Author Topic: Cartel member face flayed,teeth smashed, hands amputated, beheaded with box cutt  (Read 38478 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Damn, worst video ever, not even going to post a link to this one.You thought 3 guys 1 hammer was bad, this one takes the cake.

"Yup, out of all of the gore and violence I've seen on the internet, this is absolutely the worst. You're about to see a man who has had the skin flayed off his face, his hands cut off, and his eyes removed (?) scream and gurgle as his throat is cut repeatedly by a box cutter. He has a sickle of some sort shoved in his mouth halfway through the 'process' and he's bound by rope.

Throughout all of this and despite the severe torture he's received, he appears alert and conscious. He even attempts to grab at his neck with the stumps that have replaced his hands. They have some shitty techno music playing in the background that eventually transitions into Sweet Child O' Mine and then Funkytown.

Tread lightly.This is a bad one."

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Don't post about it of you're not posting a link.  Dumbest thread ever.

"Really bad video hurt me.  Its too mean for you folks to see"
Y

Army of One

• Getbig V
Don't post about it of you're not posting a link.  Dumbest thread ever.

"Really bad video hurt me.  Its too mean for you folks to see"

You were warned

https://forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
The cartel shit is the worst

Henda

• Getbig V
Sounds fucking inhuman won't ever watch that shit

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
not as hard to watch than your threads

bigmc

• Getbig V
needs to improve his ground game

maybe go for submissions off his back

bit one sided
T

Simple Simon

cant watch here, early dart today to get home for this, will call for popcorn on way...

I can watch this shit all day, animal cruelty on the other hand I struggle with.

Army of One

• Getbig V
needs to improve his ground game

maybe go for submissions off his back

bit one sided

If he had a gun like aj it would never have happened.Didnt have the core strength once he lost his hands for ground game, also needed van damme bloodsport blindfolded training.

Simple Simon

If he had a gun like aj it would never have happened.Didnt have the core strength once he lost his hands for ground game, also needed van damme bloodsport blindfolded training.

a better idea is not to get involved in drug gangs.

Pretty sure drug cartels don't spend much time butchering civilians.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Better not watch this right now. Have a date tonight with a new slave girl and don't want to get too excited. :D

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
a better idea is not to get involved in drug gangs.

Pretty sure drug cartels don't spend much time butchering civilians.

Not so sure about the innocents part. These cartels are at war and they use all sorts of strategies to cause upheavals for their enemies. One method referred to as 'heating up the plaza' is whereby you cause mayhem in enemy controlled territory, leaving bodies mutilated all over the place (in some cases 15-18 year olds) to provoke an armed response from the military to restore control and in the process interrupt the oppositions operations. They need dead bodies for this and don't care whether they are drug gang members or not.   

Simple Simon

Not so sure about the innocents part. These cartels are at war and they use all sorts of strategies to cause upheavals for their enemies. One method referred to as 'heating up the plaza' is whereby you cause mayhem in enemy controlled territory, leaving bodies mutilated all over the place (in some cases 15-18 year olds) to provoke an armed response from the military to restore control and in the process interrupt the oppositions operations. They need dead bodies for this and don't care whether they are drug gang members or not.  

seems a bit of a long winded process, why don't they just phone the army and tell them where the other guys drug factories are?
edit...
all explained here
http://www.insightcrime.org/news-analysis/heating-up-the-plaza-how-mexicos-gangs-use-scorched-earth-tactics

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Did he survive?

denarii

• Getbig V
Dude should have hired Blaha as a bodyguard and strong man.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
I remember watching that vid when the Ukrainian kids killed a man with a hammer. Probably the only gore vid I've ever turned off. I suspect this one is even worse. It's not the gore that gets to me but the notion of human cruelty. Same with vids depicting cruelty against animals, I can't watch it, feels bad the entire day afterwards.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Did he survive?

A couple of tylenol and a band aid and he was good to go for training legs in the evening.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
seems a bit of a long winded process, why don't they just phone the army and tell them where the other guys drug factories are?
edit...
all explained here
http://www.insightcrime.org/news-analysis/heating-up-the-plaza-how-mexicos-gangs-use-scorched-earth-tactics

I have looked at what is going on in Mexico in total disbelief for some time now. Seems like they are the front runners when it comes to unbridled violence and mayhem. Like this video they are always trying to come up with something more twisted, more gory, more shocking to intimidate rivals and terrorize the population.

Arrested former Zetas leader Miguel Trevino or Z40 is one of many thousands of unbelievably sadistic serial killers that have famously killed hundreds of innocents to inspire terror and gain control.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
First gore video I ever saw was the beheading of Daniel Pearl. Shook me up quite a bit at the time. Almost felt like I had just been instantaneously "redpilled".
I actually find the gurgling and chocking sounds worse than the actual imagery.

Army of One

• Getbig V

Army of One

• Getbig V
Can't view it atm. What does it show?

Slow mo shotgun to the head of 3 men

Macrofitter

• Getbig III
  • Dropping Plates looks like an abortion in a thong
This stuff can't shock me, I've seen Goodrum and Dropping Penis in a thong.... :D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Slow mo shotgun to the head of 3 men

Oh yeah, I think you posted that one before. Disturbing but more tolerable due to their instant deaths.
I remember the impact of a bullet made one guy's eyeballs pop out from their sockets. I actually found it more intriguing than anything.