Author Topic: YouTube is now a game. Gain points helping to censor, flag and delete Videos.  (Read 2071 times)

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
"In a video posted this week, YouTube announced its “Heroes” program, which turns censorship into a game by allowing users to earn points and ascend to new levels. Once a user reaches the higher levels, they are given the power to report “inappropriate” videos, “mass flag” videos and delete comments."

http://www.infowars.com/youtube-to-fight-trolls-by-hiring-army-of-trolls-to-delete-videos-they-disagree-with/

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Bullshit. Censoring shit that shouldn't be censored and costing the content creators a lot of money.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Now you guys see why I'm waiting to personally monetize my Youtube channel.....because shit like this is going to happen
A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Now you guys see why I'm waiting to personally monetize my Youtube channel.....because shit like this is going to happen

Well,
While you "waited" several years now, several people who were virtual unknowns in the fitness industry whom would have stayed unknown if not for youtube, are currently counting the $10's to $100"s of thousands of dollars made so far before this became an issue

PS, you started an online internet company selling supplements years before everyone jumped on that bandwagon, how come your like the only one who did not become a multimillionaire like the guys who own BB.Com

I don't get it Vince, you are a smart guy, you see trends but miss the boat going by with the wait and see mentality.

Considering the fucking talentless characters who have made money shooting youtube fitness industry vids, you could have and should have been on top of this, especially because on the negative views alone you would have gotten rich
"

obsidian

• Getbig V
4chan and /pol/ are launching “Operation Google”
https://ageofshitlords.com/4chan-pol-launching-operation-google/

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
4chan and /pol/ are launching “Operation Google”
https://ageofshitlords.com/4chan-pol-launching-operation-google/

Can see what's his face "Keep making those Vegan Gains" getting zapped
"

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
The SJWs are already lining up to join the program and flag "offensive" content AKA anything they disagree with. You know, anything pro-Trump, pro-life, pro-guns, anti-vaccination, anti-Hillary and anything that uses facts in a way that offends them.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
Soon everything will be censored.
Any departure from the norm will get you into big trouble.
Hello 1984.
©

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
These things go in cycles.  A replacement to YT will pop up.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Well,
While you "waited" several years now, several people who were virtual unknowns in the fitness industry whom would have stayed unknown if not for youtube, are currently counting the $10's to $100"s of thousands of dollars made so far before this became an issue

PS, you started an online internet company selling supplements years before everyone jumped on that bandwagon, how come your like the only one who did not become a multimillionaire like the guys who own BB.Com

I don't get it Vince, you are a smart guy, you see trends but miss the boat going by with the wait and see mentality.

Considering the fucking talentless characters who have made money shooting youtube fitness industry vids, you could have and should have been on top of this, especially because on the negative views alone you would have gotten rich

When I started my supplement business, it was just a front to sell gear mostly with the exception of my flea market store I ran in Piedmont for a few years.  I didn't really turn it into an actual supplement business until Tom Prince got me connected with the right people. 

Overall, I honestly didn't miss the boat because I made a ton of money over the years in the ecommerce business.  I would have ended up making "Jason Genova" money and that really isn't that much.  Not only that, very very few people even break even with the overall cost.  Vegan Gains is heavily popular but he lives in a shitty apartment with his girlfriend. 

One thing I do kick myself about is peptides because I was selling them on Muscle Mayhem in 2001....honestly, I'm partially responsible for the peptide/research industry.  But I spent my money buying canisters of prohormones and ephedra taking advantage of the unregulated Ebay market at the time.

But you don't live life in regrets...you just move forward
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: YouTube is now a game. Gain points helping to censor, flag and delete Videos.
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2016, 07:17:43 PM »
Reward, for the murderer of our beloved President!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=617311.0

Purge_WTF

Re: YouTube is now a game. Gain points helping to censor, flag and delete Videos.
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2016, 05:25:51 AM »
 Zoe and Anita did this.