Author Topic: Giuliani: I'd skip next debates if I were Trump.. Will he?  (Read 1095 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Giuliani: I'd skip next debates if I were Trump.. Will he?
« on: September 26, 2016, 08:05:04 PM »
Will Trump back out of Debates #2 and #3?

I think it's PBS and FOX... so the republican host Lester Holt tonight was the biggest lib he'll meet.

BUT

Those debates are going to get MUCH harder in the town hall format now.  Very specific questions from individuals.  Tonight was vague Qs that they could answer any way they wanted.  If Trump stumbled with vague questions, as Steve Schmitt called "incoherent" tonight... how will he do with very detailed policy questions?

Trump backed out of republican debate when it wasn't going to help him.  It's only gonna get harder.  Will he back out?

Hypo

• Getbig III
Re: Will Trump back out of Debates #2 and #3?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 08:12:45 PM »
Will Clinton survive to the next debate?  :-*

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 08:20:27 PM »
Will Clinton survive to the next debate?  :-*

Are you legitimately retarded?  No, to answer 240 I don't think he'll back out of the next debates but I wouldn't wager a nickel on it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 08:25:12 PM »
Are you legitimately retarded?  No, to answer 240 I don't think he'll back out of the next debates but I wouldn't wager a nickel on it.

I said Trump would be woefully unprepared and would sink once he had 120 seconds to speak on any given subject.  And that was the case.

Christie said Trump would still win the election even if he skips the next 2 debates. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 10:07:57 PM »
Are you legitimately retarded?

Nope, I think Trump is nervous about the town hall format, where he will have to get specific on policy answers.   He's an awesome ribbon cutter but he doesn't know specifics and frankly lost emotional control at times.  Rattled.  If they were in a boardroom, maybe being angry and interrupting is what works.  Not in politics.

His team is already laying the groundwork.  He loses by 40 states if he keeps sitting thru these debates.

Giuliani: I'd skip next debates if I were Trump

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/giuliani-trump-debates-228756

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 03:23:23 AM »
Nope, I think Trump is nervous about the town hall format, where he will have to get specific on policy answers.   He's an awesome ribbon cutter but he doesn't know specifics and frankly lost emotional control at times.  Rattled.  If they were in a boardroom, maybe being angry and interrupting is what works.  Not in politics.

His team is already laying the groundwork.  He loses by 40 states if he keeps sitting thru these debates.

Giuliani: I'd skip next debates if I were Trump

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/giuliani-trump-debates-228756

Some people think other wise.

a

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 05:29:58 AM »
I said Trump would be woefully unprepared and would sink once he had 120 seconds to speak on any given subject.  And that was the case.

Christie said Trump would still win the election even if he skips the next 2 debates. 

Truth.

Once he got into unfamiliar territory, all he did was carp and whine and throw out bits of rhetoric and sound bites from his campaign speeches. 

I am sure he had advisors who told him what the potential content of a debate would include and what topics may come up.   The fact he could not have rehearsed a better answer to deliver is pathetic. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 05:42:02 AM »
Truth.

Once he got into unfamiliar territory, all he did was carp and whine and throw out bits of rhetoric and sound bites from his campaign speeches. 

I am sure he had advisors who told him what the potential content of a debate would include and what topics may come up.   The fact he could not have rehearsed a better answer to deliver is pathetic. 

Yeah, it's a shame he didn't sound like completely scripted like a lifetime politician
a

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 06:18:24 AM »
Yeah, it's a shame he didn't sound like completely scripted like a lifetime politician

Instead he sounded like a bumbling airhead high schooler trying to bluff his way through answering a subject he clearly knew nothing about.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2016, 06:30:39 AM »
Instead he sounded like a bumbling airhead high schooler trying to bluff his way through answering a subject he clearly knew nothing about.

I guess you prefer rehearsed, empty words...
a

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2016, 06:45:09 AM »
I guess you prefer rehearsed, empty words...

Over empty headed hot air, yes.

James

Re: Giuliani: I'd skip next debates if I were Trump.. Will he?
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2016, 06:49:25 AM »
Michael Moore Says Trump ‘Won’ The Debate

Michael Moore appeared frustrated on Twitter following the presidential debate, saying Donald Trump “won” and “we all lost.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/27/michael-moore-says-trump-won-the-debate/#ixzz4LSoTbwmY