Author Topic: Mentzer looks heated  (Read 14959 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Mentzer looks heated
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2016, 01:57:36 PM »
"By Basile " printed below photograph.  Gotta give the guy credit where its due.

Well spotted.
And that's a iconic pic of Mike that's often used.
Fair play to Vince.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2016, 02:16:59 PM »
less talk more Mentzer  ;)

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2016, 02:57:10 PM »

-Mike: Hey Arnold, pull my finger!
-Arnold: oh come on Mike, you already did that joke 5 times today, it isn't funny anymore...

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2016, 12:46:26 PM »
whats freaky about that photo is his right arm and forearm, massive and separated
Viatoresk arms...

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2016, 01:39:54 PM »
Good shot - Mike's frame holding it's own next to Zane there... beautifully straight clavicles... (bit homo)
T

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2016, 01:49:52 PM »
Good shot - Mike's frame holding it's own next to Zane there... beautifully straight clavicles... (bit homo)
arms and legs looks about twice size of Franks. just look and compare yourself leg for leg arm for arm...

only thing you might complain about could be chest... but that's also because he was always compared to Arnolds giant chest

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2016, 01:52:41 PM »
Mentzers poor placing was a disgrace and shows how corrupt judges can be in the IFBB

I fully understand why he left disgruntled in the sport after that

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2016, 01:56:32 PM »
I wish I was huge and had abs

Azzaro

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2016, 05:21:36 PM »
Real dialogue/story behind the pic was in a thread some years ago, look it up

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2016, 05:24:39 PM »
Mentzers poor placing was a disgrace and shows how corrupt judges can be in the IFBB

I fully understand why he left disgruntled in the sport after that

not to mention cbs sent a film crew to fil the mr olympia the were convinced the show was rigged and refused to air it, this was the end of  bodybuilding on major networks.

rumor has it joe weider didnt know the fix was in, and had to explain to cbs what had happened.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2016, 05:29:48 PM »

To be fair ZANE is far from his best there...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2016, 10:01:55 AM »
not to mention cbs sent a film crew to fil the mr olympia the were convinced the show was rigged and refused to air it, this was the end of  bodybuilding on major networks.

rumor has it joe weider didnt know the fix was in, and had to explain to cbs what had happened.

Yeah, because people at CBS are bodybuilding experts with a keen eye for who should win contests.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2016, 12:33:19 PM »
Zane has the Stallone/Rambo fysique..... :-\

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2016, 01:24:05 PM »
According to eye wid'nesses... even his 'stache was fuming. 

Imagine being built like Mentzer in his prime... walking down to the beach... in one hand some voodoo pills and in the other a yoghurt cup with a string directly attached to the Weider office.  :P

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2016, 01:26:10 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Metzer was the first pedophile to use steroids. This is only assuming Joe Weider was natty of course

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2016, 06:43:28 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Metzer was the first pedophile to use steroids. This is only assuming Joe Weider was natty of course

Don't talk shit about joe, joes only interests were money and big ripped hard oily men in thongs.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2016, 08:31:37 PM »
The whole contest was rigged towards Arnold.
Mike was pissed because Arnold had a "special last minute invitation" which wasn't disclosed to the rest of the competitors whom had followed contest rules up until then. Mike had the balls to confront Arnold and ask the question nobody would have asked, which is "What makes you that kind of fucking special to bend all rules?"

Long Live The HIT Guru! ;D

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2016, 09:10:31 PM »
mentzer wasnt going to get 1st anyway

or 2nd,and 3rd,and 4th........
T

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2016, 09:40:59 PM »
This is old news. Mike was smart yet very ignorant of how the business was run. He was delusional enough to think because he was the only Mr universe to get a perfect score of 300 that he was going to win the Olympia. What he was ignorant of was how embedded the Weiders where with Arnold. He was after all the man who saved bodybuilding and brought it to a level it never was before. The Weiders knew that Arnold had two motives in mind. First to prove the Weider training methods where the methods of the champions, thereby shutting down Mentzer and Jones. Second Arnold needed this hit from the Olympia to solidify his burst into stardom from his Conan movie. The Weiders knew that when Arnold became a big star it would draw that much more attention to bodybuilding and grow their empire to a much higher level, which it did. Arnold's rise to stardom followed, along the way inspiring millions to go to the gym. Yet there were not enough gyms available. So a whole new industry boomed thousands of gyms opened, millions of people started working out. New clothing lines where created to be fit the exercise craze. Movie stars became fitter and in some cases produced their own workout videos, Jane Fonda and others. Arnold not only inspired millions he also indirectly created thousands of jobs for people all over the world.
    Mentzer, he went nuts started popping pills and slowly declined into a death spiral and died at the young age of 49. Arnold his vision and those behind it knew what could and did happen. Mentzer was in the way, plain and simple.
h

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2016, 12:00:13 AM »
This is old news. Mike was smart yet very ignorant of how the business was run. He was delusional enough to think because he was the only Mr universe to get a perfect score of 300 that he was going to win the Olympia. What he was ignorant of was how embedded the Weiders where with Arnold. He was after all the man who saved bodybuilding and brought it to a level it never was before. The Weiders knew that Arnold had two motives in mind. First to prove the Weider training methods where the methods of the champions, thereby shutting down Mentzer and Jones. Second Arnold needed this hit from the Olympia to solidify his burst into stardom from his Conan movie. The Weiders knew that when Arnold became a big star it would draw that much more attention to bodybuilding and grow their empire to a much higher level, which it did. Arnold's rise to stardom followed, along the way inspiring millions to go to the gym. Yet there were not enough gyms available. So a whole new industry boomed thousands of gyms opened, millions of people started working out. New clothing lines where created to be fit the exercise craze. Movie stars became fitter and in some cases produced their own workout videos, Jane Fonda and others. Arnold not only inspired millions he also indirectly created thousands of jobs for people all over the world.

Ths^^^^INDEED!!....
    Mentzer, he went nuts started popping pills and slowly declined into a death spiral and died at the young age of 49. Arnold his vision and those behind it knew what could and did happen. Mentzer was in the way, plain and simple.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2016, 12:04:10 AM »