Author Topic: Hannity Trump Wants Credit For Not Bringing Up Bill Clinton's Sex Scandals In De  (Read 438 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump Wants Credit For Not Bringing Up Bill Clinton's Sex Scandals In Debate
Source: Talking Points Memo

Donald Trump claimed he stopped himself from saying something that he described as "rough" during Monday night's debate, which, judging from comments from him post-debate, were linked to former President Bill Clinton's sex scandals.

During a debate question about comments Trump has made about women, Trump began defending himself, and confessed to the audience that he had begun to say something "extremely rough" about the Clintons and then stopped himself.

"You want to know the truth, I was going to say something extremely rough to Hillary, to her family and I said to myself, I can't do it," Trump said. "I just can't do it."

While many speculated on what that could mean, Trump seemed to drop another breadcrumb, during an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity after the debate, saying that he was going to bring up "what's been going on in their life" but stopped himself because of respect for Chelsea Clinton, who was in the room.

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-clinton-sex-scandal

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I thought that showed a bit of restraint on his part. He said he didn't want to attack them with Chelsea in the audience. Or, maybe because he's a plant and really their friend, he did t want to do anything that would really damage the relationship with a personal attack with 100 million people watching...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I thought that showed a bit of restraint on his part. He said he didn't want to attack them with Chelsea in the audience. Or, maybe because he's a plant and really their friend, he did t want to do anything that would really damage the relationship with a personal attack with 100 million people watching...

See, I think he wants to have it both ways.   Get the high road props for not saying it - BUT in telling everyone "I have something mean to say, but I'm holding back..>" then saying "what's been going on in their life" afterwards....

Well, we all know what he's getting at.  Semi-transparent way to try to play both sides.  "I didn't TECHNICALLY remind you about bill's penchant for banging whores..."   

Everyone knows bill's a whore.  There's no high road in reminding people. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Still dicking the bimbos back home
a

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
See, I think he wants to have it both ways.   Get the high road props for not saying it - BUT in telling everyone "I have something mean to say, but I'm holding back..>" then saying "what's been going on in their life" afterwards....

Well, we all know what he's getting at.  Semi-transparent way to try to play both sides.  "I didn't TECHNICALLY remind you about bill's penchant for banging whores..."   

Everyone knows bill's a whore.  There's no high road in reminding people. 

Not unlike someone else that posts here... ;D