Author Topic: Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump Debate - Who will do better?  (Read 8168 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump Debate - Who will do better?
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2016, 08:03:08 PM »
oh.  there's a surprise lol.   Druge that did trump's face in a HEART earlier this month, right?  ;) 

Did they rig the polls by 90%? Yes or no?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2016, 08:07:31 PM »
Did they rig the polls by 90%? Yes or no?

I'm saying Drudge's viewers are highly conservative.  You know that, man.   They knew at 9:01pm that Trump was going to win, and they were going to vote for him then.

It's drudge.  It measures nothing but how excited conservatives are.  I"m a little weirded out that you came on getbig bragging that Trump did well in a debate.  HuffPo's undecided plan voted 17-3 that Hilary won - doesn't mean shit either, as it's a highly leftist site.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2016, 08:13:33 PM »
 Those who doubted her health were just reassured.
I don't think so, anyone paying attention could see she was lethargic, hardly moved anything but her head, barely had any body movement, blinked a million times. She was clinging on to the podium for 90 minutes.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2016, 08:15:25 PM »
I'm saying Drudge's viewers are highly conservative.  You know that, man.   They knew at 9:01pm that Trump was going to win, and they were going to vote for him then.

It's drudge.  It measures nothing but how excited conservatives are.  I"m a little weirded out that you came on getbig bragging that Trump did well in a debate.  HuffPo's undecided plan voted 17-3 that Hilary won - doesn't mean shit either, as it's a highly leftist site.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

Yes, Matt Drudge is a conservative and the site dies lean right, but as you know the Drudge Report is an aggregate and even posts up articles from left rags like Politico and Huffpo. You can bet the readership is probably close to 50% left leaning.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2016, 08:17:35 PM »
You won't see her for three days because she has to come down from her meds. She just ran a marathon and didn't know it.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2016, 08:18:51 PM »
Funny, but it sure looks like she just gave donald an old fashioned face-fucking.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2016, 08:19:44 PM »
You won't see her for three days because she has to come down from her meds. She just ran a marathon and didn't know it.
This. The real health issues will be answered in the coming days if her "pneumonia" comes back.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2016, 08:27:18 PM »
Yes, Matt Drudge is a conservative and the site dies lean right, but as you know the Drudge Report is an aggregate and even posts up articles from left rags like Politico and Huffpo. You can bet the readership is probably close to 50% left leaning.

Coach,

The majority of stories on the home page have a far-right slant.  Sometimes they toss in some lib stuff, but if you think it's 50 50... well...

Then you probably think Trump won tonight too ;) 

Cause The Weekly Standard, a highly conservative news outlet, says he choked.  Everyone is saying it.  There's a reason.

This. The real health issues will be answered in the coming days if her "pneumonia" comes back.

Hilary has ZERO appearances planned until Oct 20th.  ZERO for the next 4 weeks.  Just rest and hide disease and do the 2 debates, if Trump doesn't back out.  She's fcked up, but they hid it well tonight.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2016, 08:57:12 PM »
Coach,

The majority of stories on the home page have a far-right slant.  Sometimes they toss in some lib stuff, but if you think it's 50 50... well...

Then you probably think Trump won tonight too ;) 

Cause The Weekly Standard, a highly conservative news outlet, says he choked.  Everyone is saying it.  There's a reason.

Hilary has ZERO appearances planned until Oct 20th.  ZERO for the next 4 weeks.  Just rest and hide disease and do the 2 debates, if Trump doesn't back out.  She's fcked up, but they hid it well tonight.

I caught bits and pieces of the debate but every indication and those that I've spoken too said Trump won even though he went a little overboard towards the end. Did he "choke" I don't know but you seem to have a flair for the dramatic. That being said even if he did "choke" he still won.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2016, 08:59:00 PM »
I caught bits and pieces of the debate but every indication and those that I've spoken too said Trump won even though he went a little overboard towards the end. Did he "choke" I don't know but you seem to have a flair for the dramatic. That being said even if he did "choke" he still won.

How in the WORLD can you say Trump won - and you didn't even watch?

LOL!  You have to be the WORST political commentator in the universe, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"while I didn't watch the debate, I can say with certainty that trump won...>"

And if you believe "even if he did choke, he still won", that tells us everything we need to know about you - Trump could have masturbated into his podium for 90 minutes and you'd still consider Hillary to be the loser tonight ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2016, 09:05:56 PM »
On the Drudge Poll Trump won by over 90%

Bro - That's a Drudge ad you're reading.   OMG.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2016, 09:20:45 PM »
How in the WORLD can you say Trump won - and you didn't even watch?

LOL!  You have to be the WORST political commentator in the universe, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"while I didn't watch the debate, I can say with certainty that trump won...>"

And if you believe "even if he did choke, he still won", that tells us everything we need to know about you - Trump could have masturbated into his podium for 90 minutes and you'd still consider Hillary to be the loser tonight ;)

Because you love Killary and are basically the Baghdad Bob of Getbig.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2016, 09:23:08 PM »
Because you love Killary and are basically the Baghdad Bob of Getbig.

Doesn't matter what I think.  Matters what the nation thinks.  

Aside from the Drudge ad, can you link us up some polls showing Trump won the debate you didn't watch?

I will give trump credit.  At least he didn't blame a faulty microphone.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2016, 09:28:31 PM »
Doesn't matter what I think.  Matters what the nation thinks.  

Aside from the Drudge ad, can you link us up some polls showing Trump won the debate you didn't watch?

I will give trump credit.  At least he didn't blame a faulty microphone.

Actually it kinda does because you represent those Killary supporters that does care what she's done, what crimes she's committed, who's she's killed or had killed or what she's obviously hiding as long as you have a women president. You make it clear you're fine with what Obama has brought over the last eight years which makes it clear on why you make excuses for Killary.

carrotjooce

« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2016, 09:33:57 PM »
Actually it kinda does because you represent those Killary supporters that does care what she's done, what crimes she's committed, who's she's killed or had killed or what she's obviously hiding as long as you have a women president. You make it clear you're fine with what Obama has brought over the last eight years which makes it clear on why you make excuses for Killary.

as I posted before, Im not a real political pundit, but it seems your entire basis on who to vote for is so you can repeatedly say "Killary" and not recognize that Donald Trump is an unhinged unstable man. Your arguments and theories are very strange at best.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2016, 09:34:29 PM »

As I've said on getbig - I'll be thrilled if trump wins - he's awesome for small business.

I only think there's a small % chance he starts WWIII or a trade war over twitter comments.  

Have you watched the debate yet?   Your auto-defend of a performance you didn't even watch...

You should check it out, man.  Trump started strong.  then the runny nose started.  

he'll downplay it, he's already blaming the republican moderator for bias.   But he had the nation's ear tonight -and he choked.  

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2016, 09:43:17 PM »
As I've said on getbig - I'll be thrilled if trump wins - he's awesome for small business.

I only think there's a small % chance he starts WWIII or a trade war over twitter comments.  

Have you watched the debate yet?   Your auto-defend of a performance you didn't even watch...

You should check it out, man.  Trump started strong.  then the runny nose started.  

he'll downplay it, he's already blaming the republican moderator for bias.   But he had the nation's ear tonight -and he choked.  
You don't think the moderator was a little biased?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2016, 09:45:43 PM »
You don't think the moderator was a little biased?

I think trump - repeatedly - had 120 seconds to say anything he wanted with very few interruptions for hilary.   Trump is VERY good at witty funny comebacks - and hilary didn't interrupt him, giving him the opening.  She let him have as much time as he wanted - and as we know... he restates a problem, he talks about why it's a problem, he relates it to his own experience, and he promises to fix the problem better than hilary - BUT then there's 45 seconds left when we realize he never actually listed a solution on all that word salad rehashing.

i don't care if sean penn was moderating - trump could say antyhing he wanted once he got his 2 minutes - he didn't use them well.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2016, 09:53:18 PM »
I think trump - repeatedly - had 120 seconds to say anything he wanted with very few interruptions for hilary.   Trump is VERY good at witty funny comebacks - and hilary didn't interrupt him, giving him the opening.  She let him have as much time as he wanted - and as we know... he restates a problem, he talks about why it's a problem, he relates it to his own experience, and he promises to fix the problem better than hilary - BUT then there's 45 seconds left when we realize he never actually listed a solution on all that word salad rehashing.

i don't care if sean penn was moderating - trump could say antyhing he wanted once he got his 2 minutes - he didn't use them well.
You didn't answer the question. You should run for political office, you say alot but never an answer. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2016, 09:56:42 PM »
You didn't answer the question. You should run for political office, you say alot but never an answer. ;)

Holt did have to interrupt Trump about 30 times.  but only because he interrupted hilary, went over on time, and generally didn't give a shit about the rules.   

Trump had the time and ability/freedom to talk about anything he wanted.  yet he didn't bring up the clinton foundation and only hit on the emails once.  That's from a lack of preparation.  So busy thinking on his feet that he couldn't pull out the big hilary flaws.

OR

That was on purpose.  And he's using the debates to tank this motherffker. 

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2016, 10:05:15 PM »

I watched the debate. I am Republican and voting for Trump.

But he did not win this debate, nor lose it.   

They were both off here.

My 10 and 12 year old kids thought that Trump was the better speaker, but cut her off a lot.
 And they also thought that Hillary was stiff and reading from something.

carrotjooce

« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2016, 10:08:26 PM »
I watched the debate. I am Republican and voting for Trump.

But he did not win this debate, nor lose it.   

They were both off here.

My 10 and 12 year old kids thought that Trump was the better speaker, but cut her off a lot.
 And they also thought that Hillary was stiff and reading from something.

its weird how we vote for a person based on the party they are in. Why not just vote for the person based on the person. There are probably independents out there substantially better than the 2 main candidates. Politics makes no sense

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2016, 11:15:18 PM »
Prediction markets moved toward Clinton during the debate. PredictWise, which aggregates odds from betting markets and bookmakers, showed her odds of winning the presidency rising from 69% before the debate to 73% after.

TV news focus groups said Clinton clearly won. The CBS undecided voter focus group, run by Frank Luntz, gave it to her by a margin of 16 to six; CNN’s gave it to her by 18 to two.

Trump’s own surrogates won’t argue forcefully that he won. The rules of this are usually simple: If you’re a surrogate, you go into the spin room after the debate and say your candidate killed it. Clinton’s supporters are following the usual script. But lots of Trump supporters can’t even bring themselves to do that. Laura Ingraham said on Fox News that Trump left a lot of material on the table and complained about Lester Holt’s topic choices. Even Corey Lewandowski, Trump’s former campaign manager who now works for CNN, would only say Trump won the first half of the debate.

One focus group participant said something telling. A CNN panelist who gave the win to Clinton noted, approvingly, that she “took control of the situation.” This is true: She projected confidence and brought up topics that were difficult for Trump, while Trump failed to raise many of his strengths and her weaknesses. Trump spent 25 words on Rosie O’Donnell, yet said nothing about the wall, the Clinton Foundation, or Clinton’s comment about “deplorables.”

Trump skipped a post-debate victory party he was supposed to attend and went straight home. Trump said he enjoyed the debate but didn’t seem too eager celebrate. Maybe he was sad, or was feeling low-energy, or lacked the stamina to greet his supporters.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2016, 03:17:38 AM »
What a shit show last night.

The old man was rambling. The old lady seemed like she was reading a script the entire time. She baited him about 35 minutes in with the "small loan" from his father, and he never seemed to refocus. The last hour Trump was on defense (part of which was Lester's fault).

However...

Notice the outlier is CNN... wonder why???

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2016, 03:30:19 AM »
"Debate didn't really change anything... Still the Change Candidate vs. the Career Politician" - Morning Joe

EDIT: "I think Trump is going to get a lot of new voters from this debate." - Mika/Morning Joe.

a