Author Topic: Am I understanding this correctly?  (Read 3037 times)

Show Time

• Getbig II
Am I understanding this correctly?
« on: September 25, 2016, 09:13:03 PM »
African-Americans are referred to as "Hebrews" on this forum?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: Am I understanding this correctly?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 09:15:12 PM »
yes, when they say it they really mean the N word, which would get filtered out by the SMF software.

Show Time

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 09:17:19 PM »
yes, when they say it they really mean the N word, which would get filtered out by the SMF software.
Why though?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 09:21:02 PM »
Why though?

Side effect of living in your mom's basement and playing Call of Duty all day

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 09:27:15 PM »
Why though?

If you don't get the joke behind it, as one of the main points of contention of our resident idiot Wiggs, then you're probably a brain dead liberal like Dim.

And OP.....fuck you and your shitty gimmick

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2016, 09:55:08 PM »

No that's not the case at all. We say Hebrew because Wiggs educated us that the original Hebrews were black, fact!

Your narrative knows no end.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2016, 10:36:10 PM »

Yes, because we are. If you have questions or problems, talk to me about it. I enjoy dropping knowledge on you ignorant heathens.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2016, 11:12:18 PM »
We say Hebrew because Wiggs educated us that the original Hebrews were black, fact!

I don't get it.  Hebrews ancestors may have been black (for some definition of black).  All humans are descendant from a group in Ethiopia 200,000 years ago.  But the vast majority of blacks are not descendants of Hebrews.

Yes, there is one theory that modern humans are descendant from a group in the middle east, but that theory is not widely accepted yet, and those people were not hebrew, or the direct ancestors  of hebrews.  Some evidence of a group with a few modern characteristics from the middle east from 400,000 years ago has been found.  But you can't call them hebrews, which as a group has only been around maybe 4000 years.  The definition of Hebrew is a descendants of Jacob.  The ancestors of Jacob seemed to have come from Mesopotamia.

By that logic, we're all Iraqis.

Unless you're talking about whether we're descendants of Cain and Able, who must have been the first same sex couple.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2016, 11:16:19 PM »
I don't get it.  Hebrews ancestors may have been black (for some definition of black).  All humans are descendant from a group in Ethiopia 200,000 years ago.  But the vast majority of blacks are not descendants of Hebrews.

Yes, there is one theory that modern humans are descendant from a group in the middle east, but that theory is not widely accepted yet, and those people were not hebrew, or the direct ancestors  of hebrews.  Some evidence of a group with a few modern characteristics from the middle east from 400,000 years ago has been found.  But you can't call them hebrews, which as a group has only been around maybe 4000 years.  The definition of Hebrew is a descendants of Jacob.  The ancestors of Jacob seemed to have come from Mesopotamia.

Ask Wiggs.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2016, 11:35:40 PM »
I'm not going into this anymore because I already did for 4 years here. We are who we are (The biblical Hebrew Israelites) and if you don't accept it, that's your business. The jig is up and many of you know I'm telling the truth but have no idea the implications. Well just let it all play out. :)

All praise and glory to The Most High and his Yashua... (That's Christ true name)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2016, 11:38:20 PM »
the following physical features may indicated a strong extraterrestrial influence in your ancestry:

1. Eye color is usually green or hazel. The eyes are set wide apart in the head.

2. Feet tend to be small and narrow. Toes are apt to be longer than most people feel is normal.

3. Ears are larger than average and set close to the head.

4. Hands and fingers are long and slender. Nails tend to be perfectly formed but fragile.

5. Facial features are usually delicate but sometimes appear to be sharply chiseled. Lips are either fuller than average or unusually thin.

6. Hips are fuller than average to downright wide. In women, breasts are small for build.

7. Hair tends to be red or blonde, but hair color alone does not prove alien ancestry.

8. Body build is small to average. Bones are usually weak.

Noblet said behavioral aspects are important clues. Descendants of extraterrestrials also tend to be:

9. Dreamers. The aliens who traveled to Earth long ago were almost certainly visionaries and that is reflected in their descendants today.

10. Smart. They have the ability to size up situations quickly. They also are highly adaptable and often change plans in midstream.

11. Independent. They can survive without the help of others and are sometimes considered to be loners.

Show Time

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2016, 05:35:01 AM »
I'm not going into this anymore because I already did for 4 years here. We are who we are (The biblical Hebrew Israelites) and if you don't accept it, that's your business. The jig is up and many of you know I'm telling the truth but have no idea the implications. Well just let it all play out. :)

All praise and glory to The Most High and his Yashua... (That's Christ true name)
So we're talking about the angry black guys in Star Wars costumes you see in Central Park set up at a table yelling at everyone walking past?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2016, 06:55:11 AM »
So we're talking about the angry black guys in Star Wars costumes you see in Central Park set up at a table yelling at everyone walking past?

Yes, that's some of them but you are picking the most extreme examples. In addition, they preach a false doctrine filled with lies and hate.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2016, 07:03:28 AM »

Unless you're talking about whether we're descendants of Cain and Able, who must have been the first same sex couple.

They found out recently that Aborigines are actually older than the Ethiopians. If I can find the article, I'll link it.

EDIT:

http://www.history.com/news/dna-study-finds-aboriginal-australians-worlds-oldest-civilization

We are all Aborigines!  ;D
a

Show Time

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2016, 07:08:25 AM »

Gee I wonder why the concept isn't catching on?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2016, 07:09:14 AM »
....which would get filtered out by the SMF software.

what a nigger move, yo

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2016, 07:11:14 AM »
speaking of the usage of the term "African American", isn't Charlize Theron a "African American"?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2016, 07:15:03 AM »
Y

pdc

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2016, 07:21:14 AM »
Yes, because we are. If you have questions or problems, talk to me about it. I enjoy dropping knowledge on you ignorant heathens.

enlighten us

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2016, 07:21:44 AM »

Whoosh.......right over your empty head

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2016, 07:36:52 AM »
OP playing dumb.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2016, 12:50:44 PM »
They found out recently that Aborigines are actually older than the Ethiopians. If I can find the article, I'll link it.

http://www.history.com/news/dna-study-finds-aboriginal-australians-worlds-oldest-civilization

From the article: "Australia’s Aboriginal civilization is the oldest on the planet, dating back some 50,000 years."  The modern human fossils found in Ethiopia was not a civilization, and dates back 200,0000 years.  The middle east possible proto humans dates back 400,000 years.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2016, 01:18:05 PM »

Also Dindus and the newly added "Google"
Q

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2016, 02:05:45 PM »
Your posts are giving me cancer.