my best friend and Im tired of you dumb ass big mouths., Im not sure what this is from but Ive never seen anything like this, my boy GV sent it to me cause some guy sent it to him!
LATE AS FUCK

...damn pics were posted weeks ago skippy  ::)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
I TELL YOU WHAT... YOUR NOT AS TRANNY AFTER ALL BUT YOU ARE AS BIG OF AN IDIOT AS VALENTINO AND THAT GUY WITH WATERMELONS SEWEN UNDER HIS ARMS

Is that you over at Mayhem? Same name. For some reason I was amused by your posts and surprised they did not not blithering idiot you yet :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Girl your just mad that he is a somebody and your a nobody. Do not wish bad on this guy,I think what he has done is crazy but that doesnt mean he deserves ill will from you fools.Im really sick of the constant ill will most of you display, I feel sorry for this man but I also wish him good karma not bad.AND if any of you Knew GV then you would know that he is very easy going and he wouldnt wish bad karma on any of you even though your all internet big mouths who bash him without knowing him.This poor guy here probably doesnt realise what he has done to himself,dont hate ,wish him well.

Hey G., Bobby B., Zac ,Tommy P, Pauly & Gary holla Big S.310lb of tnt! ya know me ,ready to throw down.

i'm projecting good karma at GV as we speak..however hes a LIAR....and in my book a LIAR = THIEF

if he just told the truth about his synthol no one would care..

but he LIES about it and says that its not synthol  ::)
carpe` vaginum!

Johnny Apollo

This guy has the right to do whatever he wants to HIMSELF. Valentino is a scumbag because he blames STEROIDS on his arms. Steroids have a bad enough reputation as it is and they don't need nobodies like valentino making bullshit claims like that.