Author Topic: Cartel member face flayed,teeth smashed, hands amputated, beheaded with box cutt  (Read 38416 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
pissening executions!!!  :D :D :D

j/k not watching that sick shit

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
wheres alejandro gillick when you need him?

Ruffian

• Getbig II
Went back to the video today, definitely Mexico. It is a messed up video. They guys are talking in a low life Mexican accent, one guy instructing the others what to do including telling the guy with the machete to stick it in his mouth the next time he screams to shut him up. Its sick the way the guy with the box cutter just keeps going back and forth on his throat. The main guy tells him you picked the wrong side you s.o.b. Cant believe the guy lived so long.

mazrim

• Getbig V
The descriptions of you guys who watched it are extremely disturbing. Enough for me.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Went back to the video today, definitely Mexico. It is a messed up video. They guys are talking in a low life Mexican accent, one guy instructing the others what to do including telling the guy with the machete to stick it in his mouth the next time he screams to shut him up. Its sick the way the guy with the box cutter just keeps going back and forth on his throat. The main guy tells him you picked the wrong side you s.o.b. Cant believe the guy lived so long.

op mentioned a device down his throat, was that so he could breathe so he could live and be hurt more?

also please clarify "flayed"
K

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
One thing I learnt from this thread there are a lot of pussies on getbig all these so called men are afraid to watch a video of somebody getting hacked you are the type of people who would stand there and lets a scary looking guy grab your girls ass because you are scared little pussies.

Eric2

• Getbig IV

Sorry I'm not concerned with my spelling. I was at pool in Vegas drinking and soaking up the sun. Besides your image does not work here without copy past the link. So which is more annoying?
h

Simple Simon

Sorry I'm not concerned with my spelling. I was at pool in Vegas drinking and soaking up the sun. Besides your image does not work here without copy past the link. So which is more annoying?
annoying?
Sad thing is you took the time to search what the image was or you wouldnt have known I was talking about spelling.

Bored by the pool are we?

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Dont let yourself get caught. Go out dying. You are going to die either way.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
My old man in Vietnam told me once I joined the marine corps the shit he saw over there when he was in the marines. In villages pregnant women had their abdominal girl open the fetus hauled out nd hung by the umbilical cord the mother's throat cut. All this while the father aS forced to watch, some times if he had older daughter she was raped at the same time this all went down. The father would then be dragged to a stump GHraib cut off and then beheaded. This was routine by the north vc death squads. My uncle's marines in WW2 witnesses to the nips harsh atrocities to villagers, nasty shit. My father was an innocent young man from the Midwest then he went to Vietnam and he said in less than one month the suit he saw made the worst horror movies seem like Disney cartoon. Factor in the sights the sounds and the smells of the horror of war.

You're either with us, or you're against us.  Love it or leave it!

#FreedomFries

Eric2

• Getbig IV
annoying?
Sad thing is you took the time to search what the image was or you wouldnt have known I was talking about spelling.

Bored by the pool are we?

Sad thing is you know those images don't work yet continue to post them.
h

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
One thing I learnt from this thread there are a lot of pussies on getbig all these so called men are afraid to watch a video of somebody getting hacked you are the type of people who would stand there and lets a scary looking guy grab your girls ass because you are scared little pussies.

you must be a beast

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

There were young knights among them who had never been present at a stricken field. Some could not look upon it and some could not speak. They held themselves apart from the others who were cutting down the prisoners at My Lord’s orders, for the prisoners were a body too numerous to be guarded by those of us who were left. Then Jean de Rye, an aged knight of Burgundy who had been sore wounded in the battle, rode up to the group of young knights and said: "Are ye maidens with your downcast eyes? Look well upon it. See all of it. Close your eyes to nothing. For a battle is fought to be won, and it is this that happens when you lose."

-- Jean Froissart, Chronicles

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
you must be a beast

Courage is not measured in muscle mass and body fat ratio.

Eric2

• Getbig IV

I believe that there is nothing to gain by watching a video of a gruesome vile disgusting torture to another human. It is not good for your soul for one. For another, watching said video will not mAke you or any man tough or tougher in any way shape or form. The only thing you need to know is that when shit hits the fan.......you will not know how you will react until that time comes. I doubt very much you are the badass you want us to believe you are.
h

Simple Simon

I believe that there is nothing to gain by watching a video of a gruesome vile disgusting torture to another human. It is not good for your soul for one. For another, watching said video will not mAke you or any man tough or tougher in any way shape or form. The only thing you need to know is that when shit hits the fan.......you will not know how you will react until that time comes. I doubt very much you are the badass you want us to believe you are.
soul???
Lol, evidence of soul required please.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
soul???
Lol, evidence of soul required please.

Whether one is religious or not is irrelevant. You know what I meant.
h

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Courage is not measure in muscle mass and body fat ratio.

where did i say that?

Hack Benchers

Thanks man. Unfortunately, due to my 'career' path I've ended up with a lot of images stored up to haunt me in my dreams from those days and others - giving me nightmares at random times and for no reason, even when times are good like xmas for f**ks sake LOL(!) - and I wouldn't wish them on anyone.  Thanks for the support, and I hope your friend carries on coping too as this sh1t never totally goes away...  :)
Care to elaborate Taffin? Cop, ambulance driver, social worker, mobster? Just curious thats all.

Hack Benchers

heenok

• Getbig IV
The most terrifying thing about this is that the guy seems and conscious to be alive the whole time.
I would assume you would be dead or in a sort of coma state when your face has been skinned, eye gouged out and hands cut...
Thank god i dont live in those type of countries.

Hack Benchers

The most terrifying thing about this is that the guy seems and conscious to be alive the whole time.
I would assume you would be dead or in a sort of coma state when your face has been skinned, eye gouged out and hands cut...
Thank god i dont live in those type of countries.
2x Heenok
I just LEGIT shitted my pants just thinking about the video. dont even dare to watch.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
2x Heenok
I just LEGIT shitted my pants just thinking about the video. dont even dare to watch.

TBH, I didn't think the video was that bad. It doesn't actually show the worst parts of the torture (face being flayed, eyes gouged out and hands cut off).

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
a film where Bruce Willis shot someone's arm off

Hey when you say your machining is on that means it's spot on.  Jack Black shoulda stuck with the comedy if he can't read a micrometer.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds

I am a badass do you know why I will tell you, a man who can look at a gruesome video of a man getting hacked and tortured and feel nothing it means I am a cold calculating beast who would not hesitate to put somebody down if shit hits the fan.